About the dreamboard

If I write something on the dreamboard... But give zero effort to it, it'll still be?

Cause I really, really don't feel like going to school. It SUCKS to be there and study. I just feel like shit about the whole place. But I'd still kinda want to get the degree and learn the shit, even though the school and the teachers suck. And not quit the school cause I get some welfare for studying etc. Money is good.

What if I just write it all on the dreamboard and never do anything I don't feel like doing ever again? Like writing "my own mansion" there and never doing any work if not truly feeling like it.

There must be an effortless way.

mansion (n.)

mid-14c., "chief residence of a lord," from Old French mansion "stay, permanent abode, house, habitation, home; mansion; state, situation" (13c.), from Latin mansionem (nominative mansio) "a staying, a remaining, night quarters, station," noun of action from past participle stem of manere "to stay, abide" (from PIE root *men- (3) "to remain"). Sense of "any large and stately house" is from 1510s. The word also was used in Middle English as "a stop or stage of a journey," hence probably astrological sense "temporary home" (late 14c.)https://www.etymonline.com/word/mansion

Youtube Channel  

Have you ever written something on the dreamboard but maybe a week or a month later, you brush it off cause you don't feel like it anymore?

What's up with that?

It makes me feel kind of disappointment? / not that eager to add stuff on the board.

Edited by Blessed2

🙏🤍

Maybe there’s no efforter or doer. Maybe these are hindsight thoughts. Like while ‘a pianist’ plays a piece there are no self referential thoughts present… and then the crowd applauds, and then the self referential thought arises, and then in hindsight it’s believed there was a doer, and I am the doer. Someone once said, I forget who… that it’s like a play ends & all the actors leave the stage… and a clown, which wasn’t present during the performance comes out while everyone is applauding and takes a bow. 

You can definitely experience having a mansion or mansions… without ever having done a thing. 

11 hours ago, Phil said:

You can definitely experience having a mansion or mansions… without ever having done a thing. 

I think I‘ve heard Hicks talking about the thing you want to manifest has to feel realistic to you. Makes sense, because if you don‘t believe you can have it, you certainly stand in your own way.

How would one go about manifesting things which seem unrealistic? What if aligning with that unrealistic thing seems impossible, no matter how much you ,do the work/transmute‘?

What‘s going on when you write something on your dreamboard, don‘t do anything about it, and it doesn‘t manifest? 

On 12/1/2022 at 1:18 AM, Mandy said:

mansion (n.)

mid-14c., "chief residence of a lord," from Old French mansion "stay, permanent abode, house, habitation, home; mansion; state, situation" (13c.), from Latin mansionem (nominative mansio) "a staying, a remaining, night quarters, station," noun of action from past participle stem of manere "to stay, abide" (from PIE root *men- (3) "to remain"). Sense of "any large and stately house" is from 1510s. The word also was used in Middle English as "a stop or stage of a journey," hence probably astrological sense "temporary home" (late 14c.)https://www.etymonline.com/word/mansion

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Maybe there’s no efforter or doer. Maybe these are hindsight thoughts. Like while ‘a pianist’ plays a piece there are no self referential thoughts present… and then the crowd applauds, and then the self referential thought arises, and then in hindsight it’s believed there was a doer, and I am the doer. Someone once said, I forget who… that it’s like a play ends & all the actors leave the stage… and a clown, which wasn’t present during the performance comes out while everyone is applauding and takes a bow. 

I'm open to what ya'll are saying is true... 

But the illusion seems SO REAL.

It very, very much seems like I am like a human in time and space, giving effort.

It very much seems like the mansion "is not already".

Though yeah it might be an illusion.

Brings in mind what's said in the bible I think... Something about trusting in what is invisible.

But what's the alignment about?

If when anything is written on the dreamboard, it will be ?!

Is the alignment or the "match your vibrations with the object of desire" more about kinda just having fun and not needlessly creating suffering, doubt, worry as the mansion is coming anyway? 😂

Edited by Blessed2

@Blessed2 After reading the etymology of mansion, if it makes me come to a conclusion it's really something like, who gives a f*** about a mansion? I don't mean that to disallow or belittle your dreams, or to discourage you from being specific or dreaming big. I mean it to point to how f-ing awesome and IMPOSSIBLE creation and manifestation is in the first place. 

(8) And Jesus said: Man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea; he drew it up from the sea full of small fish; among them he found a large good fish, the wise fisherman; he threw all the small fish into the sea, he chose the large fish without difficulty. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

man-mansion-manifest, 

Caring about a mansion = small fish. Who gives a fuck about a mansion when you already are the whole world, the shacks, the yurts, the bear caves, the supercenter Walmarts and the great pyramids, and all of Dubai? Really suggest watching Encanto if you haven't. 🙂 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

@Blessed2 After reading the etymology of mansion, if it makes me come to a conclusion it's really something like, who gives a f*** about a mansion? I don't mean that to disallow or belittle your dreams, or to discourage you from being specific or dreaming big. I mean it to point to how f-ing awesome and IMPOSSIBLE creation and manifestation is in the first place. 

(8) And Jesus said: Man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea; he drew it up from the sea full of small fish; among them he found a large good fish, the wise fisherman; he threw all the small fish into the sea, he chose the large fish without difficulty. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

man-mansion-manifest, 

Caring about a mansion = small fish. Who gives a fuck about a mansion when you already are the whole world, the shacks, the yurts, the bear caves, the supercenter Walmarts and the great pyramids, and all of Dubai? Really suggest watching Encanto if you haven't. 🙂 

You're skipping a step.

Let me figure out the fishing first.

14 hours ago, Lotus said:

I think I‘ve heard Hicks talking about the thing you want to manifest has to feel realistic to you. Makes sense, because if you don‘t believe you can have it, you certainly stand in your own way.

Check in with direct experience. 🙂 🙏  

Actually attempt to stand in your own way to recognize the impossibility. 

Stand behind or in front of the ‘you which can’t’, to see “it” doesn’t actually exist. 

Love doubt. Appreciate that it is. Be thankful for the compass to wanted. Feel, express, empty, and therein receive the message. 

How would one go about manifesting things which seem unrealistic? What if aligning with that unrealistic thing seems impossible, no matter how much you ,do the work/transmute‘?

Write / start with what seems realistic, and push the envelope a little & see for yourself what unfolds / that it certainly does. Don’t take my word for ‘God’s Promise’. Write it, receive it. Directly experience. It might be more & more recognized as you go that there aren’t any realistic things. Or if you like, there are only realistic things

Consider you’re already being THIS, and that waking up is only possible when dreaming. 

Don’t think / ruminate… contemplate, allow, receive. 

What‘s going on when you write something on your dreamboard, don‘t do anything about it, and it doesn‘t manifest? 

Discordant thinking about a doer & a free pass on the emotional scale ride “to” the present. 🎢 🎁 

Love doubt. Feel, embrace, understand & recognize the emotion(s). 

Commune. 🤍

Allow being aware of what experience / activity  is created, is experienced - the activity of thinking. 

12 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I'm open to what ya'll are saying is true... 

But the illusion seems SO REAL.

It very, very much seems like I am like a human in time and space, giving effort.

Without real there can never be an illusion. There’s no mirage without a desert, but there is a desert without a mirage.

So to speak, if the movie is seen - the screen is already seen. 

Use an actual screen like a tv. Watch a movie for a few, then arbitrarily just push the power button on the remote. 

(“Oh, it’s a screen, being light. Being ‘stuff’, implying laws of physics, etc. But that’s ‘in the movie’. I’m actually just looking the screen; I am”.) 

12 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

It very much seems like the mansion "is not already".

Though yeah it might be an illusion.

Brings in mind what's said in the bible I think... Something about trusting in what is invisible.

Yes indeed.

Yourself. 

Reality. 

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

1a9d7106084e30c998e73a24d9b906d0.thumb.png.76a82859d237a7856b12375de4277c50.png

Yeah, "never having done a thing" could very well be a hindsight thought... Held now?!

But where's the mansion? 😂😂

Jealousy is the most unrated & under-appreciated guidance. There are no separate selves. You are The Creator, creating, creation. 

8 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

But what's the alignment about?

It’s about receiving what you actually want. 

Sincerely express it. 

Then allow it to be. 

If when anything is written on the dreamboard, it will be ?!

Yes. Including common sense. 

Is the alignment or the "match your vibrations with the object of desire" more about kinda just having fun and not needlessly creating suffering, doubt, worry as the mansion is coming anyway? 😂

Yes. It’s all just for fun. 

The Cosmic Joke. Ye get’s it when ye croaks. 

But there’s no ‘waiter’ now. 

@Phil  I love you man (no homo lol).

How did you achieve this level of clarity or wisdom ? I wish you were my dad (I guess there is like 20 years of age between us ,so I hope that doesn't make you feel old 😅)

The more I read you ..the more I'm fascinated by the degree of wisdom you possess .you can’t fool yourself or others in believing that you are wise when actually you are not because the results of your decisions speak the truth about your wisdom.

Some say When you possess the ability to differentiate right from wrong, truth from falsehood, good from evil; you are considered to be a wise person . But I think it comes from deep and diverse life experience . I want that degree of wisdom. Does it come inevitably with age and gaining more experience in life ?

I think we must distinguish ‘wisdom’ from ‘knowledge’. Knowledge is superficial which you can learn from any other person or from books. However, wisdom is deep which comes only from experience. However, it is not necessary that you have to personally experience everything to achieve wisdom. Wise men can learn from the experience of others. In the words of Otto von Bismarck  'Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.'

Another question please ..when you was in the beginning of your path (before your awakening) who was your guru /spiritual teacher ? And who it is now? 

Thanks  😊 

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil  I love you man (no homo lol).

🙏♥️

How did you achieve this level of clarity or wisdom ? I wish you were my dad (I guess there is like 20 years of age between us ,so I hope that doesn't make you feel old 😅)

Sitting on the cushion, allowing the activity of thought & belief to fizzle out, and therein inherently not believing the “achievement - levels - wisdom of separate selves” rhetorical separate self serving narrative, and therein, achieving nothing. Quite readily and easily. Effortlessly in truth. 

The more I read you ..the more I'm fascinated by the degree of wisdom you possess .you can’t fool yourself or others in believing that you are wise when actually you are not because the results of your decisions speak the truth about your wisdom.

That you’re reading me is the foolin. 😉   The “foolin” is thoughts, believed. For this there is meditation, inspection, expression, conscious creating. Don’t settle for philosophy (thought activity)… create a dreamboard & live the dream. (You already are anyways). 

Some say When you possess the ability to differentiate right from wrong, truth from falsehood, good from evil; you are considered to be a wise person . But I think it comes from deep and diverse life experience . I want that degree of wisdom. Does it come inevitably with age and gaining more experience in life ?

Looking at an “EEG monitor” it would seem that there are brains. Looking through an “electron microscope” it would seem there is DNA. Looking at MBTI results it would seem like there are personalities. Experience is of thoughts, perception, and sensation (and not even). 

There is no ability to differentiate right from wrong, truth from falsehood, good from evil. There is no one which has such an ability, nor is there such ‘things’ to differentiate from. This is trying to ‘bend the spoon’, and that is impossible. 

There is only to recognize the truth; the ability to differentiate right from wrong, truth from falsehood, good from evil - is in & of itself - the activity of thought, or thinking. There simply is no spoon. There is no “thinker”. The “one” which could distinguish is the very same vibrational appearance as what’s believed to be distinguished, and as the belief “itself”. Like a “scientist” included in the “observer” experiment reveals there’s neither an observer or scientist. Pure. Actual. Freedom. 🤍 Infinite knowingness - yet no “things” to know. 

What’s being is degree-less. Wise-dumb; it’s all the same, not-two. 

Experience for the experience, no to “get”. Then, “it”, whatever “it” is, can be. Allowing & receiving vs manipulating & getting. 

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream…

When This is The Purpose, when life is The Purpose; Happiness Is. 

A can opener has a purpose. A dog leash has a purpose. A snow shovel has a purpose. The purpose is why these apparent things are created. 

Awareness is not created; awareness creates. 

I think we must distinguish ‘wisdom’ from ‘knowledge’. Knowledge is superficial which you can learn from any other person or from books. However, wisdom is deep which comes only from experience. However, it is not necessary that you have to personally experience everything to achieve wisdom. Wise men can learn from the experience of others. In the words of Otto von Bismarck  'Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.'

Happiness is un-achievable, as it’s already the case, already the nature of ourBeing, being, “everything”.  

The Cosmic Joke. Let “it” be hilarious! 

The attempt to achieve is already the veiling belief Happiness and or wisdom comes from experience, from without, from things. 

What even is “experience”, really

Would not any and every ‘thing’ which “comes from experience” also be… experience

Consider: “Is there a limit to how good you can feel”, vs - there aren’t separate selves feeling, there is Feeling being, appearing as the activity of thought, about Feeling being separate selves. 

For the cheap seats 🙏 :

Thought appears and disappears. Thought is an appearance. 

Perception appears and disappears. Perception is an appearance. 

Feeling never appears and never disappears, other than of course as “thoughts” & “perception”. 

Another question please ..when you was in the beginning of your path (before your awakening) who was your guru /spiritual teacher ? And who it is now? 

Thanks  😊 

Because there already aren’t separate selves, there are no selves which awaken or become enlightened. 

Hence, actual enlightenment. 

There was no guru or spiritual teacher. 

There also was no internet, and therein no misinformation or misleadership either. There was far less to let go of on the cushion. 

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I think there's some projection happening.

How so? Hit me. Nothing better than bursting bubbles simultaneously together. Sounds inadvertently dirty, not what I mean. Just as fun though. 🙂 I'm game.

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I think it's worth exploring... That if you write "walking through a solid wall" on the dreamboard, you will literally walk through a solid wall.

That's what I'd say figuring out fishing means.

Let's explore the word "solid". You want to walk through a solid wall. Solid. It's really made of matter, it's mattering HARD. It's HARD @Blessed2. AND I want to walk through it with NO RESISTANCE. Side note, all heroism is really just throwing unnecessary resistance at something and than yelling at the top of your lungs "Watch MOM, NO HANDS!." Superman fell flat on his face. Only humor can save us now. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Phil said:

🙏♥️

Sitting on the cushion, allowing the activity of thought & belief to fizzle out, and therein inherently not believing the “achievement - levels - wisdom of separate selves” rhetorical separate self serving narrative, and therein, achieving nothing. Quite readily and easily. Effortlessly in truth. 

That you’re reading me is the foolin. 😉   The “foolin” is thoughts, believed. For this there is meditation, inspection, expression, conscious creating. Don’t settle for philosophy (thought activity)… create a dreamboard & live the dream. (You already are anyways). 

Looking at an “EEG monitor” it would seem that there are brains. Looking through an “electron microscope” it would seem there is DNA. Looking at MBTI results it would seem like there are personalities. Experience is of thoughts, perception, and sensation (and not even). 

There is no ability to differentiate right from wrong, truth from falsehood, good from evil. There is no one which has such an ability, nor is there such ‘things’ to differentiate from. This is trying to ‘bend the spoon’, and that is impossible. 

There is only to recognize the truth; the ability to differentiate right from wrong, truth from falsehood, good from evil - is in & of itself - the activity of thought, or thinking. There simply is no spoon. There is no “thinker”. The “one” which could distinguish is the very same vibrational appearance as what’s believed to be distinguished, and as the belief “itself”. Like a “scientist” included in the “observer” experiment reveals there’s neither an observer or scientist. Pure. Actual. Freedom. 🤍 Infinite knowingness - yet no “things” to know. 

What’s being is degree-less. Wise-dumb; it’s all the same, not-two. 

Experience for the experience, no to “get”. Then, “it”, whatever “it” is, can be. Allowing & receiving vs manipulating & getting. 

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream…

When This is The Purpose, when life is The Purpose; Happiness Is. 

A can opener has a purpose. A dog leash has a purpose. A snow shovel has a purpose. The purpose is why these apparent things are created. 

Awareness is not created; awareness creates. 

Happiness is un-achievable, as it’s already the case, already the nature of ourBeing, being, “everything”.  

The Cosmic Joke. Let “it” be hilarious! 

The attempt to achieve is already the veiling belief Happiness and or wisdom comes from experience, from without, from things. 

What even is “experience”, really

Would not any and every ‘thing’ which “comes from experience” also be… experience

Consider: “Is there a limit to how good you can feel”, vs - there aren’t separate selves feeling, there is Feeling being, appearing as the activity of thought, about Feeling being separate selves. 

For the cheap seats 🙏 :

Thought appears and disappears. Thought is an appearance. 

Perception appears and disappears. Perception is an appearance. 

Feeling never appears and never disappears, other than of course as “thoughts” & “perception”. 

Because there already aren’t separate selves, there are no selves which awaken or become enlightened. 

Hence, actual enlightenment. 

There was no guru or spiritual teacher. 

There also was no internet, and therein no misinformation or misleadership either. There was far less to let go of on the cushion. 

OK ..that's a lot to read . I didn't intend to get your fingers tired on the keyboard lol.
.although I'm struggling to understand some of what's being said  . But Overall I can see what you're saying to resonate .
I actually wanted to ask you about how do you write so poetically and artistically like that ? That doesn't come effortlessly without previous training, right ?

I think The content of what you say is important not the long words. I know almost immediately if someone is smart, just by the subjects they talk about and if they can get complex ideas across simply. If I talk about counterpoint in Baroque music and you havent got a clue what Im talking about, no amount of talking about Baroque is going to make you look smart. My favorite word, just because of the way it sounds is crepuscular. Look it up. If you use it people wil want to know what youre talking about and then… youre stuck. Right?
I guess a person (any person) is truly not very intelligent, using big, elegant words.it  will not make you look more intelligent. Using words have to come naturally and if you throw big words in a conversation, you will appear fake and pedantic rather than intelligent.
Actually the real intelligent ones don’t. It’s the pseudo-intellectuals who use big words just to use them to appear more intelligent. A good writer writes so everyone can understand him without a dictionary.
However, you sometimes seem like you have insane amounts of clarity..and other times I don't understand a single dam word of what you're saying lol...I'm not saying you're faking it (faking being intelligent)..but how do you explain that sometimes i don't understand what you're saying ?
And please com on..who is your favourite spiritual teacher?  From the "YouTube gurus "? Who do you like listening to and is sharing  similar message as you ?

46 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I actually wanted to ask you about how do you write so poetically and artistically like that ? That doesn't come effortlessly without previous training, right ?

It doesn’t seem poetic or artistic. Seems like the same effortless expression of our being as the universe, ducks, airplanes, same as anything & everything else. 

I think The content of what you say is important not the long words. I know almost immediately if someone is smart, just by the subjects they talk about and if they can get complex ideas across simply. If I talk about counterpoint in Baroque music and you havent got a clue what Im talking about, no amount of talking about Baroque is going to make you look smart. My favorite word, just because of the way it sounds is crepuscular. Look it up. If you use it people wil want to know what youre talking about and then… youre stuck. Right?

“I know x” is an illusion. 

I guess a person (any person) is truly not very intelligent, using big, elegant words.it  will not make you look more intelligent. Using words have to come naturally and if you throw big words in a conversation, you will appear fake and pedantic rather than intelligent.
Actually the real intelligent ones don’t. It’s the pseudo-intellectuals who use big words just to use them to appear more intelligent. A good writer writes so everyone can understand him without a dictionary.

That selves have intelligence, or that there are intellectuals is the veil, the ignorance, the materialist’s paradigm. 

Intelligence = infinite being, and not even. 

The belief in separate selves is inhereantly pride, arrogance & denial. (Not you, the believing.) 

However, you sometimes seem like you have insane amounts of clarity..and other times I don't understand a single dam word of what you're saying lol...I'm not saying you're faking it (faking being intelligent)..but how do you explain that sometimes i don't understand what you're saying ?

Beliefs.

The belief in separate selves which have levels of thingified or objectified infinitude, like levels of intelligence, consciousness, wisdom, etc. The belief there is an understander and an understoodee. 

If a tree falls in the woods. 

And please com on..who is your favourite spiritual teacher? 

Love is the only teacher / teaching, and it’s direct and ever=present. 

From the "YouTube gurus "?

Esther Hicks on relativity, Rupert Spira on the nondual message. 

Esther Hicks is relativity. Rupert Spira is the message. 

That there is an Esther Hicks or a Rupert Spira is the illusion of believing thought defines perception. 

Which is what they’re saying. 

Apparently. 

😂

Who do you like listening to and is sharing  similar message as you ?

Any ‘teacher’ that is essentially ‘sending you back to yourself’, love, vs manipulating by convincing you that you need them & their teaching, or that they’re a teacher teaching consciousness, or that they have understanding or insight, or know something you don’t… resonates. 

Also from what’s I’ve heard, I’d add Peter Ralston into the mix. But I haven’t ever read anything by him, this is just from what I’ve heard. 

Also of course Jesus. But good luck understanding what he said and holding any belief simulatensouly. 😅