Tips On Using The Emotional Scale

Phil

The problem with this is lack of intimacy. I do understand the importance of positive emotions. But I don't want to un-intuit   negative emotions either

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

9 hours ago, Phil said:

Perhaps the greatest tip with using the emotional scale are the conceptualizations, rationalizations & justifications which aren’t on the scale. 

To name a few… bitterness, animosity, resentment, anxiety, loneliness, desolation, nervousness, disgust, discontent, apathy, confusion, sorrow, regret, panic, betrayal, agony, wrath, agitation, mistrust, disillusionment, paranoia, tension, discomfort, neglect, suspicion, repulsion, heartache, annoyance, displeasure, isolation, unease, defensiveness, inferiority, shame, hopelessness, antipathy, defeat, vexation, aversion, embarrassment, resignation, cynicism, restlessness, fury, futility, mortification, unhappiness, self-pity, discord, exasperation, loathing, affliction, depression, trepidation, torment, apprehension, irritability, chagrin, dissatisfaction, disgruntlement, misgiving, repugnance, animus, dysphoria, choler, indignation, upset, turmoil, perturbation, agitation, discontentment, disapproval, paranoia, spitefulness, malevolence, vindictiveness, sourness, grumpiness, miff, crossness, wretchedness, malaise, alienation.

How to be certain that the abovementioned are conceptualizations and not the emotions listed on the scale?

How is sorrow conceptualization and despair or grief not? How is hopelessness conceptualization and powerlessness not?

How to be 100% certain the emotional scale is an exhaustive list and there is nothing left out?
How to differentiate between conceptualization and emotion?

This is the way I would use the scale @Phil, pls check.

Right now for example:

Due to moving to a better-paid job, I have to leave my new (now old) appartment provided by my current employer. I was basically the first one living in it, so it was fresh, cleaned-up and modern.

Simultaneously, I had to move to another rehearsal room, got kicked out of it, havent been able to play the drums for a about a month now, which is truly not wanted. 

Believing moving out of both rooms (living space and rehearsal space) at the same time was a good idea (which wasnt, because of the workload), right now, I am feeling the emotion of overwhelment and pessimism.

The new appartment compared to the other is pretty dirty. I had to  clean it up for 3 days straight because it was basically an abandoned place.

And... because I did it all by myself without the help of others, just my best friend...I feel the emotion of overwhelment and pessimism still and I dont know why this change was even made. Over here I pay more rent and dont really have the noise cancelling opportunities I had before (for Song recordings for example). I can hear every neighbour through the walls.

Actually, I felt pretty happy before but also kind of not flowing and stuck in work life.

but in the end cleaning the new appartment up...I feel the emotion of hopefulness.

at the same time I see my best friends appartment and I feel the emotion of jealousy, because he has a sense of knowing how to just keep his shit together, he knows how to renovate and has pretty much luck regarding his living circumstances - whereas I initially go through every emotion, starting to feel the emotion of unworthiness, have to sort that out first, laying down for three days not being able to make a move...before getting up and do it anyways..

And after that...somewhat being able to clear discordant thoughts out.

In regards to stressful situations I basically feel the emotions of pessimism and unworthiness, fear and impatience.

so is this how the scale works, maybe I should move up the scale too^^