Everything is mine.

If you are god dreaming(or creating) this universe..then look at what that means ..it means EVERYTHING belongs to YOU! Everything Is your own personal property. To you belongs all that exists in the cosmos ..all the money ..all the romantic relationships..all the planets ..all the shiny stars ..the entire fucking galaxy..the whole "shebang ". Already. Its yours .its already yours .you shall experience all the beauty that surrounds you . It's only a matter of time. But since you are eternal..you don't have to worry about that ..you have all the time in the world .

Now..Isn't that fucking fantastic 😍😅?

@Alexander I know .sounds too good to be true . But it IS the absolute fucking truth .which is what makes it even more amazing. 😃 

And btw ..Jesus said you must be reborn again as a innocent child to enter the kingdom of heaven. 

Money has nothing to do with the fact that you are God . You have infinite wealth as God .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are your neighbor. Already .I'm you .you are me .yada  yada

So I own their bodies? I can just take permanent marker and draw mustaches on them while they sleep, take their stuff, eat their food, look through their mail, cash their checks, you know... whatever I want? 

Youtube Channel  

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

So I own their bodies? I can just take permanent marker and draw mustaches on them while they sleep, take their stuff, eat their food, look through their mail, cash their checks, you know... whatever I want? 

It depends on how you define "I". The Self with Capital "S" is the only thing which exists . That's the teaching of spiritual masters since the dawn of time . That it's all the Self . It's ONE .so you can relate to other people(and all creatures really )as reincarnations of you in past and future lives . So this ant you stepped on yesterday is you .you will have the experience of ant 🐜 being stepped and crushed by Mandy's lovely feet. Nesscary. To balance out karma .And so on with everything. Every single niggly detail of reality is YOU. So that's why they teach to love other's and treat them well because you are treating yourself. 

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

Everything Is your own personal property.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

It depends on how you define "I". The Self with Capital "S" is the only thing which exists . 

But you said everything is my own personal property. So how do you get my, own, personal and property from all that? How can I possess if there is nothing outside me? How can there be possession at all? 

Youtube Channel