Methods for letting go of seriousness?

WhiteOwl

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It is, but it's not the only or sole aspect of intelligence.  Intelligence goes much deeper than humor.  Humor is for killing time and enjoying the present moment yes, but it's not exactly the best way to inquire into things.  There's a wobble in the nerd vs./and clown duality.

The worst way to inquire into things is humorless pomposity, insecurity, and being easily threatened/triggered.   

I personally get turned on when a person is humorously flirting with me.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It is, but it's not the only or sole aspect of intelligence.  Intelligence goes much deeper than humor.  Humor is for killing time and enjoying the present moment yes, but it's not exactly the best way to inquire into things.  There's a wobble in the nerd vs./and clown duality.

There is not a duality there, only a wobble in your mind.