Everything is Working Out Perfectly, AMA.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Everything is working out perfectly. 

The lens is a sphere made of the light & love that you eternally are. 

Subjective & objective are conjecture. 

Follow up questions are welcomed. 

Why I have to die to experience Infinite Love?

Why in my normal everyday life I can't feel it.

Just now, Alexander said:

Why I have to die to experience Infinite Love?

Separate selves, death and the notion infinite love is an experience are conjecture, beliefs, the believing of thoughts. 

Just now, Alexander said:

Why in my normal everyday life I can't feel it.

The it which is referred to is you, which is being what you are referring to as my normal everyday life. 

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

Separate selves, death and the notion infinite love is an experience are conjecture, beliefs, the believing of thoughts. 

The it which is referred to is you, which is being what you are referring to as my normal everyday life. 

So you are saying I am the sphere of the world too not just the lense yet most people believe they are the lense.

38 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil how do you no longer believe beliefs?

Everything is working out perfectly. 

By inspecting & therein dispelling the belief there is a you which is believing beliefs. 

38 minutes ago, Orb said:

I'm aware of so many beliefs yet they still aren't gone. Examples include the belief in time, the belief enlightenment is a thing, and certain more personal beliefs. 

What you resist will persist; what you express will acquiesce. 

29 minutes ago, Alexander said:

So you are saying I am the sphere of the world too not just the lense

Everything is working out perfectly. 

Yes. 

29 minutes ago, Alexander said:

yet most people believe they are the lense.

People is a thought which arises of the lens. 

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Me. 

What does that mean? And how do you know?

5 hours ago, Phil said:

All is self.

‘All’ is the vibrational appearance of two spheres, which as eternal light & unconditonal love, I am being. 

As the world-sphere, I am the world. 

As the lens-sphere, I am the thought that there is a world. 

Does it make a sound, though?

7 hours ago, Lotus said:

Can you elaborate?

‘Everything’ is pretty all encompassing. Perhaps there’s a more specific question?

7 hours ago, Lotus said:

How can answers to an AMA be given when there‘s no one to know them?

By appearing, not by being given per se. 

The same way less way answers could be ‘in’ a nighttime dream, without any one or any answers actually being ‘in’ a dream. 

Consider The Immutable Law of Relativity

How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress."
- Neils Bohr

Follow up questions are welcomed. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

‘Everything’ is pretty all encompassing. Perhaps there’s a more specific question?

Why do you say that everything is working out perfectly? It often seems that things are not perfect the way they are, and that they could be better, which leads to the next question. What's meant by "perfect"?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

By appearing, not by being given per se. 

How does appearance work in terms of attraction? And what is divine timing? It reminds me of the saying that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

"The Law of Relativity points to the ineffable actuality & acuity of there being no absolute truth of luck, randomness, chance or coincidence. This applies to everything from the current state of the planet and all of it’s ongoings, to a single text, phone call or email you receive."

1 hour ago, Phil said:

How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress."
- Neils Bohr

:classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

Why do you say that everything is working out perfectly?

When it is believed, “I am an individual, a separate self, apart from reality”, it is believed “there are separate selves”, and it is therein believed separate selves say things to separate selves.

The experience of an individual & individuals is an illusory experience, and is not, an individual or individuals. Analogously, ‘individual’ is a conceptual dream within an an apparent dream, like a mirage is “in” a desert. 

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

It often seems that things are not perfect the way they are, and that they could be better, which leads to the next question. What's meant by "perfect"?

What’s not being said is “Things Are Perfect”. 

What’s being said is “Everything Is Working Out Perfectly”. 

Perfection does not have meaning; ‘meaning’ is perfection. 

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

How does appearance work in terms of attraction?

‘Work’ is an appearance. An appearing, or apparent ‘thought’, about appearance having a ‘behind the scenes’ mechanism, or perhaps that appearance is a result of causation. 

There is a belief there is an apparent individual, and a belief the apparent individual ‘knows’ or ‘understands’, or could ‘know’ or ‘understand’, how appearance works. The illusory individual can never ‘know’ or ‘understand’ how appearance ‘works’, as there would no longer be an illusion of there being an individual; the “knower” or “understander”.

Just as when all beliefs are dispelled only the truth can remain, when illusion is dispelled, only that which is appearing remains.

As the question arose and was asked, therein did the answer appear. 

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

And what is divine timing? It reminds me of the saying that when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

"The Law of Relativity points to the ineffable actuality & acuity of there being no absolute truth of luck, randomness, chance or coincidence. This applies to everything from the current state of the planet and all of it’s ongoings, to a single text, phone call or email you receive."

Divine timing points to that you are being what is referred to as appearance, relativity, or experience. Thoughts arise about everything is not working out perfectly, while divine timing points to  the truth that everything is working out perfectly

19 hours ago, Phil said:

What’s not being said is “Things Are Perfect”. 

What’s being said is “Everything Is Working Out Perfectly”. 

What‘s the difference? The first seems to be more static in comparison to the latter. 

19 hours ago, Phil said:

Just as when all beliefs are dispelled only the truth can remain, when illusion is dispelled, only that which is appearing remains.

As the question arose and was asked, therein did the answer appear.

I love the dual nature of it. It‘s amazing to see how one can‘t exist without the other, and vice versa. Or how there can only be a problem when a solution is sought. Or how, for the big questions à la „What Is Life about?“, the questions burn away and the answers become illuminated, when the questioner disappears. 

Sometimes it seems like one asks a question and can’t find the answer ‚on the other end‘. If answers arise with the questions, how can a satisfactory ‚answer‘ be found/illuminated quickly and with certainty that the answer is correct? I have a hunch that the ‚how‘ lies somewhere in listening and intuition. 

19 hours ago, Phil said:

Thoughts arise about everything is not working out perfectly, while divine timing points to  the truth that everything is working out perfectly

Only in retrospect could I see that the timing was always right and everything had to be the way it was. In retrospect I can glimpse the divine timing of everything that happened and how one thing led to another. Yet, I still sometimes blame the universe for not giving me what I want sooner. And then I sometimes blame myself for not getting ready to receive. Because deep down I know, if I were ready (emotionally/vibrationally speaking), what I want would appear. 

4 minutes ago, Lotus said:

What‘s the difference? The first seems to be more static in comparison to the latter. 

Everything is working out perfectly. 

What’s being said, and what’s not being said. 

4 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I love the dual nature of it. It‘s amazing to see how one can‘t exist without the other, and vice versa. Or how there can only be a problem when a solution is sought. Or how, for the big questions à la „What Is Life about?“, the questions burn away and the answers become illuminated, when the questioner disappears. 

Sometimes it seems like one asks a question and can’t find the answer ‚on the other end‘. If answers arise with the questions, how can a satisfactory ‚answer‘ be found/illuminated quickly and with certainty that the answer is correct? I have a hunch that the ‚how‘ lies somewhere in listening and intuition. 

What’s being said is the question appears (arises) and the answer appears (arises). 

What’s not being said is answers arise within questions. 

13 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Only in retrospect could I see that the timing was always right and everything had to be the way it was. In retrospect I can glimpse the divine timing of everything that happened and how one thing led to another. Yet, I still sometimes blame the universe for not giving me what I want sooner. And then I sometimes blame myself for not getting ready to receive. Because deep down I know, if I were ready (emotionally/vibrationally speaking), what I want would appear. 

What about without an “I seeing in retrospect”?

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Everything is working out perfectly. 

What’s being said, and what’s not being said. 

I‘m sorry, I still don‘t hear what‘s being said.

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

What’s being said is the question appears (arises) and the answer appears (arises).

So the answer to any question is already apparent? If so, how can I hear the answer in a way that I understand it?

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

What about without an “I seeing in retrospect”?

Kinda catapults me to the now. What happens now leads to the next thing. That gives me a sense of anticipation, which feels good.

But I‘ve also had moments of good feeling anticipation without the expected outcome, which made me really sad at times. Which led to me not wanting to anticipate things anymore, in order to not get hurt, which resulted in a slightly pessimistic worldview.

3 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I‘m sorry, I still don‘t hear what‘s being said.

Everything is working out perfectly, is what’s being said. 

21 hours ago, Lotus said:

things are not perfect the way they are

‘Things are perfect the way they are’, is not what’s being said. 

3 minutes ago, Lotus said:

So the answer to any question is already apparent? If so, how can I hear the answer in a way that I understand it?

‘Understand’ is an appearing thought. Believing & identify as a thought (‘I understand’), creates an illusion of there being a separate, or second self, an “understander”.

She's doing god knows what behind my back. Plenty of signs. Plenty of red flags. Yesterday she got thrown out of her apartment because she's just a bit too much to be dealt with. Of course I said she can stay at my place until she figures her stuff out. It's just how I am.

Everything is working out perfectly, right? I'm going to be cheated on, lied to and stabbed in the back, right? But it's all fine. It's all for the higher good.

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Everything is working out perfectly, is what’s being said.

Yes. 

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

‘Things are perfect the way they are’, is not what’s being said.

Yes. 

I don‘t see how it‘s perfectly working out now, though. 😂

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

Understand’ is an appearing thought. Believing & identify as a thought (‘I understand’), creates an illusion of there being a separate, or second self, an “understander”.

To be free of illusion, is to….?

9 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I don‘t see how it‘s perfectly working out now, though. 😂

Everything is working out perfectly, is what’s being said. 

“It’s perfectly working out” is not what’s being said.

11 minutes ago, Lotus said:

To be free of illusion, is to….?

How could one be free of the illusion of a mirage in a desert?