My favourite Bible (Jesus specifically ) quotes

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

No there is just Infinity even as this moment.Direct experience is it.Then from where my life comes from?

I don’t know that there is life, so I can’t really say.

What I’m wondering is how do you even honestly keep track of infinite, states, your baseline state, direct experience, suppression & life. 

Do you use an organizer or OneNote for that?

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

@Phil It would be cool finding if that is so.Like I realised that everything is Love.Still confused what to do about it.Become more loving improving self love.If I change my reality will change and I am super excited about it.

That is exciting. Feels great even to read. 

Wait a minute, I thought you said love / consciousness, you, are infinite and present?

What’s this “everything”? 

Is that like states, your baseline consciousness, life, etc?

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

That is exciting. Feels great even to read. 

Wait a minute, I thought you said love / consciousness, you, are infinite and present?

What’s this “everything”? 

Is that like states, your baseline consciousness, life, etc?

From that feeling as Infinite Love I realised everything in Reality is Love.This is first time I experienced no sense of self at all.Was cool experience yet right now everything is That Love ,right? That's you are all into feelings because they will reveal Truth.Thoughts and intellectualizations can't do it.

@Alexander

How can everything in reality be infinite? 

If there is infinite… how can there be these other things ‘reality’, ‘everything’, ‘life’, ‘states’, ‘baselines consciousness’, ‘thoughts’, ‘intellectuals’/ ‘intellectualizing’…? Even someone who realized or could realize this would be other-than-infinite, no?

It also seems like you’re saying feeling is infinite. But not for others, or, ‘you all’.  For ‘you all’ apparently there’s feelings…?

Something feels off there so to speak.

It’s also weird because I don’t know what feels off, but it’s as if there’s something present that like, ‘lets me know’ something’s off here. Like some kind of energy in regard to this apparent motion. 

On 11/9/2023 at 10:40 PM, Phil said:

@Alexander

How can everything in reality be infinite? 

If there is infinite… how can there be these other things ‘reality’, ‘everything’, ‘life’, ‘states’, ‘baselines consciousness’, ‘thoughts’, ‘intellectuals’/ ‘intellectualizing’…? Even someone who realized or could realize this would be other-than-infinite, no?

It also seems like you’re saying feeling is infinite. But not for others, or, ‘you all’.  For ‘you all’ apparently there’s feelings…?

Something feels off there so to speak.

It’s also weird because I don’t know what feels off, but it’s as if there’s something present that like, ‘lets me know’ something’s off here. Like some kind of energy in regard to this apparent motion. 

We are not living in a formlessness.We live in material world which is finite and has it's limits.

17 minutes ago, Alexander said:

We are not living in a formlessness.

Nor did anyone suggest ‘we are living in a formlessness’. Perhaps the denying is of a belief arising, and not what someone said? 

If you’re infinite and formless, then you’re appearing as the thoughts & beliefs, to the contrary of that you are, infinite & formless. 

If the true nature of you is nondual goodness, then these appearing beliefs and this denial are not congruent with & indicative of, your true nature of nondual goodness - and therein, these beliefs just wouldn’t feel quite aligned, or… true. 

17 minutes ago, Alexander said:

We live in material world which is finite and has it's limits.

Then you unequivocally did not experience infinity and are simply a finite liar in a world made of matter, though you’ve no clue what this ‘matter’ is.  I”m not suggesting that’s the case, only that it’s the only possibility based on what you’re saying. 

Infinite means no finite.