Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Let's celebrate the Being, Being in Love, LOVE, Breathing, Helping, Seeing, The Music, The Moment, The Sun, The Rain, The Wind, Struggling, Pain, Birth, Death. LETS CELEBRATE LOVE LOVE LOVE♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ thinking is impossible, being in love, being the love is inevitable. ♥️♥️♥️

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes!

Inexplicable Magic❣️ 

That there is experience at all!

Thank you No One!!!

🥰

Seriously brother. Specially love what a great feeling what a great pleasure what a great gift. It blows my mind how can I feel it from nowhere. Amazing, amazing. It is impossible not to cry. Not to me, thank you to you, thank you to YOU!!

 

https://music.apple.com/tr/album/fani-dünya-ney-fon-müziği/1608612602?i=1608612788

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Seriously brother. Specially love what a great feeling what a great pleasure what a great gift. It blows my mind how can I feel it from nowhere. Amazing, amazing. It is impossible not to cry. Not to me, thank you to you, thank you to YOU!!

 

https://music.apple.com/tr/album/fani-dünya-ney-fon-müziği/1608612602?i=1608612788

I want that stuff you are smoking...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I want that stuff you are smoking...

You breath the air that you don't even see, why do you even need to smoke something to see, it is already in you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, James123 said:

The Music, The Moment

I've seen what you've done here..

19 hours ago, James123 said:

LETS CELEBRATE LOVE LOVE LOVE♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ thinking is impossible, being in love, being the love is inevitable. ♥️♥️♥️

Everyone be spitting all the time this cliché "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE" all the time and all those hearts all the time.

Question: Do you speak like that in real life too?

This is not meant to be an attack, just to understand, because it honestly looks weird already, but for some reason I don't think you're faking/trying too much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, James123 said:

It blows my mind how can I feel it from nowhere

I mean... don't you feel it from the thoughts and the 'vibe' that you are in?

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Amazing, amazing. It is impossible not to cry. Not to me, thank you to you, thank you to YOU!!

But also I would die to know the experience you're describing. I've been yearning for too long, tried different things, tried to understand all the time... hell man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, James123 said:

I really love this music holy shit!

Man... I'm actually proud someone is finally putting music that isn't some kind of "love", "love the way you are", "It's all about love" type of music. This is actually what resonates LOVE in you... ok 💖

I really love this kind of instrumental emotional music.

May I ask you however then... -

 

What is love?

How do I realize it more?

How do I master my life?

How do I 'improve'/ Self-Realize/ Progress on the 10 ox herding pictures/ 'reach' this point in the path that everyone in this forum is here for?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

 

Question: Do you speak like that in real life too?

The thing is realization of real life is an illusion itself and comprehending every moment in the so called life (or you can say surrendering the self) is the key.

1 hour ago, fopylo said:
4 hours ago, James123 said:

It blows my mind how can I feel it from nowhere

I mean... don't you feel it from the thoughts and the 'vibe' that you are in?

Yes. But the thing is real Me is nothing, and from nothing, can you believe that something called life, you are human and it seems "feel" so real, including the prescription of word of "real". This is not a vibe, this is being amazed by it. 

 

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

What is love?

How do I realize it more?

How do I master my life?

How do I 'improve'/ Self-Realize/ Progress on the 10 ox herding pictures/ 'reach' this point in the path that everyone in this forum is here for?

Love is now, the moment. All answers of questions are surrendering the self, no matter what happens, surrendering don't fight, control, just flow like a water. When you really realize what you really are, love appears in the reality. As I said before you are breathing the air you don't even see, feeling the feelings from nowhere, isn't that amazing? If you want I can send you more music's 

38 minutes ago, Orb said:

You're tripping balls and sober at the same time

Definitely.  We are tripping balls (even sober or tripping balls) , as @Phil said earlier there is an experience at all.

 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.