Everything is Working Out Perfectly, AMA.

What is all this for? Sometimes for me it's about manifestation and other times it's about self realization. I'm confused now. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Also, can there be awareness without a thought arising to affirm that there is awareness? Or that there is someone here?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

4 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Phil

My life is a disaster right now. I have a math degree and a 3.6 GPA, but I can’t find a decent job. I have student loans that I can’t afford to pay. I was approved for forgiveness, but then that was shot down by some asshole yuppies leveraging corrupt courts. I had to take a job loading UPS trucks at midnight so I could keep paying rent. Want me to describe in agonizing detail how fucking shitty that felt? Getting a degree and then loading UPS trucks at midnight? I also spent Christmas alone for the first time ever, so, that was cool. I feel like a loser around my friends. Some friends I’ve had for 10 plus years are making six figure salaries now, and a couple are married. And I can’t even bring myself to be happy for them because I hate how my life is going right now. 

Please explain to me how everything is working out perfectly.

Hey empathize with the stuff you’re saying and I just wanted to add something. You have a math degree and you had good grades so you’re definitely smart and good at technical stuff. Have you ever thought about learning programming? I’m sure there’s lots of good programming jobs and there is more resources then ever about how to learn.

Also google chatgpt and try it out. It’s a really cool ai. It can do a lot but it can also write code for you and it can tell you what is wrong with your code so it would be very helpful.

22 hours ago, Orb said:

What is all this for? Sometimes for me it's about manifestation and other times it's about self realization. I'm confused now. 

Everything is working out perfectly.

‘All this’ is you, and is for you. This is, the present, and This is the receiver of the present. 

The “me” of “for me it’s about manifestation”, which is experiencing confusion, is a vibrational appearance.

The self of self realization is the infinite self which is vibrationally appearing as, Orb. 

Confusion is con-fusion. The “con” if you will is that there are two (selves), and the “fusion” is the attempt to ‘fuse’ the two (selves) together. 

The end of the confusion is that there are not two (selves), which is already the case. 

22 hours ago, Orb said:

Also, can there be awareness without a thought arising to affirm that there is awareness? Or that there is someone here?

Awareness is aware of & appearing as the thoughts; without a thought, with a thought, affirm, awareness, someone and here. 

Follow up questions are welcomed. 

21 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Phil

My life is a disaster right now. I have a math degree and a 3.6 GPA, but I can’t find a decent job. I have student loans that I can’t afford to pay. I was approved for forgiveness, but then that was shot down by some asshole yuppies leveraging corrupt courts. I had to take a job loading UPS trucks at midnight so I could keep paying rent. Want me to describe in agonizing detail how fucking shitty that felt? Getting a degree and then loading UPS trucks at midnight? I also spent Christmas alone for the first time ever, so, that was cool. I feel like a loser around my friends. Some friends I’ve had for 10 plus years are making six figure salaries now, and a couple are married. And I can’t even bring myself to be happy for them because I hate how my life is going right now. 

Please explain to me how everything is working out perfectly.

Because you are infinite, and therein there is no ‘thing’, there is no ‘thing’ wanted or unwanted. You have to experience for preference to arise. You have experienced, and now know more clearly what you want.

You are the creator of your reality, and there is no assertion. There is no one nor no thing preventing you from experiencing what you now know you want. 

There is only to ‘get out of your own way’. 

The way to ‘get out of your own way’, and to consciously create, begins with acknowledging & understanding the Immutable Laws. The most relevant law is the law of attraction. However, the law of divine oneness and the law of vibration are helpful in understanding the law of attraction. 

This quote comes to mind:

“In reality, which means in our actual experience, all experience is one seamless substance. The duality between the inside self and the outside object, world or other is never actually experienced. It is always imagined.”
- Rupert Spira

The Law of Divine Oneness:

Everything is connected to, with, as, is, everything else. All seeming separation is in actuality one indivisible inseparable whole, and thus what is thought, said, done, believed & focused upon does indeed not only shape your reality, but also cascades correspondingly for all others and the universe by and large. This is sometimes pointed to with the terms ‘butterfly effect’, Oneness, and Nonduality, or, ‘not two’.

The Law of Vibration:

Of & as the pure divinity of infinite consciousness, the universe is a vibrational place, and you are a vibrational being. All seemingly fixed or separate things & objects, are in actuality vibrationally robust energy as infinite intelligence. All things are not only interconnected as the divinity of consciousness, but ‘move’, unfold, in unseen yet discernible circular oscillational patterns. Each thing, including sounds, thoughts, emotions, desires & wills, has it’s own unique frequency unique unto itself.

Some terms which point to this Law are The Circle of Life, The Golden Ration, Pie, Going Full Circle, Spiral Dynamics, The Fibonacci Sequence, DNA, The Path, and The Spiral Of Life. The Law of Vibration is the Law of Divine Oneness ‘hidden in plain sight’. The most fundamental key to conscious creator-ship. For a deeper & more intimate understanding of The Laws of Vibration, Oneness & Attraction please visit The Emotional Scale.

The Law of Attraction:

The Law of Attraction denotes how we create the things, events, circumstance and situations of our lives. Our thoughts, emotions, words, and actions perpetually transmute vibrational energy which in turn attracts like, similar energies, or things, events & circumstances in kind. Focus upon wanted attracts desired circumstances, relationships & outcomes.

Mastery of The Law of Attraction is the synchronizing, or coherence of the vibration of your desires, with the vibration of your thoughts & emotions.

The universe is fundamentally & eternally unconditional. Effortlessly & intrinsically, simply by experiencing, preferences are created and arise naturally within. These preferences are made manifest ‘in the physical’ by the inexplicable magic of focus, which by The Law Of Divine Oneness, is always breathing life into creation. For a deeper & more intimate understanding of The Law of Attraction please visit The Emotional Scale.

Why The Emotional Scale?

The materialist’s paradigm is an experience of reality through the belief there are separate things & selves. Therein, thoughts arise accordingly, and it seems like you are a separate thing, or separate self. 

In truth you are the creator of your reality, and you create via the vibration of your infinite self. 

There are no separate things & selves, there is one infinite being vibrationally appearing. 

The importance of recognizing emotion is the change from the materialist’s paradigm, to the actuality of experience. In the materialist’s paradigm, how one feels is attributed to outside selves, situations, events & circumstances (things). In truth, as there are no separate things or selves, what you’re feeling is thoughts & interpretations, and this is actually how you’re creating. 

In short, the law of attraction dictates that what you focus upon, including interpretations - you will experience more of. 

Your experience, and your vibration, are always a perfect match. There is no exception to this, precisely because there are no separate things or selves. There is no thing nor self which could be, the exception. 

If focus is upon my life is a disaster, more my life is a disaster is experienced. If focus is upon I can’t find a decent job, a decent job is not found. If focus is upon I can not afford to pay, more I can not afford to pay is experienced. If focus is upon asshole yuppies leveraging corrupt courts, more asshole yuppies leveraging corrupt courts is experienced. If I had to take is focus upon, more I have to take is experienced. If how agonizing & shitty is focused upon, more agonizing & shitty is experienced. If being alone is less that wonderful is focused upon, more being alone is less than wonderful is experienced. If I feel like a loser is focused upon, more feel like a loser is experienced. If some friends make more than me is focused upon, more friends making more than me is experienced. If I am not married is focused upon, more I am not married is experienced. If I can’t be happy & I hate how my life is going is focused upon, more I can’t be happy & I hate how my life is going is experienced. 

Whenever one doesn’t know what one wants there is one thing one can be sure of: one knows a lot of what one doesn’t want. 

Because your vibration and your experience are a perfect match, as you change your vibration your experience changes as well. 

Were I in your shoes, I’d write down a long list of what I know I don’t want. 

Then I’d step away, go for a walk, listen to some music, whatever raises your vibration. 

Then I’d look at that list and write a new list, on my dreamboard - of what I do want. 

Not what I want to avoid, not what I think anyone else wants - what I want. 

I would not think about how it will come; I would focus on raising my vibration, in understanding & appreciating the law of attraction. 

49 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I’m happy everything is working out for you Phil. Is it just about trusting the universe?

I’m happy everything is working out for you Kevin. 

There is nothing ‘wrong’ with trusting the universe. However, this implies two, you & a universe. One can trust the laws which are immutable are always in effect, are always the case. For one, faith is ample. For one, trust is ample. For one, understanding the laws and creating accordingly is ample. 

6 hours ago, Loop said:

What arose that brought about the creating of this thread? Where did the creativity come from? What is being expressed here & why? 

Love, love, love & love. 

46 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

What’s the solution to the problem of evil?

Everything is working out perfectly 

There is no solution to the problem of evil, because there is no such thing as evil.

What doesn’t exist isn’t a problem and therein can’t be solved.

@Phil Is enlightenment an experience that unfolds spontaneously? Is it a realization that unfolds as a product of contemplation? Is It something that just has to be left alone?

@Phil also, is enlightenment like seeing all the puzzle pieces at once and just knowing the full picture they create?

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@Phil Is enlightenment an experience that unfolds spontaneously?

Enlightenment isn’t an experience, but the universe as it were is unfolding spontaneously. 

That is to say, your direct experience, the whole of, is unfolding spontaneously. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Is it a realization that unfolds as a product of contemplation?

Enlightenment isn’t an it, or a product of anything. Enlightenment isn’t per se a realization of anything, but could be said to be the realization nothing is happening, which no one realizes.  That could occur while contemplating, tripping balls, or waiting to checkout at Walmart. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Is It something that just has to be left alone?

Enlightenment isn’t an it or a something and can’t be left alone.

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@Phil also, is enlightenment like seeing all the puzzle pieces at once and just knowing the full picture they create?

Enlightenment isn’t like anything, and isn’t a knowing of anything. 

Follow up questions are welcomed. 

@Phil does the I AM sense disappear upon self realizing? 

@Phil what if you're hung up on Love? What if there's more to go? 

Love is less brother, 

Love is melting into Nothingness.

Love is settling,

Love is resting,

Love is drifting with every breath your family makes,

Love is going out and dancing alone, 

Love is the whisper of the back of your mind,

That perhaps, 

There isn’t,

A MYnd,

Just Body,

Love is not needing to know,

And Loving that you don’t,

Appreciating Unconsciousness,

Rebirthing Awareness.  

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

5 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil does the I AM sense disappear upon self realizing? 

The I AM sense is an illusory experience of a separate self or selves, via the believing of thoughts. Corresponding bodily contraction & emotional discord are felt. When thoughts of a separate self or selves are no longer believed, there is an apparent experience of emotional alignment and bodily de-contraction. Therein the ‘I am sense’ ‘disappears’ in the same manor that a mirage in the desert ‘disappears’. 

‘Sense’ is also used to point to sensation, and sometimes ‘the senses’; perception… seeing, hearing, etc. 

‘I am’ is also used to point to that which is prior to and aware of the thought, ‘I am’.

‘I am’ is also used to point to that I am is prior to (illusory and or apparent) experience.

’I am’ is also used to point to that all experience is apparent, and is infinite self in actuality, such as ‘I am That’. 

This quote comes to mind…

“Jesus said unto them, verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”

Verily

In truth; in fact.

With confidence; assuredly.

In very truth; beyond doubt or question; in fact; certainly.

Before (the thought ‘Abraham’ even arises), I am. 

4 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil what if you're hung up on Love? What if there's more to go? 

Have a closer look at the mirage, see if it is really there. 

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

AMA? Ask who anything?

Me. 

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

All is self.

‘All’ is the vibrational appearance of two spheres, which as eternal light & unconditonal love, I am being. 

As the world-sphere, I am the world. 

As the lens-sphere, I am the thought that there is a world.