But who really steers?

Fate is the only one I see.

Laying back drinking tea,

Turning this stew into poo,

Enlightenment is just this pee,

I’m pissing into the wind,

Devolve all sense of sin,

Compassion is the only win.

Are you calling me a poo drinking tea bag!? How DARE you...

Talk to me in 12 years...

Cause you need 2 more than i do

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes.  Somewhat.  It depend whether you want to teach others or not.  If you're cool with your attainment then you can go that route.  If you want to be social and share then that opens up a different envelope.

Can you interact socially and share your views, experience, without "teaching"?  Is being "cool with your attainment" mutually exclusive with interacting with people?  Btw didnt you used to have videos?

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes.  Somewhat.  It depend whether you want to teach others or not.

No one to teach, just Love to be. 
We all create our art,

Without anyone for it to start,

Comes from a seeming feeling,

Placed in the centre of the heart.

Embraced, 

Bursts all sense of worth out like a fart,

No one to be above or below,

Ride backwards into the night,

Trusting your Inner Light. 

Don’t teach anyone, just see the Endless Friendship. 
I see us all as artist, no one is really a teacher or teaching anything here.   

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes.  Bingo.  Now you can discard my views from your view in your own mind.  Issue resolved.  Move along now.  You're good.  Ignore me, you're fine.   Take or leave my content folks and please don't take it so personally.  It's all coming from my perspective.  All I'm trying to do is tell my truth on here.  If that offends you, look at yourself!  If this community isn't welcome to my perspective, I should know this sooner rather than later.   Different online communities have different rules depending on who's in control and what their personal objective is.

Take a breath my man.  This is ALL in your own head.  None of what you said is actually what is happening here.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm totally calm.  You started this.  

I was pointing out that you seemed to get upset about something you thought was being said in the sandcastle poem, but that thing was your own pure invention.  You took it personally.  And then proceeded to accuse others of that.  If you are actually here to learn(about yourself) and open up, you could actually ask yourself why that happened.

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Wow is right buddy!  You love this.  You're doing it.  I'm riding this "wave".  Such energy coming from you.  I feel like a pro surfer in Hawaii riding the wave you're creating.  It's a blast for now, but there's nothing sustainable that comes out it this.  It's like doing 5-Meo-DMT and getting a taste of God for 10 Minutes rather than having it all the time.

Only if you arent willing to look at the deeper implications of what im saying.  You totally could!  And it could be rewarding!

57 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Great idea!  Get over yourself.  You're a troll.  That's the best you can do for your life right now.  I get it.  Don't use me as a source of drama for your amusement.   Now that I know what you do and I am advised accordingly.   I assume I'm talking to real people on here who are serious about enlightenment in my posts, and I post honestly in that effort on here and elsewhere.  If you want to vilify me, then that's really weird from my perspective.  I'm not making any money posting on here or elsewhere.  This is purely insights from my perspective.  I'm not assuming you need this at all.  I'm just trying to participate in an enlightenment community that I feel can contain me.  I feel like I'm one perspective among many on here.

*serious* about enlightenment.

Sounds like a bummer. 

Are you only willing to "write your insights?" Or are you open and willing at all for exchange?   

Mystery TV shows are so much cooler then dramas.

That is serious about enlightenment,

Wide open to all ways of seeing,

And playful curiosity.

It is truly ok to be you, 

And it’s ok for me to be me,

No one is enlightened,

No one needs to see anything new,

Just the Warm Fire of Home,

No one need to atone,

Be free,

Dance with Gravity.

It might not make sense,

In the past or future tense,

Rest your head on the Heart,

The Feeling will shine away apart.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Well, that was interesting...

Regarding the original question, i think "no mind" is a buddhist term?  I think it has an entirely different meaning than "infinite mind"....my sense is the same word is being used to mean different concepts, sort of self talk in the first, and a sort of "mind of god" in the second.  Is my take.  

7 hours ago, arjuna said:

Like you??

Lol

God forbid

Whatever you're trying to communicate to me in this thread is toxic.  You're totally attacking and trolling me throughout this thread.  This is not what I want to engage in on here.  I think I know who you are too.  The usual suspect.  I can't engage anymore with people I don't know who they are online.  Enlightenment is not a test as to who's more unreactive to being bullied.  I didn't realize you were bullying me until I went back and re-read your posts.  I had someone else read them too who confirmed the same before I did and notified me.  I thought I was talking with someone serious about enlightenment.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have even bothered engaging with you. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor