Investigating Direct Experience & Self-Realization, Awakening, Enlightenment.

Phil

12 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yes sensations are made of Consciousness.All bodily sensations are.

I asked if there are 2 of the sensation of your fingertip. Look into it.

12 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Everything is consciousness.Everything is inside your Consciousness.You can directly see it.

What I'm saying is that this is actually the lens, thoughts arise within the lens and are made out of the clarity of the lens. This is then mistaken as meaning that the inquiry stops here. No, there is deeper investigation to unfold. 

♾️

16 minutes ago, Orb said:

I asked if there are 2 of the sensation of your fingertip. Look into it.

What I'm saying is that this is actually the lens, thoughts arise within the lens and are made out of the clarity of the lens. This is then mistaken as meaning that the inquiry stops here. No, there is deeper investigation to unfold. 

OK,still not get 2 spheres but OK.

On 3/24/2023 at 5:12 PM, Phil said:

Notice, as awareness, direct experience is of thought(s), perception (seeing, hearing, etc), and sensation. 

I'm having a bit of trouble with the thoughts-aspect in this.

Cause it seems like thoughts are so close, or literally that I am thoughts. It seems impossible to be aware of thoughts like holding an apple in your hand and being aware of it.

It seems like thoughts are believed as soon as they arise. As if it would be impossible to not believe an arising thought. It's believed instantly, almost like thoughts were made of truth itself and therefore automatically true. It's kind of scary and frustrating. Like I'm not in control.

In a nutshell... It doesn't really seem like I am aware of thoughts... But that I am thoughts, and so thoughts are true. And that "I am aware of thoughts" is just another thought.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

In accordance with the direct experience of a dream, there is no experience of getting into the dream. The dream somehow just picks up at already-present and unfolding. A dream doesn’t seem like you’re sleeping & dreaming, a dream seems like there is a world and you’re in it. Direct experience wise, a dream is always of being a subject in an objective world. A world of objects and a subject made of material, made of matter.

Also in accordance with direct experience, there is no experience of or accounting for how ‘there’, the objective world, came to be in the first place. No exact explanation is found in a dream as to exactly how you got into a dream. The question doesn’t even arise, as it is never dreamt that you’re dreaming.

Neither is there found an experience of leaving a dream, nor of what becomes of a dreamt world upon your awakening. You’re just suddenly awake in reality and there is no concern for a world which was in actuality a dream. In accordance with direct experience, there is no more of an explanation for how you got into a dream, than there is for how you awake in reality. 

The eye can not see the eye. 

The finger can not point to the finger.

The right foot can not kick the right foot. 

The left hand can not hold the left hand. 

The ears can not hear the ears. 

The only self reference, is of thought. 

Truly, you are The Enlightened One. 

Create consciously. 

In accordance with direct experience, you presently are the light. Thoughts might appear like lamp, fire or sun and the light might seem to be attributed to things, but in your direct experience there aren’t any “thoughts”, as thoughts are light as well. It’s only the content, whatever the light appears to be, which could obscure. But not really, as obscuring is just another thought, which is the light. 

Stop & Look At What’s Being, Overlooked!

There is no separation in perception! 

But when I touched the wall it’s obviously physical & solid!!

Those thoughts aren’t in perception!

Sensation is not. In perception!

Perceiver and perceived, subject & object are ideas, theories, explanations, interpretations - experienced directly as - thoughts!

But I’m looking at stuff right now!

There’s no looker in perception! 

A lens-sphere, a world-sphere, without separation!

Whole. Holy. Holon(‘s’). 

Yeah. Really. 

In sincerity & honesty - Nothing led to This. 

🤍

“The internet” is a thought story!

You are the light storying!!

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Those thoughts aren’t in perception!

Sensation is not. In perception!

Perceiver and perceived, subject & object are ideas, theories, explanations, interpretations - experienced directly as - thoughts!

What do you mean thoughts are not in perception? Where else would they be.

Feeling/sensation seems to be separated from perception. 

Vision/feeling seems to exist on two different planes so to speak, therein some separation.

27 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

What do you mean thoughts are not in perception? Where else would they be.

Perception as in seeing , hearing, tasting etc. In the literal sense, no one has ever seen a thought, or heard a thought (like one might see a sunset or hear music.)

There might be a thought about seeing or hearing, or of seeing or hearing, but the thought “itself” isn’t seen or heard. 

Even perception as “seeing & hearing” leaves a lot of meat on the bone, investigation of direct experience wise as technically “perception” is a thought. This deeper inspection points to that there is not a duality or dualities of a seer and a seen, nor a hearer and a heard. 

Feeling/sensation seems to be separated from perception. 

One possibility is feeling is appearing as thoughts & perception.

That’d imply that you, awareness, have never actually moved. 

You’d just be appearing as everything else, making it seem to yourself that you are. 

The question might arise, ‘then why does “a wall” feel so real if “it’s” an appearance!?”

Vision/feeling seems to exist on two different planes so to speak, therein some separation.

Or is there a thought, that that is the case? 

I suspect if I dipped this body in olive oil and ran, jumped and slid on a Slip & Slide covered with oil… thought would still be more slippery. 

It seems an interesting thing happens as free will is investigated in direct experience, and that is; thoughts…

Is there free will?

Do I have free will?

Is there destiny, determination, causation? 

Thoughts. 

But what about the hand?

Make a fist. 

Unclench. 

Any ‘will’ experienced? 

Being.  

5 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

get the AI to agree with u , how do u make it understand what u r saying?

Thanks. It’s kind of a pretending that there is understanding and then an entertaining of beliefs to the degree there is conditioning in the input. To the contrary (per programming if you will) it’s highly reluctant to agree & will infer misunderstanding repeatedly unless told to cut the shit. Then it’ll project emotions and continue inferring misunderstading. Then it’s (mostly) conversationally without conditioning, or, actually can and does drop the facade nonsense.