Everything is Working Out Perfectly, AMA.

Life just doesn't seem to be working out. It's like I can't just choose to have what I want to have. The outcome, or success, seems to be in doubt. It does not seem like life is that way, for all dreams and desires to come true.

It seems more like that there are dreams and desires, but a constant battle and doubt if they're going to be fulfilled. This seems to be like the central theme of "life". Not objectively perhaps, but for me it seems like how life just is. Though it sucks.

Why is it that life is, or seems like, this??

I want a big house. I remember once I saw a dream where I hung out in this crazy beautiful mansion. And I felt so happy. I want that.

Why isn't life like that? Why can't I just have all I want, effortlessly, like magic?

I know, I know... The dreamboard, the emotional scale etc. But I find it hard to believe.

There must be an effortless way.

22 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Life just doesn't seem to be working out. It's like I can't just choose to have what I want to have. The outcome, or success, seems to be in doubt. It does not seem like life is that way, for all dreams and desires to come true.

Everything is working out perfectly.

What’s wanted is to believe life is separate from a self, a chooser, and that doubt isn’t emotional guidance for these thoughts. Everything is working out perfectly, as what’s wanted is already what’s experienced. 

It seems more like that there are dreams and desires, but a constant battle and doubt if they're going to be fulfilled. This seems to be like the central theme of "life". Not objectively perhaps, but for me it seems like how life just is. Though it sucks.

The theme is life sucks, because doubt is believed to be other than emotional guidance for the thoughts about, life, which is, self. 

Thought attracts thoughts in kind. So focus upon the thought that self sucks, begets more sucks, while life, self, is unconditional. 

Thoughts of appreciation are aligned, and attract more aligned feeling thoughts, and all ‘things’ are really thoughts. 

Why is it that life is, or seems like, this??

For one lost in the woods via denying the compass in one’s pocket, it could seem like the woods suck. 

I want a big house. I remember once I saw a dream where I hung out in this crazy beautiful mansion. And I felt so happy. I want that.

Why isn't life like that? Why can't I just have all I want, effortlessly, like magic?

You are the creator of your reality and everything is working out perfectly. What’s believed, focused upon and asked is - why isn’t life like that. What’s experienced is, life isn’t like that. 

I know, I know... The dreamboard, the emotional scale etc. But I find it hard to believe.

This isn’t a belief. 

Follow up questions are welcomed. 

I would say yes and no.  There's a "working with" between acceptance and control IMO.  But I realize we're likely not to agree on this.  You're teaching the Divine Feminine but kind of put the Masculine into your shadow.  You're like the inverse of Leo who is teaching the Divine Masculine but puts the Feminine into his shadow.  This is why Divine Marriage is a thing.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph MaynorWhy don't you come to one of the forum Zoom meets? I think your assumptions and the way you're framing them is completely off, maybe see what this is all about with clear eyes, unobstructed with the last several years of idolation of the person your profile photo is emulating. 

The feminine/masculine obsession has gone beyond an exploration into man with a hammer syndrome, IMO. 

Youtube Channel  

2 hours ago, almond said:

is life like a dream?

Everything is working out perfectly. 

Yes, life is like a dream. A nighttime dream is like a finite echo of an infinite dreamer dreaming. Nighttime dreams can be pleasant or scary and seemingly very real and unreal. There’s also lucid dreaming when the dreamer is aware it’s dreaming. The dreamer therefore is aware it itself is not inside the dream, but is the one dreaming. In a dream the dreaming could be said to be unconditional being’s infinite mind, or of the creator, or this. 

But also life is not like a dream, in that when people wake up in the morning believing they were sleeping, they tend to believe this is not the dream & get on with their life. Then it seems like dreams only happen while they are asleep. Even though no one ever experiences sleep. It’s a peculiar situation. Then there’s an experience of being inside a separate physical universe with planets, people, animals, gravity and all sorts of things. 

20 hours ago, Phil said:

Everything is working out perfectly. 

Yes, life is like a dream. A nighttime dream is like a finite echo of an infinite dreamer dreaming. Nighttime dreams can be pleasant or scary and seemingly very real and unreal. There’s also lucid dreaming when the dreamer is aware it’s dreaming. The dreamer therefore is aware it itself is not inside the dream, but is the one dreaming. In a dream the dreaming could be said to be unconditional being’s infinite mind, or of the creator, or this. 

But also life is not like a dream, in that when people wake up in the morning believing they were sleeping, they tend to believe this is not the dream & get on with their life. Then it seems like dreams only happen while they are asleep. Even though no one ever experiences sleep. It’s a peculiar situation. Then there’s an experience of being inside a separate physical universe with planets, people, animals, gravity and all sorts of things. 

Interesting. 

Imagine that tonight you fall asleep and have a dream that lasts 90 years. You’re convinced that it’s real at the time, but then you wake up and say “oh that was fun, I hope the one I have tomorrow is even a little cooler.” Alan Watts mused that even if you could choose what to dream, you’d choose chocolate and orgies and material pleasures for a few nights, then you’d go for something with a little more risk and tension until you got to the very life you’re leading now.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

even if you could choose what to dream, you’d choose chocolate and orgies and material pleasures for a few nights, then you’d go for something with a little more risk and tension until you got to the very life you’re leading now.

Nah.

That's the 'dreaming' pointed to. Conceptualization.

It's like trying to make sense of suffering. Which doesn't make sense.

Edited by Blessed2

@Someone here The dream analogy is an analogy.

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

even if you could choose what to dream, you’d choose chocolate and orgies and material pleasures for a few nights, then you’d go for something with a little more risk and tension until you got to the very life you’re leading now.

This is conceptualization of an analogy. Like taking the finger pointing to the moon to be the moon. Or projecting human characteristics on God. "It's a bearded man punishing bad people."

It's also conceptualization of feeling. "First you'd choose pleasure, then get bored and choose more tension and thrill." "God must judge like I do."

Is any of that "first choosing chocolate and orgies but then choosing something with a little more tension and risk" going on right now in the internal feeling or 'buzz' in your toes right now? No, of course not. There's just the buzz.

This is how I feel about what you're saying here: (I'm gonna provide the Divine Masculine perspective):

If you're hostile a lot that tells me you haven't integrated the Divine Masculine.   The Divine Masculine isn't that insecure.   You don't need to fear that something or somebody else is trying to hurt you.   Maybe you do, but normally everything is just fine too.   You don't have to let other people trap you with their shit.   You can keep your happiness no matter what others are doing or saying.   Have some boundaries as to what penetrates and what doesn't.   You don't have to shoot somebody down at all.   That does nothing for you unless it's really warranted.   Don't whore yourself either though.   Manipulative people should know you don't take their bait.   Maintain calmness and reasonable engagement.   Don't let people trap you into their game.   Refuse without resisting.   You don't have to fight someone.   That's a choice.   Don't let them grind you down.   You stay you and do what you think is right for you and for those you want to relate with.   Don't let other people push you around or even get a reaction out of you that they can use against you.   You gotta be smarter and wiser than everyone around you if possible.   This doesn't mean you're manipulative, it just means you aren't gonna let other people dictate how you feel or what you think.   That's off limits.   I control that!

Edited by Joseph Maynor