In what ways can I introduce masculine energy into my life?

I feel like I have been feminine for way too long. It makes me feel empty inside. I wish I had a masculine presence in my life. I might have developed daddy issues post my father's loss. If I don't get a boyfriend of my dreams what else can I do to have this masculine energy in my life. 

SLSME - strong loving sexy masculine energy 

Thanks. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Maybe I can be around more men. Majority of my life I have only been around women. I grew up around females. And my father was the only male in the entire family and he died. After that I never had anyone except my ex boyfriends. I have a total of 5 exes. 1st - very masculine. 2nd - a bit feminine. 3rd - both masculine and Feminine. 4th - very feminine. 5th - very masculine. 

I have realized that being around feminine men is nice but doesn't satisfy sexually/romantically. I never feel like wanting to sleep with them. 

The boy energy and man energy are different. The boy energy is mostly insecure, trying desperately to prove himself, says illogical things, gets overly angry over little things, cannot fix problems, builds castles in the air, doesn't know how to direct, gets horny but at the wrong time, gets impulsive, acts like a child, sees a woman as a motherly figure, can easily fight with his girlfriend, spends his energy arguing the small things, does not put the effort to understand the feminine, can take her for granted. 

The man energy is somewhat secure, grounded, thinks logically, has the ability to direct, is sure of himself, can fix problems, looks for more practical things and solutions rather than building castles in the air, doesn't get furious easily, gets horny when the time is right, doesn't get impulsive, doesn't act like a child, sees the woman as a daughterly figure, tries to argue logically and wins the fight, thinks about the feminine and makes a note of her issues, has the maturity to lead her. Doesn't take her for granted. Knows what she wants in the moment. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

7 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

make something.  like a table or something.  that's a guy thing, right?

I want to have the feeling of a man without getting a boyfriend. At this stage with all the heartbreak a boyfriend will be too much. Another breakup and that would be sufficient to off myself. 

One of the problems I encountered while imagining masculine energy is that I only saw it as sexual primarily. 

One way to experience more male energy is definitely masturbation. Imagining myself having sex with a man. It definitely gets the adrenaline pumping but the male energy disappears as soon as the masturbation ends. After the orgasms there's absolutely nothing. Like emptiness or a lull.. 

So sexual is not the only way I want to imagine the male energy. I want it everyday too. 

I don't think I imagined male energy as loving and tender. These things I associated with the feminine or perhaps never saw a man doing that to me in a relationship. I suffered a lot of neglect overall in all of the relationships except the last one. 

10 hours ago, Reena said:

I feel like I have been feminine for way too long. It makes me feel empty inside. I wish I had a masculine presence in my life. I might have developed daddy issues post my father's loss. If I don't get a boyfriend of my dreams what else can I do to have this masculine energy in my life. 

Thanks. 

Points to be noted - 

1. Women need masculine energy in their lives. They can feel empty without it. 

2. Men tend to provide their masculine energy to this planet. 

3. Some men can drain the masculine energy of other men 

4 masculine energy is important for survival and is a precious resource. 

5 some men aren't connected to their own masculinity and so they are forever deprived of this, they also fail in their own life as a result and are unable to supply their female partners with this energy causing their downfall as well. In essence they drag everyone down when they can't upgrade themselves. Such men become a drain to their families although there's nothing wrong with it, yet if they work on their own masculine energy they can handle their problems better as well tend to the problems of their own family and give them a direction as well. Such men are generally unemployed and addicted to cigarettes and alcohol and or drugs and lose their purpose in life. Training these men to develop masculine energy might help. 

6 . Traditional self help is also somewhat similar to cultivating masculine energy because it brings order to life

7. Nerd behavior cannot help in developing such energy because a nerd lifestyle (something that is implanted by corporate culture, this is an international crime set up by global elites who want lots of money by making people lead a nerd lifestyle thus sucking their blood and vital male energy) 

10 minutes ago, Reena said:

Points to be noted - 

1. Women need masculine energy in their lives. They can feel empty without it. 

2. Men tend to provide their masculine energy to this planet. 

3. Some men can drain the masculine energy of other men 

4 masculine energy is important for survival and is a precious resource. 

5 some men aren't connected to their own masculinity and so they are forever deprived of this, they also fail in their own life as a result and are unable to supply their female partners with this energy causing their downfall as well. In essence they drag everyone down when they can't upgrade themselves. Such men become a drain to their families although there's nothing wrong with it, yet if they work on their own masculine energy they can handle their problems better as well tend to the problems of their own family and give them a direction as well. Such men are generally unemployed and addicted to cigarettes and alcohol and or drugs and lose their purpose in life. Training these men to develop masculine energy might help. 

6 . Traditional self help is also somewhat similar to cultivating masculine energy because it brings order to life

7. Nerd behavior cannot help in developing such energy because a nerd lifestyle (something that is implanted by corporate culture, this is an international crime set up by global elites who want lots of money by making people lead a nerd lifestyle thus sucking their blood and vital male energy) 

8. In Hinduism the cock is worshipped. Now I know why.

9. Men are still required to pay alimony, divorce settlement, child support etc. If women were able to do everything on their own then we wouldn't have needed these contributions from men. 

10. High earning women still look for a high earning man and live in his house or at least basic and large expenses are paid for by him. Even if she can pay for it. But she won't. Essentially when we speak on male female equality, women suddenly withdraw from paying when it comes to larger expenses of the household. Even in Hollywood marriages, wives demand a large divorce settlement despite having a lot of money themselves. This does sound unfair especially in divorce because the woman doesn't pay anything to the man. 

11. Most men want babies. Some men don't. Most women who are strong and independent shy away from wanting babies. Most women in my country who have several babies are generally dependent uneducated women. Yet. Educated, literate and independent women in my country have fewer children or no babies at all. They simoly don't want children. 

12. Most women who flock to social media want male attention. They are hungry for it. They don't want female attention. But they want male attention. Attention from men makes them feel better. 

13. One can see that a lot of things are tied to male energy. And male energy is generally very attractive to most people. For example the popularity of Andrew Tate. He might not be a good role model yet he is in high demand and sought after because for most men he radiates that male energy that these men are after. 

Edited by Reena

I wrote on the internet about masculine energy and this is what I got - 

Step #1 – Take notice of your level of self-confidence. ...

Step #2 – Cultivate a positive mindset. ...

Step #3 – Keep a positive attitude in the face of adversity. ...

Step #4 – Concentrate on what makes you happy. ...

Step #5 – Take action instead of procrastinating.

Use affirmations.

Take risks with confidence.

Start where you are.

Work with masculine teachers, archetypes, and deities.

Less internalization, more action.

Heal your relationship to the masculine.

Stand up for yourself:

Masculine energy is the energy of action, movement, direction, and creation.It is the energy of the sun and the sky.

13 hours ago, Reena said:

I feel like I have been feminine for way too long. It makes me feel empty inside.

What is it you associate with being feminine & identify with, that when you think about, feels ‘empty’?

What thoughts or beliefs arise that are uncomfortable for you, which you avoid ‘sitting with’ and fully feeling?

What are the means - the thoughts, actions, behaviors, mannerisms, habits, subjects, topics, ‘go to’s’… which are employed to not feel, the discomfort of the association?

The more you allow that to be felt and explored in that way, the more clarity arises, the more the interpretation(s) naturally change, and the more there is the fullness of feeling.

13 hours ago, Reena said:

I wish I had a masculine presence in my life. I might have developed daddy issues post my father's loss. If I don't get a boyfriend of my dreams what else can I do to have this masculine energy in my life. 

Thanks. 

Keep fullness of feeling in mind as to what’s actually wanted, without assigning gender & without any assumptions or preconceived notions that a partner / male / future / relationship is going to fill a God-Love sized ‘hole’. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Keep fullness of feeling in mind as to what’s actually wanted, without assigning gender & without any assumptions or preconceived notions that a partner / male / future / relationship is going to fill a God-Love sized ‘hole’. 

What's the advantage of this? 

Shouldn't the monkey brain do what the monkey brain feels? 

@Reena

Advantage denotes ‘over someone or something else’. There’s no advantage. You won’t be right. You won’t fix anyone. You won’t win. No one else will even know. It won’t matter to anyone in anyway.

The monkey mind doesn’t feel. That’s it’s only shtick. Smokescreen. 

Awareness is aware of and feeling the monkey mind. 

And the body’s tired of it. So tired. 

In a way, I’m sorry there’s no advantage to fully feeling & allowing the true fullness, strength, confidence and eagerness of yourself. No advantage to the happiness which is therein allowed to ‘fill you up’. Sorry there’s no advantage to the health, well-being, effortlessly positive outlook, ease of attracting what you’re wanting to experience, nor the certainty and assuredness that arises quite literally as the fullness of feeling. There’s only the end of the rumination, incessant thinking, the suffering, the monkey mind. I really am sorry there’s no advantage for anyone, over anything or anyone in this endeavor. It’s what’s sought, nothing more. It’s just how it is honey. Sorry.