LOVE

Let's celebrate the Being, Being in Love, LOVE, Breathing, Helping, Seeing, The Music, The Moment, The Sun, The Rain, The Wind, Struggling, Pain, Birth, Death. LETS CELEBRATE LOVE LOVE LOVE♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ thinking is impossible, being in love, being the love is inevitable. ♥️♥️♥️

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

14 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes!

Inexplicable Magic❣️ 

That there is experience at all!

Thank you No One!!!

🥰

Seriously brother. Specially love what a great feeling what a great pleasure what a great gift. It blows my mind how can I feel it from nowhere. Amazing, amazing. It is impossible not to cry. Not to me, thank you to you, thank you to YOU!!

https://music.apple.com/tr/album/fani-dünya-ney-fon-müziği/1608612602?i=1608612788

Edited by James123

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Seriously brother. Specially love what a great feeling what a great pleasure what a great gift. It blows my mind how can I feel it from nowhere. Amazing, amazing. It is impossible not to cry. Not to me, thank you to you, thank you to YOU!!

https://music.apple.com/tr/album/fani-dünya-ney-fon-müziği/1608612602?i=1608612788

I want that stuff you are smoking...

19 hours ago, James123 said:

The Music, The Moment

I've seen what you've done here..

19 hours ago, James123 said:

LETS CELEBRATE LOVE LOVE LOVE♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ thinking is impossible, being in love, being the love is inevitable. ♥️♥️♥️

Everyone be spitting all the time this cliché "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE" all the time and all those hearts all the time.

Question: Do you speak like that in real life too?

This is not meant to be an attack, just to understand, because it honestly looks weird already, but for some reason I don't think you're faking/trying too much. 

3 hours ago, James123 said:

It blows my mind how can I feel it from nowhere

I mean... don't you feel it from the thoughts and the 'vibe' that you are in?

Amazing, amazing. It is impossible not to cry. Not to me, thank you to you, thank you to YOU!!

But also I would die to know the experience you're describing. I've been yearning for too long, tried different things, tried to understand all the time... hell man

I really love this music holy shit!

Man... I'm actually proud someone is finally putting music that isn't some kind of "love", "love the way you are", "It's all about love" type of music. This is actually what resonates LOVE in you... ok 💖

I really love this kind of instrumental emotional music.

May I ask you however then... -

What is love?

How do I realize it more?

How do I master my life?

How do I 'improve'/ Self-Realize/ Progress on the 10 ox herding pictures/ 'reach' this point in the path that everyone in this forum is here for?

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Question: Do you speak like that in real life too?

The thing is realization of real life is an illusion itself and comprehending every moment in the so called life (or you can say surrendering the self) is the key.

1 hour ago, fopylo said:
4 hours ago, James123 said:

It blows my mind how can I feel it from nowhere

I mean... don't you feel it from the thoughts and the 'vibe' that you are in?

Yes. But the thing is real Me is nothing, and from nothing, can you believe that something called life, you are human and it seems "feel" so real, including the prescription of word of "real". This is not a vibe, this is being amazed by it. 

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

What is love?

How do I realize it more?

How do I master my life?

How do I 'improve'/ Self-Realize/ Progress on the 10 ox herding pictures/ 'reach' this point in the path that everyone in this forum is here for?

Love is now, the moment. All answers of questions are surrendering the self, no matter what happens, surrendering don't fight, control, just flow like a water. When you really realize what you really are, love appears in the reality. As I said before you are breathing the air you don't even see, feeling the feelings from nowhere, isn't that amazing? If you want I can send you more music's 

38 minutes ago, Orb said:

You're tripping balls and sober at the same time

Definitely.  We are tripping balls (even sober or tripping balls) , as @Phil said earlier there is an experience at all.

@James123

Love is now, the moment.

Interesting...Question that now comes to mind is - What is the difference between Love and all other emotions? I thought Love is on the top of the emotional scale...but you can still live the moment in worrisome, no?

Why then use lots of confusing explanations for what is Love? I hear people say it's God, Now, Joy, Nothing, Consciousness... all these words don't do such a great service to the mind that's trying to understand...

All answers of questions are surrendering the self, no matter what happens, surrendering don't fight, control, just flow like a water.

And how do I do this?

It is a bit tricky... and I can start seeing the paradox in such. It has to do more with the approach/mindset towards it, I guess, from achieving it to returning to the default that hasn't been visited in a while, which seems like an achievement that isn't what you're already/ outside of yourself.

feeling the feelings from nowhere

Yeah, kinda didn't get

If you want I can send you more music's

Man I've been just listening now to this album on YouTube, very amazing! I really love this instrumental emotional music. It always gets me feeling sentimental and very connected to the music.. some kind of bliss in this sentimentalism 💖

7 hours ago, fopylo said:
11 hours ago, James123 said:

Interesting...Question that now comes to mind is - What is the difference between Love and all other emotions? I thought Love is on the top of the emotional scale...but you can still live the moment in worrisome, no?

Why then use lots of confusing explanations for what is Love? I hear people say it's God, Now, Joy, Nothing, Consciousness... all these words don't do such a great service to the mind that's trying to understand...

What You really are is nothing. And completely surrendering the ego is equal to living every moment as nothing which makes the duality or the moment as love or full bliss. 

And how do I do this?

It is a bit tricky... and I can start seeing the paradox in such. It has to do more with the approach/mindset towards it, I guess, from achieving it to returning to the default that hasn't been visited in a while, which seems like an achievement that isn't what you're already/ outside of yourself.

you (ego) can not achieve it, you must be dropped, let go and surrender. 

Man I've been just listening now to this album on YouTube, very amazing! I really love this instrumental emotional music. It always gets me feeling sentimental and very connected to the music.. some kind of bliss in this sentimentalism 💖

https://music.apple.com/tr/album/halitus/387470487?i=387471134 

@James123

On 8/28/2022 at 9:03 AM, James123 said:

What You really are is nothing.

I guess you mean there is no identity, no such thing as an "I" - just something the mind came up with to identify with.

living every moment as nothing

What do you mean?

you must be dropped, let go and surrender.

How? And how do I make it permanent?

4 hours ago, fopylo said:

What You really are is nothing.

I guess you mean there is no identity, no such thing as an "I" - just something the mind came up with to identify with.

Actually, You never have identity and never had any. What you called identity is just a accumulation of thoughts. When there is no "I" there is no "mind". 

What do you mean?

When you completely surrender what is left?

That's what spiritual path or work is. You have to give up everything, because everything of you is an ego. Meditation, contemplation, searching, helping, loving, forgiving, not being jealous, Hippocrate etc...

5 hours ago, fopylo said:

There's no I. No permanency for the I. It's like asking how to not die. Birth, the beginning of separation implies death. As long as birth or separation is believed in, death is feared and we ask how we can avoid it. Then we ask how to make the absence of suffering permanent, still believing that we exist within time. 

Youtube Channel