Going for a Walk on Shrooms?

Orb

My neighborhood is honestly so beautiful that it looks like a paradise in the morning. It's bright and sunny and there's beautiful birds and insects flying around.

I really wanna take shrooms and walk around my neighborhood. 

I'm thinking of taking 3 grams and walking around at least for 1 hour of my trip. Do you guys think it's safe? 

I'd be close enough to my house at all times. The Path would be one big loop starting from my house and back to my house. I live in a suburban area with trees and houses everywhere. 

I'd run into people leaving their homes to go to work and maybe construction workers, and people walking their dogs / going for a run, but no personal interactions.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Blessed2 yep! The highest ive gone with no tolerance is 4.5 grams which was so intense that im not going beyond 4 grams for a while lol. 

But yea I just wanna walk around outside for the come up and experience the outside world. 

I find that tripping indoors has a very isolated feel to it that I'm tired of.

♾️

1 hour ago, Orb said:

My neighborhood is honestly so beautiful that it looks like a paradise in the morning. It's bright and sunny and there's beautiful birds and insects flying around.

I really wanna take shrooms and walk around my neighborhood. 

I'm thinking of taking 3 grams and walking around at least for 1 hour of my trip. Do you guys think it's safe? 

I'd be close enough to my house at all times. The Path would be one big loop starting from my house and back to my house. I live in a suburban area with trees and houses everywhere. 

I'd run into people leaving their homes to go to work and maybe construction workers, and people walking their dogs / going for a run, but no personal interactions.

İf for fun, sure. İf for path, stay in the darkness and silence. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

İf for fun, sure. İf for path, stay in the darkness and silence. 

I wanna combine them both, walking for me is a very helpful practice, the movement helps to let go of thoughts, I'm more of a kinesthetic oriented person. 

Then later I can go in darkness and meditate.

♾️

All these questions you have beforehand will be reveled during the experience. Its not always the way to others what your intuition and self-awareness already will know best in the moment. Life is not as complicated as the many questions our minds create. If you feel capable you will do it with great joy, if you don't feel comfortable, you won't, as simple as that.

I find some form of being in nature, whether that is going for a walk or just being in your background sometime during a trip will be quite refreshing and revealing. A shower or bath or sitting by the fire in my backyard are some of my favorite things during a mushroom experience, and sometimes a walk in the nearby park or forest, especially if you live in a good and peaceful neighborhood could end up being a highlight of an experience.

Often I notice people get stuck in one place too long during altered states and energy can become stagnant and a simple shift to another room or space can make the worlds difference. Follow the "feeling". Feeling is intuitive and healing ~

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

On 5/27/2023 at 3:35 AM, Phil said:

@Orb

I mean… live it up, knock yourself out…. but safe? Lol. Compared to what, cliff diving maybe? 😂 

3g is quite a bit too, walking around wise. The 3-4 zone can be pretty discombobulating. Maybe 1 or even 2. Or a micro dose even. 

😂😂 Them Phil trying to get you to get the irony but no way its landing to the boi @Orb 😂

6 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

😂😂 Them Phil trying to get you to get the irony but no way its landing to the boi @Orb 😂

I'm not sure what you mean. What's the irony?

@Pluto that resonated 🙂, thanks. I actually ended up cancelling my trip because it didn't feel like the right time. It's good to not jump into a trip if you don't feel 100% ready.

♾️

45 minutes ago, Phil said:

If one is asking if it’s safe the answer is no. 

I get the shorthand, but you don’t jump into a trip, it’s just experience. 

Most often a kickass mindbending paradigm shattering bodymind healing experience - indeed. 

But you never enter it. Nothing is more substantial than that discernment. 

Yea I get it, on the day I almost tripped I was like " I can't believe I thought it'd be a good idea to walk around my neighborhood on 3 GRAMS" lol.

I felt nervous and like I wasn't ready so I postponed my trip. Psychedelics have a way of completely wrecking your natural routines and plus I was worried that my mom might come home at any time.

♾️