Dreams about meteors

Blessed2

Not sure if we've had a discussion about this before.

I've been seeing so many dreams about meteors hitting the earth.

The "vibe" about these dreams are sort of exciting and beautiful, I see meteors flying in the sky, usually during nighttime. Yet they are also scary, because the meteors seem like they could hit me, and sometimes I even try to kind of hide and run away. Though at the same time I know I cannot run or hide. They can still hit me.

Even though scary, I still kind of miss those dreams. There is something sooo magical and exciting about the meteors.

They feel like super meaningful / symbolic dreams. I know they are about something. The feeling / vibe is too strong, too clear. 

A few days ago I saw one and the meteor almost hit me. It hit the ground right next to me. It was like it followed me through the sky. I felt kind of proud that it hit me. Like I was an important person.

There came scientists to study the rock. They were like "this ain't a meteor, there's alien life there" or something. And there was like an alien spaceship and it took me. So dreamy and surreal, can't explain it.

Anything come to mind? 🤔

There must be an effortless way.

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Yet they are also scary, because the meteors seem like they could hit me, and sometimes I even try to kind of hide and run away. Though at the same time I know I cannot run or hide. They can still hit me.

Maybe there's something in your life that can be described the same way?

Events that are beyond your control that can hit you any time?

Events that you want to hide from but which you know you must face or you know you just can't avoid?

15 hours ago, Indisguise said:

Events that you want to hide from but which you know you must face or you know you just can't avoid?

But you secretly think it's awesome? 😁

Youtube Channel  

18 hours ago, Indisguise said:

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

But you secretly think it's awesome? 😁

Addictions came first to mind. Not sure though if it's the meteor dream.

When I was still a kid, like 10 years old, I remember I already kind of 'knew' I'd have addiction problems at some point.

We had some alcoholics in the family line. And somehow I got identified with that. I saw it as a challenge. "I'm gonna be someone like that, someone who struggles but gets over it and then he's going to be admired for his wisdom and strenght for getting over addiction." 😂

I remember stealing liquor from my parents' stash. Not cause I had a party with friends. I drank it alone, cause I thought it was so exciting and interesting, just to get drunk.

On 11/22/2022 at 2:12 PM, Blessed2 said:

Not sure if we've had a discussion about this before.

I've been seeing so many dreams about meteors hitting the earth.

The "vibe" about these dreams are sort of exciting and beautiful, I see meteors flying in the sky, usually during nighttime. Yet they are also scary, because the meteors seem like they could hit me, and sometimes I even try to kind of hide and run away. Though at the same time I know I cannot run or hide. They can still hit me.

Even though scary, I still kind of miss those dreams. There is something sooo magical and exciting about the meteors.

They feel like super meaningful / symbolic dreams. I know they are about something. The feeling / vibe is too strong, too clear. 

A few days ago I saw one and the meteor almost hit me. It hit the ground right next to me. It was like it followed me through the sky. I felt kind of proud that it hit me. Like I was an important person.

There came scientists to study the rock. They were like "this ain't a meteor, there's alien life there" or something. And there was like an alien spaceship and it took me. So dreamy and surreal, can't explain it.

Anything come to mind? 🤔

When you are dreaming try to realize these are all thoughts, then you see the real dream 😃🙏

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

We had some alcoholics in the family line. And somehow I got identified with that. I saw it as a challenge. "I'm gonna be someone like that, someone who struggles but gets over it and then he's going to be admired for his wisdom and strenght for getting over addiction." 😂

I sort of "chose" that I'm gonna struggle with addiction and mental health, cause somehow I came to believe it's valuable, and people find it valuable and likeable.