No-Mind & Infinite-Mind

Loop

@arjuna

Infinite-Mind sees eternity, 

No-Mind ever was,

There was never anything to see,

Just the Love we all be.

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Enlightenment is not a test as to who's more unreactive to being bullied. 

Hope you don’t feel I am bullying ya, just suggesting an inspecting deeper into times when one seems triggered, as what will be found is usually most insightful into understanding the dynamics of mind. Suffering ends when there is no one there to be triggered, when boxing it takes serious mindfulness to not flinch. Even better be in that ‘place’ where no fight is even happening. 

I find when I talk to people about spirituality sometimes they get upset because they are attached to a perspective, but I am explaining to them that is what is bringing about the suffering, not anything that seems to be going on in the world. This idea that things need to be certain way, or people need to act a certain way to be serious, or to be playful.

When you aren’t attached to any way, you are Always. 

So I can play around and be serious about enlightenment at the same time, in fact the playing around is something that brings the trauma up to be inspected, it is hard to loosen the knots when one is just focused on being serious about it. The playfulness that was covered by years of conditioning & trauma that is just bursting out of me now. 

I’m not saying I am healed or enlightened, or on any path towards that. I am saying that is bullshit and there is really only the Process, Flow, Awareness, Love. 

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I feel like I'm one perspective among many on here.

This is the suffering, that feeling that you are separate,

You are not a perspective, nor do you own any,

Neither is anyone a teacher or has any teachings here. 

There is really nothing to teach,

Only the Eternal Compassionate Heart’s reach,

Into the expanse of this Dance. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

10 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Whatever you're trying to communicate to me in this thread is toxic.  You're totally attacking and trolling me throughout this thread.  This is not what I want to engage in on here.  I think I know who you are too.  The usual suspect.  I can't engage anymore with people I don't know who they are online.  Enlightenment is not a test as to who's more unreactive to being bullied.  I didn't realize you were bullying me until I went back and re-read your posts.  I had someone else read them too who confirmed the same before I did and notified me.  I thought I was talking with someone serious about enlightenment.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have even bothered engaging with you. 

Ok joseph, ok... im sorry i upset you.  I thought i was maybe talking with someone with a sense of humor about themselves, or "enlightenment", otherwise I wouldnt have bothered...

1 hour ago, arjuna said:

I thought i was maybe talking with someone with a sense of humor about themselves, or "enlightenment",

This is totally not necessary and at this point please stop engaging in this manner. 

Either stay on topic or stop posting in this thread. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

45 minutes ago, arjuna said:

Nothing can trigger the infinite mind. The infinite mind is imperturbable.  

False.  Bullying can trigger anyone.  If I threatened anyone with deadly force they would be triggered.  The idea that an enlightened person shouldn't get triggered is a bad idea.  It depends on the context.  This can also be used to gaslight people to accept being abused by teaching them that any kind of negative reaction is unspiritual.  Sadhguru would fight anyone who threatened his life if there were an opportunity for him to do so I'll guarantee you.  It's too obvious to even mention.  It's called the will to survive.  Sadhguru isn't going to think, "Oh it's just an illusion in consciousness, I'll ignore it".  No.  He's gonna grab whatever he can to preserve and defend his body and mind here on earth.  People mix up the Absolute and the relative, and and it's a big trap on the enlightenment path that even very wise teachers seem to never unravel out of.  It's like a stubbornness to always reduce the relative to the Absolute.  It comes up over and over again in discussion about enlightenment.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

False.  Bullying can trigger anyone.  If I threatened anyone with deadly force they would be triggered.  The idea that an enlightened person shouldn't get triggered is a bad idea.  It depends on the context.  This can also be used to gaslight people to accept being abused by teaching them that any kind of negative reaction is unspiritual.  Sadhguru would fight anyone who threatened his life is there was an opportunity for him to do so I'll guarantee you.  It's too obvious to even mention.  It's called the will to survive.

Nothing real can be threatened.

The infinite mind doesnt take anything personally...it doesnt have a personality.

Only the ego confuses emotional triggers with "deadly threats"

Nothing is in danger here, other than the ego.

Edited by arjuna

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

People mix up the Absolute and the relative, and and it's a big trap on the enlightenment path that even very wise teachers seem to never unravel out of.  It's like a stubbornness to always reduce the relative to the Absolute.  It comes up over and over again in discussion about enlightenment.

The "relative" feels the need to defend itself, the "absolute" does not.

@arjuna

I’m not saying there is some sense of self or mind that can never be triggered, I’m just saying triggers can be danced with and seen with Love. 

20 hours ago, Loop said:

Triggered straight into the Sun,

Aline that Fear with the Love,

None other then the One,

Two appear,

But who really steers?

Fate is the only one I see.

Laying back drinking tea,

Turning this stew into poo,

Enlightenment is just this pee,

I’m pissing into the wind,

Devolve all sense of sin,

Compassion is the only win.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

13 minutes ago, Loop said:

@arjuna

I’m not saying there is some sense of self or mind that can never be triggered, I’m just saying triggers can be danced with and seen with Love. 

I would agree they can be "danced with and seen with love" 

That would have prompted an entirely different reaction.  If you decide you have some reason to be defensive, you close yourself off in order to protect yourself.  If you decide to dance with it, you dont have to be closed off or disturbed.  

Edited by arjuna

18 minutes ago, arjuna said:

I would agree they can be "danced with and seen with love" 

That would have prompted an entirely different reaction.  If you decide you have some reason to be defensive, you close yourself off in order to protect yourself.  If you decide to dance with it, you dont have to be closed off or disturbed.  

There really isn’t anyone deciding anything,

Thoughts come out of nowhere and are felt. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

17 minutes ago, arjuna said:

i have multiple thoughts and the possibility to choose which to act on or express.  

I would suggest that is one thought, about a self who has possibilities. There is a lightning fast process that is hard to spot where one identifies with the thought stream. When there is really only one thought being felt at a time. This is what bring about attaching to a way of seeing things, you think you are the way you see things. When you are Free Awareness. 

The process of choosing is really just Feeling. Is there really a one in there you could say is making a choice? 

12 minutes ago, arjuna said:

So, in my "direct experience" i do decide, out of multiple possible reactions to a thought, which to react with.

The letting go of reactions is the embracing of Conscious Response.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

10 minutes ago, Loop said:

I would suggest that is one thought, about a self who has possibilities. There is a lightning fast process that is hard to spot where one identifies with the thought stream. When there is really only one thought being felt at a time. This is what bring about attaching to a way of seeing things, you think you are the way you see things. When you are Free Awareness. 

The process of choosing is really just Feeling. Is there really a one in there you could say is making a choice? 

The letting go of reactions is the embracing of Conscious Response.

Is it truly so simple as this?

I'll agree with the last statement you made.  To say a thought arises out of nowhere is just a little reductive, i would wager. 

15 minutes ago, arjuna said:

Is it truly so simple as this?

I'll agree with the last statement you made.  To say a thought arises out of nowhere is just a little reductive, i would wager. 

Don’t agree with me, look
Not with two eye’s but with the One Heart. 

I’m not looking for anyone to agree or disagree with, I’m  just expressing from the Heart of Being how ‘all’ of it is That. 

Emptying might seem reductive, but it is really an embrace of your True Nature, as the thoughts about how things are this or that way fall away.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.