No-Mind & Infinite-Mind

Loop

Bypassing & unconsciousness is bypassing & unconsciousness, so it ain’t gonna come out easy, it is a lot like puking and then slowly returning back to having a stable stomach, but this time lighter and more free.

If you find yourself triggered from me talking about repression, well, good. That is showing you the where the Light needs to shine to find deeper healing. Notice the beliefs going on there, if there is reactivity, there is still programming there, inspect it.

Resting as Non-Dual Awareness is the core, but by itself it keeps you safe from all your triggers. Talking to your emotions & everyone/ everything around brings up triggers to be inspected. Say hello to the World! 

There is just programming, there is no-separate self, there is no-central self.

We label things we want to repress, we call it pain, and convince ourselves it is physical.

Brothers and sisters. You don’t get more conscious from chasing consciousness, you do from making the unconscious conscious. Love is found by going deep into trauma & repression, not by chasing it! 

The Strength is the end of seeking/ the beginning of Healing.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

I had a taste of no-mind yesterday 🤔 ACIM is super helpful.

It made me wonder if this no-mind and infinite-mind thing is actually so important.

No-mind heals EVERYTHING. No-mind is alignment.

I don't think there is any need for direct path vs. progressive path distinction. 🤔

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2

Yes and no. 

They are the same Path, just different directions.

One is up and out, the disappearance, 

The other is down into the Healing Ground.

There isn’t actually anything to say about no-mind.

This is difficult stuff to speak about as there is really no-distinction, I am trying to communicate how to unite Spiritual Enlightenment with Healing of the inner child. 

A lot of people who get into spirituality have emotional repression, in fact the pain of it might be why they started looking into spirituality. A lot of people who get into repression work feel disconnected from Source, and the pain from that might be why they got into energy work.

What I am talking about here is more than just one persons enlightenment, or one persons healing, this is how the world heals itself. The disappearance is the opening up, the reappearance is the return to the World as the World, realizing there never was one who could be found, because there never was one would could be lost.

The Bodhisattva Vow.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

There is just One Sense, no central selfless self anywhere, no separate ego anywhere.

Dance with triggers, give them love, who is there? That needs to be seen? Dance with all your sadness & blame, anger & shame. The One Sense will blink you out of this tumble with ‘fate’, don’t take this lightly, if you get caught up in Enlightenment you won’t deconstruct the Embodied. The sense of self will stick to the body, and you will call it physical, and you will call it fate, it might be so repressed you are covering it thoughts about how you already realized this is non-physical, or already nowhere, or already there is no-self, or already you have something, you don’t, freedom from things is Enlightenment, bringing the Freedom down into the World as the World, is Love.

The playfulness you will discover from healing will be worth it, and it will help you deepen into the healing. You won’t be taking it so seriously anymore, but you also don’t let people doormat you.

You can be Enlightened ‘on the cushion’, but the real Embodiment is going into the world and seeing how things flow or not flow, how still is the mind, or if it is even there at all. Like they say, if you wanna see if you are Enlightened, go spend time with your parents. I say, go out, especially places that are noisy and distracting, this will really test you. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

If you cannot accept that there is/ can be Wakefulness with trauma, you don’t full understand what Enlightenment really is. Everything is a reflection of your unconscious. I am the Collective Unconscious Ground coming up, as Love falls down into it. The war against the devil/ ego is repression and unconsciousness in and of itself. If we don’t bring light to the darkness our collective shadow will grow, don’t reject ego, embrace it, heal it, integrate the shadow. Consciousness is there always, you have always been Enlightened and you will never not be, Embodiment is the real work. Healing Love, Healing the World, is the real work. Your passions are guiding you towards what that is for you, whatever your art is, embrace it. 

The End is the Beginning of non-seeking. 

The Creator & Destroyer.
I am Love.  
Every emptying is embracing,

Every embracing is emptying.

Neither was I either, but let the thought water flow, 

Let the flames be tamed,

By the Enlightened Awareness Bow.

Hit the target,

Sunk straight into your trigger,

Love that lost one,

Embrace the Empty,

Empty the Embrace. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Doesn’t matter how much you say the you aren’t the emotions, or aren’t trauma, or aren’t this or that. Repression shows up as chronic pain and tension, not as emotion, you need to dance with your triggers to uncover the lost child. Then the repression starts to melt into emotions & thought to be Embraced. 

Remember,

Embracing is Emptying,

Emptying is Embracing.

This will allow you see both paths as One.
 the One into None, the seeker is done. 

It is safe to feel anything,

It is ok to express whatever you have to express,

Come down and Feel,

And you will arise to Real.

Im just trying to be as honest as I can about my experience,

That is all I have ever been trying to do,

I don’t need to run from this Zoo,

Love’s embrace revolves around into The New,

As the old story is told, allowed to be processed,

And not grown as psychic mold.

Trauma is in the Body,

We are all sinners,

If that triggered something, 

That is what I am talking about.

I did a lot of dumb things out of injury & trauma, 

We all do a lot of dumb things as we try to decondition ourselves,

We embrace the Real as we Heal. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Using spiral dynamics for shadow work is what it is truly best used for, you can see where the ego likes to place itself, and the more honest you are about where it really is, the more you can see what the perspective you are looking from actually are, and the more you can see that the more you transcend, and the more you transcend, the more you include.

As you go down into the repression lower spiral deficiency needs ego identification, the more you transcend that ego identification. The more you dance with your triggers, the more the lost children are brought back to the Unborn.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Know yourself as Nothing, 

As the ego, 

Be Unconscious,

Be in Deep Sleep,

Settle into the Eternal Rest,

And God will rise within you,

And She will embrace everything for you,

And you will melt into Her, 

And Together,

Nothing will shake Love. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, Loop said:

0757F04F-F615-4B09-A7FE-1FD6CCC08921.png

E74DB401-2350-4B56-ACE8-1541E194882E.jpeg

You could look at these as maps for how to build state, & then fall back into the pain & trauma. The Healing Cycle, get on this Wheel, it will lead you to the end of seeking, and the beginning of just Being Awesome, resting in non-state. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Feel the Heart,

Don’t think about Spirituality,

Skillfully reflect with the intellect,

Bend the Light into the Unconscious.

There are states,

Healing is flown into,

Source isn’t a state,

As the Heart,

You are Nothing,

Embracing everything.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 12/12/2022 at 12:27 PM, Loop said:

The Direct Path & The Progressive Path,

Uncovering the Love within & Cultivating love within. 
Non-duality is the direct path & Law of Attraction is the progressive. 

I feel most people will probably go through some kind of pendulum swing on their path, where they start to uncover the colour between the lines. The opposite of direct isn’t indirect, it is progressive, same as the opposite of progressive not being regressive. 
You can directly see the Goodness this Real Dream is, 

And progress with growing all of your passion. 

Straight into the Sun, 

And guiding yourself back to Yourself with Moonlight.

Sink into the Earth & don’t cling, 

Patiently wait for Awareness to Sing, 
 Silence has everything to bring. 

One & None, 

Both seen through into Fun. 

I-I 

What are your thoughts on this magic? ☺️

Whatever one's path is is the correct path for them.   Reality is subjective not objective.