Let's Look into Thought

Orb

Is it a belief that there are even thoughts? 

Is anyone thinking? If not, why do we all pretend we think? 

I don't get what all the fuss is around thought now. 🤔 

Thoughts never been a problem, and I've never thought a thought anyways, so what's with the spiritual path and "freedom" from thought if no one's even thinking? 

Are you guys fucking with me? Is this all a joke? 

Edited by Orb

♾️

41 minutes ago, Orb said:

Thoughts never been a problem, and I've never thought a thought anyways, so what's with the spiritual path and "freedom" from thought if no one's even thinking? 

You are phenomenally conscious that you can think a thought. Let say something happen to you - you smash your head to a door. You can remember what happened and think oh if I was more alert I wouldn't hurt myself, it was meant to happen or the door color was too pale to see, I was drunk etc. It doesn't mean that you have to be explicitly conscious of thinking these thoughts. Phenomenally for me this would be thoughts. You know, as you don't have to be explicitly conscious of seeing to see or explicitly conscious of yourself. If you are using glasses for seeing you will notice that first you are conscious of having them then after carrying them for a longer time you are not phenomenally conscious of them. Does this make sense to you?

Pretending to think it would be like if I ask you to think of some colors with yellow color and - you  would roll your eyes and make a face like you are thinking. Actually thinking is to put awareness/attention(which we can be phenomenally concious but do not have to be explicitly conscious, self aware type of thing) on these thoughts and let it start scanning the thing you know to be yellow: you can think of a shining light(electric bulb) and what would yellow light to do yellow wall - you can imagine this or name it or imagine a table and put the yellow objects in order. Now that I think of thinking: what are you even saying?

From the my perspective there is nothing to believe or not to believe about there being thoughts. If you decide to believe that there are thoughts or in contrary you would most probably end up putting your attention in a pretend like sentient in you which doesn't have thoughts - while all of that is just a thought in its own. I think is better that you don't form believe about ideas that you cannot form believes. 

Attention/awareness/effort is the experience of not being explicitly phenomenally conscious rather the < direct knowing >.

Now you will try to "kill me" but in fact this is not a function of attention - attention can just help you deal with situation better. It is much positive to be a "professor" than to be a "fighter" when it comes to approval. Though many people become ''fighter'' because of the human nature to predict a positive outcome for themselves in the future , thought it is worth mentioning this is not a function of attention is rather more a wild animal type of reaction.

Edited by nurthur11

On 11/1/2022 at 5:55 PM, Orb said:

Analogously, if you made a loophole shake you wouldn’t then look at it on the counter and wonder ‘is it a belief that there’s a loophole shake’. That thought just wouldn’t come up because you would be well aware it’s not a belief, you just made it, and so not surprisingly, there it is. Thought is the same, except you didn’t ‘make’ thought in a past and now here it is. You aren’t ‘making’ thoughts right now. You’re being a lens by which you can experience a world. As the lens you are arising, appearing, as thoughts. Are there really thoughts? No. Are you experiencing thoughts which are of the lens you are being? Yes. So it’s more like if you be’d a loophole shake, and being the shake = forgetting your own infinitude… and then you wonder ‘where did this shake come from, I don’t recall making it’… and then you inevitably realize you’re being ‘the shake’. That the shake is you, and “the shake” is a thought. The insight or point is notice how free you are right now, in that the thought “shake” can be believed to be not-you, and also doesn’t have to be believed. You are already free. So free you’re being “the universe”. Free to believe there is, “a universe”. One… verse… a single word, a single thoughts…  “Universe”. Is there really a universe? 

Apparently. 

There are no thinkers, there is no actuality of thinking. These are thoughts which appear or arise with the hindsight contextualization & implication that someone (separate) is doing the ‘thinking’. Those thoughts arise, appear. Allow yourself the gift of yourself, the freedom that you are, in seeing you are not doing thoughts, you’re what’s appearing as thoughts. 

No one ever does. The “I” that would get it is a thought. The I which is aware of thoughts is infinite awareness, and not a thing. All thoughts, content, implication wise, and about ‘things’. There is no actuality of ‘things’. Infinite being is actual, and thought wise, not even. As in, there isn’t a you and an infinite being. You = infinite being. 

That there is (or isn’t) a problem is also thoughts that there is other than infinite being (you). 

Nobody’s messing with you. There is nothing which can be done to feel better, and this is because you are the greatest possible ‘feeling’ that could ever possibly be. 

You are unconditional love. Not-a-thing. 

There is no path in any ‘doing’ sense. For there to be this beautiful amazing universe, or experience, you had to forget your infinitude & true nature, unconditional love. For there to be anything, infinite being must forget that it is, infinite. In forgetting, and it seeming like you are ‘inside’ of this universe you are being, much is believed. In remembering, much believed (which never resonated in the first place) is let go. When much-believed is emptying, uncomfortable ‘stuff’, old thoughts & feeling, all which never resonated in the first place, associations created, etc, are emptying. Sometimes this uncomfortable experience of letting go of what doesn’t resonate is projected, believed to be because of others or someone else, aka paranoia. That’s ok. It’s perfectly natural. And it also doesn’t resonate, and can be let go too. How to let it go? There is no how to let it go. It’s part of the experience let’s say. The truth purifies the body, nobody’s ‘does’ this, as there’s no ‘doers’. It’s precisely because you’re infinite, being ‘This’, which Is the infinite being you are. Is this all a joke? Uncomfortable beliefs and therein the experience of paranoia isn’t a laughing matter, it’s suffering, in that it’s based on separate selves. Cosmic joke wise, it’s like the setup. The punchline is you’re infinitude, and your true nature. The punchline is the greatest possibility that could ever be, and is hysterically funny. 

YouTube  Website  Sessions