Hurt °°° Silence°°°stolen°°° Valley Girl

Reena

I think I will feel bad the day I die. Because Mr Bad Boy won't be happy about my performance in life. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Like every time I think of a potential boyfriend, he should be looking like that. Damn. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

All morality is bullshit in a way. Especially when it comes to suppressing emotions. 

Genuine emotion and instinct cannot be immoral. 

I'm thinking if I didn't have daddy issues, would I still be attracted to such dudes? And my heart says yes. It's the battle between the brain and the heart. The brain is designed to accept what society tells us. But heart says something else. 

Also a large number of women in the video linked said that they love bad boys. It can't be statistically possible that all those girls have daddy issues too?

I mean it's not girls with daddy issues have daddy tattooed on their forehead or smell a certain way, right? Like the interviewers didn't just coincidentally end up meeting all girls with daddy issues lol. 

So no. When a certain subset of women (which is quite large) keep saying that they like bad boys, then this is a larger phenomenon not addressed properly, because it goes against traditional conventional society norms so most women are just suppressed from saying what they want. They simply have to go by social rules. But then they fall for these kind of men and sometimes outgrow it. But deep down it's a suppressed instinct thing. 

And a woman who keeps questioning her sexuality and keeps removing layers and layers of deposited social conditioning perhaps reaches a point where she realizes that she is undeniably attracted to the bad boy and she shouldn't be ashamed of it. But society guilts her saying it's a daddy issue. I'm like no girl, like what you like and own it. 

Hey girl, accept who you are. Self acceptance is the key. Don't live in guilt and shame. 

If you like something, don't be afraid of wanting it. 

If you want that Daddy kind of a guy, go for it. 

85rako.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

Edited by Reena

Collecting the notes on the masculine and Feminine 

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

85rash.gif

Edited by Reena

Years ago I was in an Ayahuasca ceremony and I tried it a bit. I remember collapsing into total joy and there were tears in my eyes. I felt absolutely loved. It was intense love from the universe. When I came back to normal, I was thinking what message the ceremony had for me. What does love want us to know about the spiritual meaning of life? What's the take home message of love for the human? When God loves us, what does he want for us? 

Love wanted me to be healthy, happy and find a beautiful home. Live in that home and have a peaceful life. This is what love wants. 

The only way to fix my life is to reconcile the idea of true love and trauma love. 

I have had both in my life. One from my father. One from my exes. 

I did not know how to make sense of any. 

Love that I received and lost. 

Love that never existed. 

Love that existed in abusive ways. 

There is the love that you can dispense to others. 

There is love that others can dispense to you 

There is love that you can dispense to yourself 

There's structure and there's love. 

The only thing that rests in eternity are both. 

Trauma love is like infatuation. He can't let you go because he needs you for his infatuation with you. For his neuroticism with you. You in turn look for that sliver of trust in his ruthlessness. You still assume that somewhere he won't betray you or throw you out. 

You look for love in the most dysfunctional way, whatever you can grab on to.