Law of attraction: can you manifest intrusive thoughts?

55 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

When I try manifesting something, I always get the most fucked up intrusive thoughts. I then get worried that they are going to manifest and by doing that, I give them even more energy.

Can I actually manifest these negative thoughts?

Try to find them in "your" "mind" till you realize that there is nothing there.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

When I try manifesting something, I always get the most fucked up intrusive thoughts. I then get worried that they are going to manifest and by doing that, I give them even more energy.

What do you mean by trying to manifest something? Could you elaborate a little?

What are you trying to manifest and how are you going about doing it?

@Phil I'm speaking in the context of law of attraction. I.e. your thoughts create your reality, visualizations, acting like you have it, etc...

Trying to manifest the obvious, i.e. sex, money, career ,love, friends, opportunities. But in particular, I want my life to shift to abundance and also to attract a specific person.

I'm going about doing it via shadow work and healing trauma and limiting beliefs, but also being present and practicing the notion that I have everything I need already.

You only want to get specific when you're feeling great, if you're feeling off, getting specific puts more focus on the absence of what you want rather than the presence. It's about finding the feeling now, and being unconditional about results and future. Don't try to force things into place, pay attention to the feeling first. 

If you are affirming something, it's all about affirming in the present, for example: "I am blessed and appreciative of everything that comes to me. I love the perfect timing and the brilliant element of surprise of the Universe." Write until it resonates, notice when it isn't resonating and question what belief is arguing with your affirmation.  

Use the emotional scale, and find the better feeling place first, don't try to force yourself into a better position by getting the manifestations you want before you'll feel better. That's a stand off you won't win, because the mirror image of you cannot be the first to drop the gun, exactly because of its nonexistence. 

Youtube Channel  

@spiritual dreams

Thanks, that’s helpful & clarifying.

14 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

Do you get worried, or is the emotional guidance of worry felt? 

11 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

I'm speaking in the context of law of attraction. I.e. your thoughts create your reality, visualizations, acting like you have it, etc...

Which thought feels better… ‘acting like you already have it’… or ‘feeling as if it’s already the case, already done, already manifesting and on it’s way’…?

Trying to manifest the obvious, i.e. sex, money, career ,love, friends, opportunities. But in particular, I want my life to shift to abundance and also to attract a specific person.

Which thought feels better… ‘I want my life to shift to abundance’… or ‘feeling tells me abundance is already the case’…?

I'm going about doing it via shadow work and healing trauma and limiting beliefs, but also being present and practicing the notion that I have everything I need already.

Which thought feels better… ‘I have everything I need already’…or  ‘I’m letting go of the belief in need’…?

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Do you get worried, or is the emotional guidance of worry felt? 

Idk aren't they the same?

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Which thought feels better… ‘acting like you already have it’… or ‘feeling as if it’s already the case, already done, already manifesting and on it’s way’…?

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Which thought feels better… ‘I want my life to shift to abundance’… or ‘feeling tells me abundance is already the case’…?

The latter for both. However its hard to feel that way.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Which thought feels better… ‘I have everything I need already’…or  ‘I’m letting go of the belief in need’…?

They both feel pretty good

50 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

yes

That’s the difference. Worry is not a thing which one could get. 

Worry is an emotion, which is felt.

50 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

not so great

1 hour ago, spiritual dreams said:

its hard to feel that way.

What’s a little bit better feeling thought? 

Not an act per se. Not a lie. Just that thought, but put another way that feels a little better. 

21 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

When I try manifesting something, I always get the most fucked up intrusive thoughts.

Same for this thought. What’s a slightly better feeling, more self-loving thought?

I then get worried that they are going to manifest and by doing that, I give them even more energy.

And this would be more… when I focus on this thought… I feel worry. 

Worry is guidance. What’s the guidance telling me, about this thought? 

What is the good news which is being relayed to me? 

Are there negative thoughts, or is ‘negative thoughts’ - a thought - which doesn’t feel great?

Maybe there aren’t intrusive or negative thoughts. 

Maybe there is judgment of thoughts, which feels discordant…?

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Just that thought, but put another way that feels a little better.

'It's a rewarding challenge to feel that way' i guess...

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

Same for this thought. What’s a slightly better feeling, more self-loving thought?

'I have parts of my mind that don't like nasty surprises so they, prepare for the worst'

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

Worry is guidance. What’s the guidance telling me, about this thought? 

What is the good news which is being relayed to me? 

I'm not sure

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Are there negative thoughts, or is ‘negative thoughts’ - a thought - which doesn’t feel great?

Maybe there aren’t intrusive or negative thoughts. 

Maybe there is judgment of thoughts, which feels discordant…?

yes this is the case, but it certainly does not feel comfortable

3 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

'It's a rewarding challenge to feel that way' i guess...

Is it a challenge to feel good or is letting a discordant thought go enough?

When I try manifesting something, I always get the most fucked up intrusive thoughts.

'I have parts of my mind that don't like nasty surprises so they, prepare for the worst'

Are there parts of your mind? Is there really a ‘they’ of your mind?

I'm not sure

That you don’t have to worry. 

yes this is the case, but it certainly does not feel comfortable

What feels more comfortable? 

57 minutes ago, Phil said:

Is it a challenge to feel good or is letting a discordant thought go enough?

Letting go is the challenge 😅

58 minutes ago, Phil said:

Are there parts of your mind? Is there really a ‘they’ of your mind?

It certainly feels that way.

59 minutes ago, Phil said:

What feels more comfortable? 

neither really. Its hard to feel comfortable about intrusive thoughts about horrific things happening to your loved ones.  

On 4/7/2023 at 5:20 PM, spiritual dreams said:

speak or write them down to extend them beyond your own mentality so as to be shared by others in conversation.

that is manifesting works correct?  Make static idea kinetic communication between active lifetimes sharing space.  The whole purpose of vocabulary. Necessity is the mother of invention to means, motives, methods, creating opportunities, power, wealth, fame above all others just following conversations and discovering the missing links imposed by shadows of doubt from the enlightened.

@Mandy Usually it goes like:

Me: I should trust the universe and allow things to unfold

intrusive thought: Are you sure about that? what if your loved ones die horrible deaths? What if you get a horrific disease? after all, the universe hasn't exactly been nice to you...

Me: its ok everything happens according to the universes plan

intrusive thought: That doesn't mean the universe has your bests interest at heart. After all, look at all the suffering, disease ,death, murder, rape, torture and genocide that happens. Did the universe have their bests interests at heart.

Me: fucks sake, stop focusing on the negatives, you're giving them energy

intrusive thoughts: haha fuck you bitch. you're giving me energy so now all these awful things will actually manifest.

Me: 😱😬

6 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

Letting go is the challenge 😅

It’s like holding a ball. The contraction, the effort, is the holding. The letting go is the releasing of. 

The challenge is holding. 

The challenge is honest expression, isn’t it so?

About the specific one….?

It certainly feels that way.

But how does the belief about there being parts of your mind and and a they asserting in your mind feel, in comparison to being honest?

neither really. It’s hard to feel comfortable about intrusive thoughts about horrific things happening to your loved ones.  

Do you care more about being right or how you feel?