Asking and Recieving

Blessed2

There must be a way to simply ask and recieve.

There must be a way to heal anything.

And it must be effortless, easy and certain. Guaranteed.

Forgive me for the religious language here, but what you ask from God must be given. And there cannot be anything "too big" to ask. Your prayers cannot be in doubt. That would be... Blasphemy. God is not weak.

I can't settle for less. That's how it must be. Anything less would just be nonsensical.

There must be "the better way".

There must be a way to end suffering.

There's a few things I'd like to recieve.

A few things I'd like to have healed.

But it seems like these things are not given and prayers are not answered.

How is this possible?

How do I get the healing I want?

How do I end suffering?

There must be an effortless way.

Receiving is being a vibrational match with the asking.

A separate self can’t be healed or bring an end to suffering because it already doesn’t exist. 

What would you tell a unicorn that wants healing and an end to suffering?

What would you tell someone who understands spirituality but more or less just sits around watching tv everday?

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Receiving is being a vibrational match with the asking.

How I can not be a vibrational match with something I ask? 🤔 How could the idea of that 'something' even occur if there was no match?

Does "being a vibrational match" mean the same as "feeling as if it was already the case"?

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

What would you tell someone who understands spirituality but more or less just sits around watching tv everday?

Hmm.

I'd say nothing. Watching TV isn't a question. Or maybe I'd ask what they're watching and if it's any good. 😁

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

What would you say to a unicorn when it tells you it’s unsatisfied with you’re answer?

That there is no you.

But who would I say that to? How could I even say it if there was no unicorn?

12 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

How I can not be a vibrational match with something I ask? 🤔 How could the idea of that 'something' even occur if there was no match?

With the asking. 

Does "being a vibrational match" mean the same as "feeling as if it was already the case"?

Check direct experience. 🙂

But who would I say that to? How could I even say it if there was no unicorn?

What would you say to a unicorn that says ‘but who would I say that to? How could I even say it if there was no unicorn?’

I mean, after you tactfully point out to the unicorn that solipsism isn’t per se the truth, then what would you say?

One of the most enlightening aspects of the dreamboard is writing the ‘big thing’ on the right, and filling in all the ‘little steps’ to the left of it. 

A mountain is seen to be molehills.

Another enlightening factor is there is no you on the dreamboard, as you’re the creator of, creating. 

These highlight presence & communion. Only the now of what’s written on the board is ‘ever’ experienced, not the whole thing at once, and never emotionally speaking, alone. Again a mountain is seen to be molehills, and in communion, not even. 

Truly, there is never more than the first step taken. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

With the asking. 

Hear ya.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Check direct experience. 🙂

Hear ya. Maybe.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

What would you say to a unicorn that says ‘but who would I say that to? How could I even say it if there was no unicorn?’

Goddamnit 😂

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I mean, after you tactfully point out to the unicorn that solipsism isn’t per se the truth, then what would you say?

That everything is okay, that there is literally no thing.

I would also say that there is nothing wrong with you. That I love you. 🥲

But still......... Problems. Alcoholism. Death. It seems so real.

48 minutes ago, Phil said:

One of the most enlightening aspects of the dreamboard is writing the ‘big thing’ on the right, and filling in all the ‘little steps’ to the left of it. 

Can you give an example?

Let's say the 'big thing' is being a (good) president.

What would the 'little steps' be?

Will do it BTW. 🙏 Just asking for the heck of it.

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

These highlight presence & communion. Only the now of what’s written on the board is ‘ever’ experienced, not the whole thing at once, and never emotionally speaking, alone. Again a mountain is seen to be molehills, and in communion, not even. 

Not sure what's said here.

52 minutes ago, Phil said:

Truly, there is never more than the first step taken. 

🙏 Will keep this in mind.

Saw Frozen 2 some time ago. This song came in mind:

53 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I used OneNote as dreamboard but none of things get attracted to me.

Use something that you can attach on your wall and look at every day. Like a whiteboard or just paper. Something 'physical'.

For me some small and big things have appeared. For example, a girlfriend, a sound-system and a holiday cottage.

It's not total bullshit. Maybe.

Edited by Blessed2

25 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Let's say the 'big thing' is being a (good) president.

Write a list of what ‘good’ is in that context. All conditioning will be seen. It will initially be disgusting. There will be good times & bad times, crying, barfing and finally equanimity & natural amazement and wonder reveling in the nature of & mystery of your-being making it all worthwhile and most precious. 

On the right, write ‘being president’. 

To left write any steps that come to mind.

There will of course be gaps, as in ‘but how the heck would i get from there to there?’

Use google & GPT to fill in those gaps. 

Now as you look, the gaps will still stand out & they will be smaller and more specific and nuanced. 

For that stuff which might be beyond google & GPT, ask someone who’s already done it or done very similar. 

In the case of being a president, assuming you mean of a country, autobiographies might be more accessible than ex-presidents. 

25 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Not sure what's said here.

‘In our heads’ there can seem to be big overwhelming subject matters & a variety of emotions felt. On the dreamboard is ‘out of our heads’ and in perception and then it can literally be seen more clearly and is less emotionally engaged (than thoughts).

Then it’s seen as ‘oh, it’s this one step, and then this one step’ and so on. Molehills. Not a great big mountain. 

When is the only ‘time’ each step will be experienced? 

Only now. This very same moment. Never a ‘future moment’. 

Well, how do you feel right now? 

“But I don’t know how I might feel in a future!”

A future will never be experienced. What is experienced, now, is thoughts & emotions about potential outcomes. 

Going alone, as in rogue separate self, no connection, no foundation is like going somewhere you’ve never been yet not using the compass that’s wired into the body. 

(Sucks)

Going in communion is like communing, partnering with, listening to the compass. Emotional guidance. 

(Can suck sometimes but even when it sucks in this scenario it’s still awesome, there is peace, love, beauty & it sucks less and less as you go, and as you ‘listen’).

Much, much, much more so - let this ‘activity of thinking go’. 

The other activity is putting the dry erase marker to the dreamboard.

24 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Death. Shame.

How are death, shame and alcoholism ‘it’s’? Things. Objects. ?

If these are unwanted, what is wanted?

Write that on the dreamboard. 

Focus on that. 

That shall be. 

Don’t write ‘no ___’, ‘not ___’, ‘no more____’. 

Write what’s wanted. If at a loss, start with the opposite. Google ‘what is the opposite of _________’ for a more objective answer, in addition to whatever subjective answer / opposite comes to mind. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Write a list of what ‘good’ is in that context. All conditioning will be seen. It will initially be disgusting. There will be good times & bad times, crying, barfing and finally equanimity & natural amazement and wonder reveling in the nature of & mystery of your-being making it all worthwhile and most precious. 

On the right, write ‘being president’. 

To left write any steps that come to mind.

There will of course be gaps, as in ‘but how the heck would i get from there to there?’

Use google & GPT to fill in those gaps. 

Now as you look, the gaps will still stand out & they will be smaller and more specific and nuanced. 

For that stuff which might be beyond google & GPT, ask someone who’s already done it or done very similar. 

In the case of being a president, assuming you mean of a country, autobiographies might be more accessible than ex-presidents. 

‘In our heads’ there can seem to be big overwhelming subject matters & a variety of emotions felt. On the dreamboard is ‘out of our heads’ and in perception and then it can literally be seen more clearly and is less emotionally engaged (than thoughts).

Then it’s seen as ‘oh, it’s this one step, and then this one step’ and so on. Molehills. Not a great big mountain. 

When is the only ‘time’ each step will be experienced? 

Only now. This very same moment. Never a ‘future moment’. 

Well, how do you feel right now? 

“But I don’t know how I might feel in a future!”

A future will never be experienced. What is experienced, now, is thoughts & emotions about potential outcomes. 

Going alone, as in rogue separate self, no connection, no foundation is like going somewhere you’ve never been yet not using the compass that’s wired into the body. 

(Sucks)

Going in communion is like communing, partnering with, listening to the compass. Emotional guidance. 

(Can suck sometimes but even when it sucks in this scenario it’s still awesome, there is peace, love, beauty & it sucks less and less as you go, and as you ‘listen’).

Much, much, much more so - let this ‘activity of thinking go’. 

The other activity is putting the dry erase marker to the dreamboard.

How are death, shame and alcoholism ‘it’s’? Things. Objects. ?

If these are unwanted, what is wanted?

Write that on the dreamboard. 

Focus on that. 

That shall be. 

Don’t write ‘no ___’, ‘not ___’, ‘no more____’. 

Write what’s wanted. If at a loss, start with the opposite. Google ‘what is the opposite of _________’ for a more objective answer, in addition to whatever subjective answer / opposite comes to mind. 

🙏🙏