Everything is mine.

@Mandy I already explained it to you in the example of the ant .

All people are YOU.

We are awesome aren't we?  Me and you?   When you look deep into your loved one's eyes.. What do you feel?  You feel lost in them. You lose your identity into them and you become one when them.  That's the final goal.  The aim of all my seeking . Is to merge into you and become one with you. 

Whoever reading these words right now.. Is me.   The awareness.  There is apparent separate persons though.  But what "you" are is not a person. You are the background that is observing.  And I am that.  Therefore I am you.  You understand?  You are literally physically actually accurately me.. Now we can fall in love with each other. We can focus on what seperates us though and that's equally true.. You are not me =you are me.. Makes no difference .. But I choose that you are me because that's more attractive. Truth doesn't have to always make sense.  Nothing makes sense  anyways.  

You are me.. If anyone out there is reading this .. Do you realize the significance of what I'm saying..?  Oh yeah?  You heard that before plenty ?  But do you realize the significance of what the fuck is being said here?  If you did how come you are able to not fall in love with me? 

@Someone here I feel a little bit like I did in gradeschool when I got a valentine from a boy in my class that was a little too personal. He called me "his" angel. Which was a little weird, cause we were just in the same class together. 

I want to know more about this possession thing. How's that possible? How come the least attractive thing ever is feeling like someone wants to possess you? 

@Blessed2 I'm preparing a cage for "cha" in the basement. Hope you bought a plane ticket. How many times a day would you like to be fed? 

Youtube Channel  

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

want to know more about this possession thing. How's that possible? How come the least attractive thing ever is feeling like someone wants to possess you? 

I don't recall saying that .

I said (and this the third time I repeat it ) I said all people are you .so whatever anyone possess..is yours . If not in this current incarnation. In the next  one .

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Ok, well, it would only cost $14 at Walmart for me to blonde. And maybe some toner cause who knows how that would go. But you said I could just take stuff off the shelves, right? So FREE. 

Nope ..dying your hair blonde ain't gonna make you a genetically gifted blonde hottie 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

I'm preparing a cage for "cha" in the basement. Hope you bought a plane ticket. How many times a day would you like to be fed? 

If you already have dips, what do you need a cage for? I mean... This is Divine Dips we're talking about. It's not like I can escape...?

Four Loophole Shakes is good.

There must be an effortless way.

17 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

If you already have dips, what do you need a cage for? I mean... This is Divine Dips we're talking about. It's not like I can escape...?

Four Loophole Shakes is good.

No, you can come out for holidays and do errands. Nothing says dibs like a cage. Four is a lot, how about a container of protein powder and a gallon of water? 

Youtube Channel  

No, you can come out for holidays and do errands. Nothing says dibs like a cage.

Well now you just sound like a dominatrix, but I guess I have no choice if that's what you want.

Four is a lot, how about a container of protein powder and a gallon of water? 

Sounds good. Been meaning to lose weight anyway.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.