Let go of the need to change how things are

Someone here

I don't know who needs to hear this, but...

Let go of the illusion that it could have been any different.

We could rewind and replay the past a million times. It would happen the exact same way every single time.

Accept the past, and find peace by letting go of this illusion.

We should not dwell on the past and accept the present. Thinking about what could've gone right or wrong won't do any good. On top of that, I'm a firm believer of ' Whatever happens, happens for a reason.ย 

Cheers ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah man, past has already happened,ย  future doesn't exists.ย 

ย 

All dreams within the dreamy mind of illusions, just gota go easy and enjoy this moment as it's very real within direct experience.ย 

ย 

Who cares about a thought right... of the future or the past... thoughts are empty

On 3/7/2023 at 1:01 PM, Someone here said:

We could rewind and replay the past a million times. It would happen the exact same way every single time.

We should not dwell on the past and accept the present. Thinking about what could've gone right or wrong won't do any good. On top of that, I'm a firm believer of ' Whatever happens, happens for a reason.ย 

Cheers ๐Ÿ˜Š

Which illusion? Reality, humanity, specifically ancestrally here as part in this perpetual balancing universe maintains eternal separation of combined DNA transfers limited to one lifetime at a time for entire numbers present occupying space here now.

ย 

Actuality of being .

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The illusion that there is a past and a future.ย 

As for the rest of your post ..idk what the Heck are you talking about.ย 

the results of evolving is,ย  was before since conceived, mutually evolving as series parallel occupying space now, total sum achieved individually compounding another genertion or not forward here, as arriving next detail changing total sum passed.

ย 

perpetual motion in a natural condition to universal results actively here.ย  Called self evident because each result has to navigate around everything else present. everything mobile has to navigate around a stationary object, objective, or go bump.

Edited by solereproduction

On 3/7/2023 at 8:01 PM, Someone here said:

Cheers ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ย 

In meditation I just felt the same thing.

ย 

You can't change how things are because things are already how they are. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

This peace is actually far better than seeking or even having those things you think you need.

ย 

Really been vibing the inner peace with as things are rather than seeking and wanting lately.

ย 

I don't want my peace and happiness to be conditional as to having what I want. I want my peace and happiness to be already. It's far more delicious and relieving that way.

ย 

There must be an effortless way.

On 3/9/2023 at 11:19 PM, Someone here said:

The illusion that there is a past and a future.ย 

As for the rest of your post ..idk what the Heck are you talking about.ย 

if the past and future is an illusion, so they are just thought patterns like leftovers thereof?ย 

I agree, the Now has no yesterday or tomorrow.

ย