Highly Recommend Marriage & Family.

It’s just preference, opinion... and of course it’s not for every one, as that is the nature of freedom, preference & opinion. 

But to share from reflection after 25 years (today), marriage & family has been by far the most fulfilling, exciting, interesting, engaging, encouraging, maturing of all experience, and the deepest of the deepening of what is. Far, far beyond all sits & trips. 

🥰 🫶 

I have just been bettering myself so I can love the Family as much as I can, 

Freedom from trauma brings the playfulness out more & everyone is lighter!

When I have my own children I want to be as free as I possibly can be,

So can love and guide them fully with all my heart,

This is beautiful to read, and I love hearing about your family 💛

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

I remember from a year or two back, I saw you mention how good you have found marriage and family. For some reason up until that point I had thought it's "not my thing" or that I would be a horrible dad. So I never seriously explored that possibility. Though then I noticed that it would actually be pretty awesome, and somehow visioning a future with marriage and kids gave this great sense of belonging and inspiration... In contrast to just "living for myself". It feels better and more inspiring to think and "live for" someone else's wellbeing.

There started a new sense of direction. Though there's still some hinders. Still wondering if I could do good as a parent. I want to be able to offer a steady home, some wealth etc. Some things would need to change for that. But really, having a home, kids and a partner to do all that with feels like such a good dream.

Thanks, and happy anniversary! 

There must be an effortless way.

@Phil what, you're posting here on your anniversary? 

Only joking, congratulations on your silver anniversary! I'm a few years behind and totally agree with your sentiments, tho it took me many years to recover enough from my childhood trauma enough to get in a position where I could get my basics in progress like my career, relationship, and finally parenthood. I now finally feel connected with the rest of life around me and invested in the family, the community and the future. 

Happy anniversary!  Congratulation!

I also wonder, what makes this one person "special?" in the eyes of non-duality we are all same, equal, and not special anyhow. So why "this wife" this particular person, as family? 

Also, i wonder what about people living with more than 1 partner? Are we, as humans, able to create intimate relations-ships with more people? Is it moral? Is it worth it? 

In the nutshell, what's your take on polygamy vs monogamy, (considering non-dual truth vs how society is structured)?

I am so curious! 🙂  You are probably the only peson i know, like ever, who is highly realized, and yet with long-time relationship. ❤️  It's soo interesting to know your take on that.

Love 

Edited by Forza21

9 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Phil 

Have you ever considered taking a second wife? How many concubines do you have?

😂😂😂

23 hours ago, Phil said:

But to share from reflection after 25 years (today), marriage & family has been by far the most fulfilling, exciting, interesting, engaging, encouraging, maturing of all experience, and the deepest of the deepening of what is. Far, far beyond all sits & trips. 

Happy anniversary to you and your wife, Phil. You guys are such an inspiration.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

22 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I remember from a year or two back, I saw you mention how good you have found marriage and family. For some reason up until that point I had thought it's "not my thing" or that I would be a horrible dad. So I never seriously explored that possibility. Though then I noticed that it would actually be pretty awesome, and somehow visioning a future with marriage and kids gave this great sense of belonging and inspiration... In contrast to just "living for myself". It feels better and more inspiring to think and "live for" someone else's wellbeing.

There started a new sense of direction. Though there's still some hinders. Still wondering if I could do good as a parent. I want to be able to offer a steady home, some wealth etc. Some things would need to change for that. But really, having a home, kids and a partner to do all that with feels like such a good dream.

Thanks, and happy anniversary! 

🙏🏻 It’s hard to imagine a better experience than co-creation & the sharing of being. Likely because I already am. 

14 hours ago, Mandy said:

Happy Anniversary!

🙏🏻 

15 hours ago, Links said:

@Phil what, you're posting here on your anniversary? 

😂 It’s ok, we celebrate everyday. 

15 hours ago, Links said:

Only joking, congratulations on your silver anniversary! I'm a few years behind and totally agree with your sentiments, tho it took me many years to recover enough from my childhood trauma enough to get in a position where I could get my basics in progress like my career, relationship, and finally parenthood. I now finally feel connected with the rest of life around me and invested in the family, the community and the future. 

🥹🤍

15 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil congrats! Sounds beautiful, ive got that on the list for the future 🙂

🙏🏻 Then it shall be. In truth it already is! 

2 hours ago, Forza21 said:

Happy anniversary!  Congratulation!

😊 🙏🏻 

I also wonder, what makes this one person "special?"

“you”. 

in the eyes of non-duality we are all same, equal, and not special anyhow. So why "this wife" this particular person, as family? 

In the ‘eyes of non-duality’ there aren’t people, there is no we. 

Also, i wonder what about people living with more than 1 partner? Are we, as humans, able to create intimate relations-ships with more people? Is it moral? Is it worth it? 

We are absolutely free. 

In the nutshell, what's your take on polygamy vs monogamy, (considering non-dual truth vs how society is structured)?

Preference. With respect to non-dual truth, ‘how society is structured’ is a second. 

I am so curious! 🙂  You are probably the only peson i know, like ever, who is highly realized, and yet with long-time relationship. ❤️  It's soo interesting to know your take on that.

Love 

giphy.gif

🙏🏻 

Love indeed. 

43 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Phil 

Have you ever considered taking a second wife?

No. She seem to go along with all this quite willingly btw. 

43 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

How many concubines do you have?

None. 

33 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Happy anniversary to you and your wife, Phil. You guys are such an inspiration.

🙏🏻 Too kind.