Are Our Men Becoming Weaker in Society?

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil how can I be in that environment without feeling the urge to cringe? Like next time I go to group how can I feel okay there?

By recognizing thoughts are felt, not environment. Not to be harsh I hope, but you could write a list of why you can’t feel ok there, and then inspect those limiting beliefs. It can be very helpful with respect to impulsivity, urges, etc. Ultimately, the experience can contribute to the recognition environment is in you. In short though - patience is a virtue. 

On 1/25/2023 at 9:31 PM, Orb said:

I think this is one of those things that is repeated in every generation but the current generation always forgets and then repeats it again. Like every generation has worried about men becoming more complacent or weak, idk lol. I think it's BS but I'm open to hearing your perspectives on this. 

It's basically a right wing talking point to trash liberals and "woke" culture