Can I Eventually Feel Wholeness Forever?

Orb

I can feel the wholeness during meditation and randomly throughout the day and it feels so amazing. 

I want to know, can I feel this wholeness forever? I'm not talking about just recognizing that wholeness is already the case, I'm talking about touching down deeper into this wholeness and feeling this vivid euphoric wholeness all day long, not just 10 minutes. 

♾️

9 hours ago, Orb said:

I can feel the wholeness during meditation and randomly throughout the day and it feels so amazing. 

I want to know, can I feel this wholeness forever? I'm not talking about just recognizing that wholeness is already the case, I'm talking about touching down deeper into this wholeness and feeling this vivid euphoric wholeness all day long, not just 10 minutes. 

You are the way that you are now, because the best shape you can have is what you have now, therefore you created this way. No fault was, is and will exist whatsoever. Never. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Drowning in it = allowing thoughts about to come to rest. ‘You’ ‘stay in ‘it’ = no longer believing ‘it’ comes & goes. What is whole can’t come & go. What can come & go can’t possibly be whole, as the implication is there is something else which wholeness is coming & going in. 

That which comes & goes is ‘the ego’. The ‘separate self of thoughts’. 

Act 1) “Chicken or steak?”… 💭 chicken… 

Act 2) “I chose chicken”. 

Act 2 is a thought that arises in hindsight. 

The “I” of Act 2 was not present during Act 1. 

The clown that takes a bow at the end of the play, after all the actors. 

It’s funny because the crowd is aware the clown wasn’t in the play. 

Or, like a windshield believing the driver is it’s possession. 

Bending the spoon is impossible. 

13 hours ago, Orb said:

Yes, but you have to change what you mind socially and navigate evolving as evolving specifically takes place here now.  You are the genetic results of previous 4 generation gaps mating another generation gap present as arriving great great grandchildren replacement the 4 previous generation gaps alive.

Think of it now is the inversion conversion point of life never the same total sum again.  It is why the future is always unpredictable it is only evolving forward in perpetual balancing outcomes now.

All ideas of reincarnation, born again, Karma, Butterfly Effect became concepts making justifying believing life exceeds mutually evolving here now.

Edited by solereproduction

13 hours ago, Mandy said:

Eventually? Minutes? Forever? If you're looking for a shortcut to the future, it's only Now. 

You are correct, the future is always arriving now as currently the past comes to an end changes continue to combine the whole existing done universally present in series parallel flow.

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

It's not, thought make it seem to forget it isn't. 

Why are you contradicting now is the future as a whole arriving in this moment evolving constantly changes everything left exiting forward each detail changing the past here.

0 or 1. zero being never happened and 1 being  already happened once, evolving still taking place, never duplicated again future developing currently anywhere in this universal moment specifically timed apart.

Ideas separate numerators from the common denominator of time occupying space now.

@solereproduction You see characters (letters) on a screen yes? Theoretically these letters are lit up from behind, or contrasted by blocking the light of the screen on which they appear yes? When you understand English, can read and you read these letters, it seems that they have meaning, seems that they are conveying, meaning something, seems that the intent of the person who wrote them shines through, seems there is either resonance or discordance, or neutrality. But if you stay, not reading the words, not thinking about how they appear, or for who they appear or from who, but stay as the very light of awareness without thinking them, isn't it so that God's most brilliantly unobtrusive, completely discreet signature on this art is that very Now Awareness? Do it now, be it now. Look. Really, really look as if you have never read, never seen, never known. As if you were a completely innocent babe who had no idea what any of this is, says, or is supposed to convey. Can you think that? Can that be conceptualized as occupying space time now, or future, or evolution? Are you ever outside that? Does it need anyone to convince you of it, prove it? Can anyone abuse it? 

Youtube Channel