Extended Water Fast

I will be doing an extended water fast in order to:

-Face any left over discord that's being avoided

-Detox from caffeine, kratom, kava

-Reset and heal the gut in order to enjoy a healthy diet full of fruits, veggies, and healthy meats

I'll be putting in my experience with the fast at the end of every 24 hours that passes. Today I will eat until 12pm then the fast begins after that. 

♾️

I really started today. 

There were some thoughts about eating food but I didn't listen to them. 

At around 19 hours into the fast the hunger began to fade away, my body is burning ketones now and it feels nice. There's more focus, colors seem more vivid and brighter. 

All I've had so far is just water, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning (diluted with water), and a small cup of coffee. 

I'm feeling great right now. Currently at 20 hours. The vision is to fast for 72 hours total.

Edited by Orb

♾️

Well done, I usually do 16 - 20 hours daily without food. You can start by intermittent fasting and eating no later than 6 - 8 pm and no sooner than midday. This is ideal for the body and have supportive herbal teas in between, sometimes cacao or matcha or coffee is used for those challenging transitioning days.

Once you get the hang of it you can try skip a whole day, or just do a short 3 - 4 day fast. Then slowly introduce food, one food at a time. (very important).

Then maybe in few weeks or few months try aim for 7 days, 14, 21 and so on. A supportive and peaceful environment is ideal or it can be challenging.

You can also do a fruit/veg juice fast which gives you some extra energy and vitamins for support in the city life to get a "feel" of things or teas.

All the best 🙂

Edited by Pluto

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Going for it again! Gonna do a 3 day water fast and supplement with essential minerals like magnesium, potassium, and sodium. 

Will be healing from all substance use. I want to feel withdrawal, I also want to experience a complete reset on every level.

List of practices that will be done during the fast: 

-TRE

-Stretching

-Diaphragmatic breathing

-Using the Emotional Scale

-Walking

Stuff I'll be ingesting during the fast: 

-Peppermint Tea

-Water

-Apple Cider Vinegar (1 tbsp diluted heavily with water) 

-Essential Minerals

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb Unsolicited advice but, I would do a veggie/fruit fast rather than one than a full fast is just another adrenaline dump. Cold plunging and fasting is AMAZING for kicking yourself into a new state and slapping you out of a funk, however, it dumps adrenaline in your system, it's like a drug that way. If you want to heal from substance abuse, and have real stability you want the slow, tortoise wins the race kind of approach. 

Youtube Channel