your dreams

Blessed2

What are you guys dreaming of / wanting / looking for in the future / creating at this time? 🙂

I'd like to hear about your dreams. Would be cool to get to know ya'll better in that way.

What are your carreer plans? Relationship plans? Life plans? What are you inspired about and wanting / looking toward? What's on your dreamboard?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

I would like to be a writer digital nomad and get a new passport citizenship in a European country.

I want to have more spiritual understanding of reality, I want to tap into whatever vibrational frequency I want complete control of my subconscious beliefs ( if you know a resource on that I would appreciate it).

Edited by Omar Osama

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

I guess I'm dreaming of getting my career back in order so that my financial health is never in question again.  It feels more like an insecurity or fear right now than a dream though.  But this is my focus for the first quarter of 2023.  I'm ramped up to do it so I don't know why I'm so insecure or fearful but I am.  I'm not petrified by insecurity or fear but it's there.  The "what if I fail?" question looms over me.  I never want to feel insecure financially ever again.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

My career is stable at this time and relationships are good. So, I guess it would be my health that is in question. I had a bad result to a cardiac test (started a journal about it) and my PCP referred me to a Cardiologist, but I couldn't get an appointment until Jan 5th.

In the mean time I've made several changes with food, soda and exercise (I was doing none and now I'm briskly walking on a treadmill). At least I figured I'd change what I can before the appt. and hope for the best. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

12 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

I want to have more spiritual understanding of reality, I want to tap into whatever vibrational frequency I want complete control of my subconscious beliefs ( if you know a resource on that I would appreciate it).

I would recommend the work of phil hine.

Edited by arjuna

Join a martial arts club again, the body resting on the Ground doing more restorative yoga. It’s nice having balance come back after years of injury, I always knew it would be worth it at least for the contrast. Haven’t been focused on very much other than healing the Body, Not sure where it is all gonna go, I just love dancing around and connecting with the Earth. Keep working on my music, really focused on playing right now not so much on making whole songs.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 12/18/2022 at 9:27 AM, Omar Osama said:

ACIM. The original text is pretty hard to read though, it's like trying to binge a pint of peanut butter. So I recommend some introductory book first. Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard was pretty good.

Also, the dreamboard is pretty good for this too.

Thanks for your responses guys 🙏

For me... Better diet, quitting unnecessary substances, having a relaxed job where I feel comfortable, new relationships, graduating from school, maybe having my own business at some point, owning a nice home, maybe having kids 🙂

But more than any of that... I want Liberation from discordant thoughts, beliefs and perspectives. I want non-dual awareness, true connection to others, magic, peace, relaxation and true happiness.

Right now I’m doing jiu jitsu a lot. Long term goal with that is to compete at the highest level and eventually teach private lessons and open my own gym. I am also studying music production. I use ableton and I’m trying to learn how to produce EDM. Long term hopefully make albums and play in clubs and if enough people like the music play at festivals.

On 12/18/2022 at 4:28 PM, Loop said:

Join a martial arts club again, the body resting on the Ground doing more restorative yoga. It’s nice having balance come back after years of injury, I always knew it would be worth it at least for the contrast. Haven’t been focused on very much other than healing the Body, Not sure where it is all gonna go, I just love dancing around and connecting with the Earth. Keep working on my music, really focused on playing right now not so much on making whole songs.

What kind of music do you make? Do you play an instrument or do you make it on your computer?

@Kevin

Depends on how I am feeling, can range anywhere from very drone heavy ambient stuff, to crazy psychedelic swirling EDM. 

Acoustic guitar, an analog synth, & a sampler. Used to do a lot on computer, but felt so lifeless & unintuitive, now I don’t even own a computer, might get one for final mix & mastering of things though. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 12/21/2022 at 12:14 AM, Loop said:

@Kevin

Depends on how I am feeling, can range anywhere from very drone heavy ambient stuff, to crazy psychedelic swirling EDM. 

Acoustic guitar, an analog synth, & a sampler. Used to do a lot on computer, but felt so lifeless & unintuitive, now I don’t even own a computer, might get one for final mix & mastering of things though. 

That’s cool man yo should post your music here when it’s finished.

On 12/21/2022 at 4:43 AM, Omar Osama said:

What are you studying?

I am also in college graduating next year but I am not interested in the degree I am doing it for my family lol.

Massage therapy.

I'm not totally sure either if I'm really interested in it but might as well try.