Tips for a Solo Retreat?

Celestial

On 1/18/2023 at 7:35 PM, Phil said:

The third eye, throat, heart, solar plexus and sacral are spinning one way. The crown & root are spinning the other way.

I just tried a crystal necklace if it works as a pendulum and yeah it did seem like what you said here. Third eye, throat, heart, solar plexus and sacral were spinning clockwise. Crown and root counter-clockwise.

Reiki palms were also both clockwise.

There was a weird sort of magnetic feel to it. Like something was pulling the crystal.

There must be an effortless way.

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor That's sounds like the perfect schedule, have a great retreat! 

Sorry I hid it because I didn't want to be a post hog.  What I said was: On solo retreats I review my notes mostly and mostly decompress.  I try not to work on my job too much. I try to do new things on a solo retreat which slows time down.  One of the reasons time speeds up as we age is because there are less novel things we're engrossed in.  So it's cool to do novel things when I do a solo retreat and 3 days feels like a week.  I do a solo retreat every quarter.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 1/16/2023 at 12:41 PM, Celestial said:

I've got a bit of time off work coming up and I'm thinking of doing a small solo retreat/ solo camping. Thinking like 2 or 3 nights.

Was wondering if you guys have any tips and tricks or suggestions to get the most out of it.

Thank you.

I lived in darkness and silence for 3 months. And it worked for me. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Even a 4 day reprieve can feel like heaven. A vacation. Paradise you know. Will relish it as much as possible.Reminds me of HOME ALONE. Someone is not around in my home currently they are in CANCUN. Oh I'm so glaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.