TRE (Powerful Trauma Release Modality)

Orb

It stands for tension and trauma relief exercises. 

I spoke with someone who is aligned with self realization, mindfulness, etc. 

And she suggested I give TRE a shot for a few weeks. 

She told me after 2 weeks of doing TRE, ALL of the traumatic energies dissolved and never came back. 

Just tried it for the first time and it worked! The body was trembling and literally shaking off the trauma energy. 

Here's a vid to guide the experience:

A more in depth explanation on how it works:

♾️

If I'm not entirely mistaken, TRE is usually recommended to be done with a trained supervisor. 

My gut tells me that it might be best to at least not do it alone.

Though I've heard a lot of good about it too, might try it at some point!

There must be an effortless way.

13 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

If I'm not entirely mistaken, TRE is usually recommended to be done with a trained supervisor. 

My gut tells me that it might be best to at least not do it alone.

Though I've heard a lot of good about it too, might try it at some point!

I did it and it worked out fine, for some people who are new to uncovering trauma, emotional baggage it might be freaky. But your body is just trembling and releasing. 

Although if you feel better with a supervisor that's fine. 

In my experience it's easy to self teach, and undeniable when it's working.

It's also easy to stop if there discomfort, simply unbend your legs and lay them down. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

I've tried this a few times and I haven't experienced much trembling or release so I've felt dissapointment about it.

I tried it again today, I lied down in the forest and followed the guidence in this video:

With the first resting position there was not much trembling. Felt dissapointment.

Then I changed to the second resting position that they showed in the end and I started trembling. Started to cry a lot, felt uncomfortable sensations in the body and my arms were straight and tensed up, as if I wanted to push away something.

What came to mind was how I've forced myself to have sex/physical touch that I did not even want for years.

I've ignored the body's clear way of saying "No!".

Maybe it's easier to experience a release if the exercises are followed without listening to the video so that one can let go of thoughts and allow more.

@noomii it's so great that it ended up working for you! 

Yea in my experience the trembling is in the abdomen and leg area but sometimes my arms and head starts moving around, I definitely wouldn't do it around ppl as they'd think I was possessed 😂.

I find things quiet down more after doing it 😌.

♾️

8 hours ago, Orb said:

@noomii oh also, its important that the legs are tired out before going into the tremoring. The first few exercises shown are to get the legs tired. 

The rest positions are supposed to be for when you want to stop tremoring or take a break.

Yeah my legs were so tired. The video I linked made me a lot more tired compared to the first video in this thread.

I thought "rest positions" was the positions were you are going to start the tremoring.

I've been doing it for a few days and the reactivity is definitely been going down. The only stressor lately has been employment but I find that I dont get triggered as much when interacting with people. Today Ive also felt much lighter.

♾️

@Orb Do you ever dance and release your body to the music often? Dance is one of the most powerful healers of trauma on all levels.

Its one of the most playful and free flowing arts as it is allowing source energy to channel through, and eventually the dancer and the dance become one 🙂

In many shamanic societies, if you came to a medicine person complaining of being disheartened, dispirited, or depressed and such...

They would ask one of four questions: "When did you stop dancing? When did you stop singing? When did you stop being enchanted by stories?

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

UPDATE: The TRE practice has been getting more subtle/intuitive. The vibrations have intensified to the point where the entire spine is vibrating and there's waves of the entire body vibrating intensely. Literally feels like the spinal area is being massaged by the universe.

♾️