My favourite Bible (Jesus specifically ) quotes

10 minutes ago, Alexander said:

In Infinite state I got insights.One of them was forgiveness and accepting everyone how they are.I also felt most authentic in my entire life free from all traumas and fears.

Sounds beautiful, it really does. 🙏🏼 

Also curiosity arises about this… 

What’s a “state” and how did you get into it / how did you know when you were in it and out of it?

What advice would you give as to where to go to get into a state?

What would your advice be to someone else who isn’t in the ‘right’ or ‘infinite’ “state”?

If you don’t mind sharing, what knowledge did you gain? Like, how are you applying that knowledge?

Also, what would you call THIS, which is “not a state” or “not that state” or maybe “not the infinite and or right state”?

How does someone get into your state?

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So how exactly are you coping or making peace with the fact that you gonna die someday ? It will happen.  It will happen to YOU!

How is this related to what I said?

It would be impossible to make peace with it per se. The thought of death (usually) feels like fear. Anyone would experience the same fear about the same thought. The feeling of fear will subside only when the thought is let go.

It feels like fear, because the thought isn't true or in accordance with who I am.

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Questions dont dissolve...they will chase after you your whole life .

🤦

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So you better spend your time and energy looking for answers instead of spiritually bypassing them .

🤦🤦🤦🤦

There must be an effortless way.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Sounds beautiful, it really does. 🙏🏼 

Yeah it was beautiful.But before this awakening I experienced Infinite Love awakening that was better.

Also curiosity arises about this… 

What’s a “state” and how did you get into it / how did you know when you were in it and out of it?

What advice would you give as to where to go to get into a state?

Yeah I get that here and now I am that same Infinity.I woke up from my sleep in that state it lasted only few seconds and I was rushing to write all insights here because I will forget.

If you don’t mind sharing, what knowledge did you gain? Like, how are you applying that knowledge?

Forgiveness

Reality transforms based on what you do it will follow you

Be authentic

And bunch of others I forgot

Bible trimmed off of all the fundamentalist/dogmatic crap can be basically a form of a guide to happiness/fullfillment in life. Take this one for example:

"'You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another. And you shall not swear by My name falsely, nor shall you profane the name of your God: I am the LORD. You shall not cheat your neighbor, nor rob him"

There are some good things in Bible for sure

@Alexander

That’s what doesn’t seem clear.

How are you sure there is a past in which you were in these “states”?

Are the “states” still in the “past” or no? Where are they?

Aren’t you present now, experiencing those thoughts or maybe memories?

What’s spiritual bypassing?

Is that related to these “states” somehow or no?

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Oh I missed that. So you’re in the “state” right now?

I realized that I am always here and now with elevated state of consciousness or not.So insights remains the same.About Infinite Love just being a thought now I agree.But for me that was best experience I ever had.Imagine feeling Infinite Love in all directions even in that state I got insights but by now I forgot them all.One I remember I have infinite potential to creating and all doors are open for it.That's why I am super motivated to create something in my life.

13 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I realized that I am always here and now with elevated state of consciousness or not.So insights remains the same.About Infinite Love just being a thought now I agree.But for me that was best experience I ever had.Imagine feeling Infinite Love in all directions even in that state I got insights but by now I forgot them all.One I remember I have infinite potential to creating and all doors are open for it.That's why I am super motivated to create something in my life.

Are you trying to confuse me on purpose or something here? What you’re saying doesn’t seem to add up and make sense.

As the body started off as cells and will one day croak, when you say you are always here and now you must mean as infinite consciousness. 

But if you’re infinite consciousness, self-aware or, aware that you are awareness… how is there more and or less of you, or higher or lower amounts of you, or states of you… given that you are, infinite?

Are you sure these levels and states and stuff aren’t just thoughts arising now… which you, infinite consciousness, are appearing as?

It seems like infinite is synonymous with unchanging. Appearing thoughts seem to be changing all the time. 

Are you sure you aren’t infinite consciousness (love) right now, appearing as the thoughts “states”, “past”, “levels”, “higher / elevated”, “lower”…?

Is it possible that maybe believing those thoughts is obscuring the love you’re seeking? 

It almost seems like the knowing that you are infinite is obscuring the feeling you’re seeking.

I dunno. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Are you trying to confuse me on purpose or something here? What you’re saying doesn’t seem to add up and make sense.

As the body started off as cells and will one day croak, when you say you are always here and now you must mean as infinite consciousness. 

But if you’re infinite consciousness, self-aware or, aware that you are awareness… how is there more and or less of you, or higher or lower amounts of you, or states of you… given that you are, infinite?

Are you sure these levels and states and stuff aren’t just thoughts arising now… which you, infinite consciousness, are appearing as?

It seems like infinite is synonymous with unchanging. Appearing thoughts seem to be changing all the time. 

Are you sure you aren’t infinite consciousness (love) right now, appearing as the thoughts “states”, “past”, “levels”, “higher / elevated”, “lower”…?

Yeah they are just thoughts appearing now.So focus only on this moment right now that's the goal.I experienced my true nature which is Infinite Love wondered if that can be my baseline state to be Infinite Love forever.Is it possible?