Burning sensation in the stomach when meditating

Today when I was finishing the meditation session, some thoughts came up and instantly there were some painful burning sensations in the stomach.

It got to a point where I doubted if it was the food I had eaten, because at one point I could literally feel the pain of it. 

I kinda wanted to puke that thing out. Damn. I couldn't. Maybe next time. What is that? Trauma from childhood? 

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

What is that?

If you’re comfortable with it, share those thoughts that arose. All burdens expressed are deflated.

If you’re not comfortable with that, then consider all suffering is that of the illusion of the separate self. As that aspect is recognized in those thoughts, the suffering is deflated by inherent alignment.

Pain vs suffering is a great pointing distinction, yet there is an exception to every rule. All is grey, thought makes all seem black and white. 

On 4/17/2023 at 3:36 PM, Phil said:

If you’re comfortable with it, share those thoughts that arose. All burdens expressed are deflated.

If you’re not comfortable with that, then consider all suffering is that of the illusion of the separate self. As that aspect is recognized in those thoughts, the suffering is deflated by inherent alignment.

Pain vs suffering is a great pointing distinction, yet there is an exception to every rule. All is grey, thought makes all seem black and white. 

I´m not sure what particular thoughts arose. I can't exactly know which ones were (I mean in content). Something in relationship with other humans...etc. That type of thing I guess.

I've been trying to transcend the Vibrations from 20 to 150 of the scale for some time now (about 3 years since I realized I was stuck in those ones). I believe the ability to truly accept the feeling of the 'apparent' pain of the the 20s, its a good indicator I´m going up the scale for good and leaving that behind (as an identity). 

4 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I've been trying to transcend the Vibrations from 20 to 150 of the scale for some time now (about 3 years since I realized I was stuck in those ones). I believe the ability to truly accept the feeling of the 'apparent' pain of the the 20s, its a good indicator I´m going up the scale for good and leaving that behind (as an identity). 

Huh? Not sure what’s meant by 20 to 150 etc. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Why?

Why is that scale discordant?

Tell me what I doesn’t want to hear. 

I guess because it limits oneself? 

However I have found of great help to have a 'map' or 'schema' to understand why certain patters of behaviour, thinking, feeling, etc... have been repeating in life.

I would say that discovering the scale and energy vibrations have been a good thing. 

@ConsciousDreamer666It's clarifying to look at the emotions without judgement or thoughts of "where I ought to be". A little bit like understanding the stages of grief can be relieving... for example when my neighbor lost his son to cancer he lashed out at people in the short period following the funeral, but no one took it personally because they knew he was working through grief. Like understanding the emotions that comes after loss is so healing and helpful to a community when a tragedy occurs, the emotional scale is meant to work the same way for ourselves. 

emotionalscale.thumb.jpg.de325dbbd811fa9a83628581885922ee.jpg

Youtube Channel  

44 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@ConsciousDreamer666It's clarifying to look at the emotions without judgement or thoughts of "where I ought to be". A little bit like understanding the stages of grief can be relieving... for example when my neighbor lost his son to cancer he lashed out at people in the short period following the funeral, but no one took it personally because they knew he was working through grief. Like understanding the emotions that comes after loss is so healing and helpful to a community when a tragedy occurs, the emotional scale is meant to work the same way for ourselves. 

emotionalscale.thumb.jpg.de325dbbd811fa9a83628581885922ee.jpg

I don't think I see it with judgment, but i have to be honest where I am don't you think?

24 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

This might resonate...

That's cool but at the end of the day does all those things work for you guys?

I'm just saying because I know you guys try to help with the best intention and all but in practice nothing much has changed in life in regards of pain, conditioning, belief, trauma, etc.

So far the best thing that works a bit of meditation and "chemical" pow(d)er here and there.

5 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

nothing much has changed in life in regards of pain, conditioning, belief, trauma, etc.

Just wondering... Is the "why" you seek to rise on the hawkins scale really for feeling better, or because there is self-judgement, perhaps feeling of insecurity etc.?

Is the "why" you meditate because it feels better or because there is thoughts like "I should meditate" etc.?

Is the "why" you want "pain, conditioning, belief, trauma, etc" to change because you want to feel better, or because there is judgement about pain, conditioning, belief etc.?

Is there judgement about "not being enlightened" or such?

There must be an effortless way.

53 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I don't think I see it with judgment, but i have to be honest where I am don't you think?

Honesty feels relieving, like letting go of resistance, identification feels like a weight. Occasionally identification is mistaken for truth or honesty, but it's only known in how it feels. 

Youtube Channel  

Just wondering... Is the "why" you seek to rise on the hawkins scale really for feeling better, or because there is self-judgement, perhaps feeling of insecurity etc.?

Obviously because I want to feel better.

Nobody likes to experience inferiority and shame states of consciousness.

Is the "why" you meditate because it feels better or because there is thoughts like "I should meditate" etc.?

Dude, are you really asking that question? LoL.

who the fuck meditates because he/she 'should'???

Is the "why" you want "pain, conditioning, belief, trauma, etc" to change because you want to feel better, or because there is judgement about pain, conditioning, belief etc.?

Dude. Really? @Blessed2

@Phil @Mandy @Blessed2  Guys, we all due respect, and you guys know I love you what you do and appreciate your intent.

But, do an open-minded exercise to the fact that we might just have been born in different places (I mean cultural, karmic, genetic, everything...) in life, so even though you might think 'you know' my pain, or karma, or etc... and you can simplify in "just don't identify yourself, just don't worry", consider the fact that is not so fucking simple.

Sometimes when you have a Bear in front of you, the attitude of 'don't worry', will leave you eaten alive. Sometimes in certain moments or phases in life, practicality and pragmatism is the most wisdom, spiritual and loving act one can do. 

Sometimes throwing a punch is better than just philosophising about 'his words can't hurt me, I´m creating everything, everything is fine, blablabla".

Even though in the ultimate sense my perspective is delusion and yours its more based in the higher truth , there are perspectives and phases in life where a 'crude' approach its actually what needs to be done. 

And also, I have verified I have a brutal amount of rage in the body due to blockages, repression and ego-trauma, etc...

Now, I can be philosophising about it for the rest of my life and expect that one day all of that will 'evaporate', or either actually look for solutions since life its short.