No-Mind & Infinite-Mind

Loop

The Direct Path & The Progressive Path,

Uncovering the Love within & Cultivating love within. 
Non-duality is the direct path & Law of Attraction is the progressive. 

I feel most people will probably go through some kind of pendulum swing on their path, where they start to uncover the colour between the lines. The opposite of direct isn’t indirect, it is progressive, same as the opposite of progressive not being regressive. 
You can directly see the Goodness this Real Dream is, 

And progress with growing all of your passion. 

Straight into the Sun, 

And guiding yourself back to Yourself with Moonlight.

Sink into the Earth & don’t cling, 

Patiently wait for Awareness to Sing, 
 Silence has everything to bring. 

One & None, 

Both seen through into Fun. 

I-I 

What are your thoughts on this magic? ☺️

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Loop said:

The Direct Path & The Progressive Path,

Uncovering the Love within & Cultivating love within. 
Non-duality is the direct path & Law of Attraction is the progressive. 

I feel most people will probably go through some kind of pendulum swing on their path, where they start to uncover the colour between the lines. The opposite of direct isn’t indirect, it is progressive, same as the opposite of progressive not being regressive. 
You can directly see the Goodness this Real Dream is, 

And progress with growing all of your passion. 

Straight into the Sun, 

And guiding yourself back to Yourself with Moonlight.

Sink into the Earth & don’t cling, 

Patiently wait for Awareness to Sing, 
 Silence has everything to bring. 

One & None, 

Both seen through into Fun. 

I-I 

What are your thoughts on this magic? ☺️

Very nice words. Beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️Just have a question, what is no mind , what is infite mind?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, Loop said:

@James123

In a blink of the Eye, ten thousand tears cry.

Seeing the whole wheel,

Not just one rainbow.

I don’t really know, 

Just a feeling in the Heart, 

To express the Seat of Rest,

No mess did ever start. 

Sounds like flowing ha ☺️☺️☺️❤️❤️☝️☝️☝️

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

One side in healing,

One side in Non-Dual Truth.

The Fear is Love. 
Neither was there both. 

If you just go for truth and nothing else,

You’ll get spun around one leg,

Hopping along. 

The other leg,

Ground it in healing,

Understanding the Light down to Earth,

Standing under,

Unlimited Wonder.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Joseph Maynor

Don’t really need any more scaffolding once both feet are planted on the Ground. It can certainly feel like you do when you are just going for truth, trying to see the Light coming through when you feel collapsed or in a confusion is quite a struggle, to be grounded in healing to me is letting go of the scaffolding and just letting the Earth-Force hold me up. 
Feels like compassionate fear. Nothing gets trashed, just embraced. 
The strongest scaffolding is standing under the earth, can never be deconstructed, only transformed with. Then you can construct and deconstruct any sandcastles you want, and even if they wash away, your feet are truly planted on the Ground anyways.

I feel if we don’t prioritize healing as well as non-dual Truth, we end up with this kind of toxic spirituality that has a total disregard for trauma, just brushes away serious health concerns. It is like this wanting to be the one who transcended it all who brings down the Light for the lost masses. Actual transcending is inclusive, more gets seen as the Whole until there is no parts, just Whole.  

I don’t believe there is an emptying phase. Emptying is constant. When I make art I am emptying, pouring creativity down into the process. When I write this I am emptying. We are all emptying as we express on here. Sitting and listening to the Heart. Make every action an emptying into the Earth, and your intrinsic strength is revealed.

I appreciate your comments, gives me something to reflect off of so I can build cool sandcastles ☺️

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

When I say wait,

I mean go! 
Into The Blazing Heart of Awareness!

When stillness and movement are seen as one,

Nowhere to run,

No one to hide from.

Total Embrace.

What the world seems to be offering you is not really anything at all,

It was always a thought about a crawl,

To find worth,

To understand it all,

But who would?

Once and for All?

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

27 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What I appreciate is if you’ve found your way to enlightenment.  That’s what we’re all looking for.  The fact that you could react the way you do to what someone else says about it shows a confidence that you’ve attained something under the banner of enlightenment.  I do not assume enlightenment means the same thing to all or that it should.  And there’s no contest here.  The key is that you found something that we can fit under the word enlightenment.  And most people I talk to have a different version that suits them, at least insofar as it’s put into words.  And there are different ways to put things into words too, both brief and expansive.  There’s a difference between the words and embodiment/attainment.  Our words are only signal beacons to find or describe our own personal enlightenment attainment from our own perspective.  I’m avoiding using the word pointer because I don’t like it; it’s too cliche.

Nice sandcastle,

Here comes the Wave.

🌊

I never found anything at all,

I just chose Love,

And Love had always chose us all,

Endlessly you and me,

Never had been the Sea.

There are no people awakening,

Just Love shaken,

This Earthquaking is the edge of making,

Creation is expanding,

Everlasting standing,

Infinite landing.

Reach for the Light,

But well standing in your Inner Might,

Grounded in the Earth,

This turf is made of wonder,

Don’t get lost in the mundane,

Feel every complain,

Let it shake you to your core,

Until pain isn’t there anymore,

Just Guidance,

The embracing of ignorance,

The blooming flowers fragrance,

Don’t miss a single step,

Fall into Gravity,

Leaped straight in,

Your Endless Vitality.

It really does seem like there is a bunch of separate Vortex’s that other get into,

But really,

That’s the rub!

Don’t forget your Baby in the tub.

Cannot ever be put into words,

But I have a lot of fun trying,

Even if I sound absurd.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

40 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What you say should be solid to you.

It really isn’t for me, it just flows out. 
It is more of an allowing, there isn’t any mind space, Boundless Feeling. 

41 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What I say is entirely my perspective. 

We all love building sandcastles yep, but we don’t need ‘em, just let the Love flow out.

Not ment to be an attack on anyone’s perspectives, just wavin, playing, nothing else to do when Freedom bites you at the shoe. You are allowed to choose whatever thoughts you wanna choose, so why getting attached to anyone’s perspectives? You could say that is just my perspective, I just feel a constant emptying. 

46 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So you're harboring a position and clinging to it and getting triggered when someone differs from that.

I’m not certain in anything, I don’t feel anyone owns any perspectives, there is just perspectives, sandcastles, and then there is the World/ Earth/ Ocean that is You, that isn’t a perspective, literally just Direct Experience, or Awareness, Love. 

If I’m certain that someone is gotta hit me in the face, I might miss them lift their leg and knock me out from the other side. If I’m certain there is a fight going on, I might miss the opportunity for friendship. 

☺️👋

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

55 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I understand.  But your wave is still a sand castle.  Poetry doesn't conceal or transcend anything.  I could cough in response to someone's statement and consider that a wave too.  But that's a concealed statement as well -- a concealed sand castle as you phrased it.  Your intention to win or to be supreme to me is the thing that's noted.  So you're harboring a position and clinging to it and getting triggered when someone differs from that.  Nobody is trying to take anything away from you, and that shouldn't matter to you if you are certain in your attainment.  What I say is entirely my perspective.  What you say should be solid to you.  That's what removes defensiveness and spiritualized ego.

Yeah, honestly, what are you even talking about? The poetry thing is a bit pretentious, but you seem to be  responding to something that is not being said or implied at all.  

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Wow.  I must be pretty stupid then.  Try harder maybe.  I don't know.  We're all coming from different perspectives.  I'm not trying to teach.  I resist it.  But if I'm going to post on here I must be myself.  Let me know if I'm unwelcome here now and I'll leave.  I'm cool with my attainment and I don't need to persuade others.  Otherwise take or leave what I say.  It shouldn't matter much to you.  It matters to me.   I'm  trying to help from my perspective.

Im picking up on a lot of insecurity here.  It just seemed like you were responding to an assumed subtext that wasnt really there, thats all.

Triggered straight into the Sun,

Aline that Fear with the Love,

None other then the One,

Two appear,

But who really steers?

Fate is the only one I see.

Laying back drinking tea,

Turning this stew into poo,

Enlightenment is just this pee,

I’m pissing into the wind,

Devolve all sense of sin,

Compassion is the only win.