In my opinion and experience nerdy men cannot adequately satisfy a woman romantically. A woman needs an extroverted social romantic leaning guy who will teach her all the moves. Nerdy men can waste her time although these guys can be good guys. They might be respectful but they might lack a romantic flavor. What do you think? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 minutes ago, Reena said:

In my opinion and experience nerdy men cannot adequately satisfy a woman romantically.

That might be your prefrence, a man who is not "nerdy". But that doesn't tell anything about women at large.

3 minutes ago, Reena said:

A woman needs an extroverted social romantic leaning guy who will teach her all the moves.

That might be your prefrence, but it doesn't tell anything about women at large.

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

Nerdy men can waste her time although these guys can be good guys.

You might have a prefrence, but it doesn't say anything about women at large.

You might experience it as "waste if my time", but it doesn't say anything about women or nerdy men at large.

5 minutes ago, Reena said:

They might be respectful but they might lack a romantic flavor.

Some people dependless of being nerdy or not might not feel like getting romantic sometimes.

9 minutes ago, Reena said:

What do you think? 

Actual experience of relationships / feeling vs. thoughts, beliefs, assumptions and endless rumination over it.

There must be an effortless way.

22 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

types of women who happen to fit your description. 

And... What fits my description according to you? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

20 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Some people dependless of being nerdy or not might not feel like getting romantic sometimes.

This is true. 

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I don't know you, so I don't know.  But however you would describe yourself, suppose a guy started a thread to discuss exactly why not only he doesn't like it, but that this type is actually no good for men across the board.  

Completely cool with it. Freedom of opinion as long as it's not personally directed. 

By the way a thread about me is nothing new to me. People who are serious about what they want will eventually focus on what they want. 

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

Completely cool with it. Freedom of opinion as long as it's not personally directed. 

By the way a thread about me is nothing new to me. People who are serious about what they want will eventually focus on what they want. 

Oh.

For some reason I thought something like that might bother you.  Like you would read something you assume is about you and take it really personally.  Maybe I'm wrong though.  

Edited by Jonas Long

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Oh.

For some reason I thought something like that might bother you.  Like you would read something you assume is about you and take it really personally.  Maybe I'm wrong though.  

Deja vu.