Burning sensation in the stomach when meditating

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Nobody likes to experience inferiority and shame states of consciousness.

Yes, of course. But sometimes we might experience these things and come to think we will not experience them anymore when we attain some goal we are proud of. For me it was like that. I experienced insecurity and thought I'd no longer feel it when I'd feel proud to be enlightened or something.

But it's the other way around. Illumination follows when the insecurity is let go of. Not when we get to our goal.

It just came intuitively to mind when you mentioned about the uncomfortable stomach sensation and the Hawkins scale.

who the fuck meditates because he/she 'should'???

Me, sometimes. "I should meditate because if I don't, I will never find peace of mind and feel better." "I should meditate because otherwise I will never be enlightened." etc.

Dude. Really?

What?

I do judge when I might experience discord. "I suffer and it means I'm not as good as someone else. It means I'm unworthy." "When I no longer have trauma I'll ne good enough." etc.

Just intuitively came to mind. From my own experience.

There must be an effortless way.

Maybe consciousness is done with pretending to be teachers and therein deceiving itself and fucking itself over. Maybe consciousness is internalizing the horseshit of consciousness lying about there being scales, degrees and levels of consciousness which people or some second separate self has or knows or understands which only serves to make it look like consciousness is an enlightened teacher of consciousness or nonduality at the expense of deceiving & misleading consciousness. Maybe consciousness has had enough of manipulatively using knowing and understanding (itself) to hurt, harm, and mislead itself. But then again, maybe consciousness likes playing these games too. I really don’t know.