LOVE

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

There's no I. No permanency for the I. It's like asking how to not die. Birth, the beginning of separation implies death. As long as birth or separation is believed in, death is feared and we ask how we can avoid it. Then we ask how to make the absence of suffering permanent, still believing that we exist within time. 

But before enlightenment, it is impossible to realize, there is no "I". He has to walk to path till reach the end 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

20 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@James123 There really isn't linear time though. No one knows anything that he doesn't know and no penance paid by a separate self will buy a separate self realization of no self. There just isn't. No one realizes that there's no self. 

Whatever you said is true 😊

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

@James123 There really isn't linear time though. No one knows anything that he doesn't know and no penance paid by a separate self will buy a separate self realization of no self. There just isn't. No one realizes that there's no self. 

Moreover, don’t forget when you say there is no self, so called “saying” “ there is no self” or “havabdua” or “.” . Because putting meaning even in the sentences including word of “sentences” comes from the knowledge of so called self. Therefore, saying no self provides that sentence comes from the self. ☺️😊

4 hours ago, James123 said:

But before enlightenment, it is impossible to realize, there is no "I". He has to walk to path till reach the end 

Are you saying you are enlightened?

Also, by "He has to walk the path till he reaches the end" I believe you are referring to the 10 ox herding pictures?

2 hours ago, James123 said:
4 hours ago, Mandy said:

There really isn't linear time though. No one knows anything that he doesn't know and no penance paid by a separate self will buy a separate self realization of no self. There just isn't. No one realizes that there's no self. 

Moreover, don’t forget when you say there is no self, so called “saying” “ there is no self” or “havabdua” or “.” . Because putting meaning even in the sentences including word of “sentences” comes from the knowledge of so called self. Therefore, saying no self provides that sentence comes from the self. ☺️😊

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Is there something behind this? 

@James123 @Mandy

Damn, you guys are confusing me...😓

21 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@James123

6 hours ago, James123 said:

When there is no "I" there is no "mind". 

How so? Don't we all experience thoughts? I believe there is this individuation

Everyone does. But the funny thing is just try to find your thoughts. 

22 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Do you practice meditation?

When so called mind is quite, not need much. Walking or meditating is identical for me. 

20 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Are you saying you are enlightened?

“I” can not be enlightened. When “i” drops enlightenment happens. 

21 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Also, by "He has to walk the path till he reaches the end" I believe you are referring to the 10 ox herding pictures?

I was just trying to say about  path, you can say 10 ox hearding pictures too because it is a path of enlightenment.

28 minutes ago, James123 said:

Everyone does. But the funny thing is just try to find your thoughts.

I mean... they are right here, not sure exactly where. But still, I can't see your thoughts and you can't see mine. Separate minds, no?

29 minutes ago, James123 said:

Has it permanently dropped in your experience, or is the infinite self still frequently identifying with the self?

30 minutes ago, James123 said:
52 minutes ago, fopylo said:

I was just trying to say about  path, you can say 10 ox hearding pictures too because it is a path of enlightenment.

What picture in you opinion describes your experience the best?

6 hours ago, fopylo said:
7 hours ago, James123 said:

your thoughts.

I mean... they are right here, not sure exactly where. But still, I can't see your thoughts and you can't see mine. Separate minds, no?

Actually, there is no such a thing as thought. Now is before birth.

Has it permanently dropped in your experience, or is the infinite self still frequently identifying with the self?

Yes, mind is mostly quite. Thoughts still there but identification with it is end. 

What picture in you opinion describes your experience the best?

Forget everything you have learned since birth. Knowing is the biggest illusion. 

Actually, there is no such a thing as thought

wut

Now is before birth.

wut

Yes, mind is mostly quite. Thoughts still there but identification with it is end.

How long did it take you on your path to get to that stage?

Who exactly made it happen that the mind will quite down?

Forget everything you have learned since birth. Knowing is the biggest illusion.

Dude I mean you have to know in order to function in this world

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

wut

You are not in the world now nor talking to me nor have a body, nor these are sentences. Just naming and labeling the thoughts including word of the "thought". 

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

How long did it take you on your path to get to that stage?

Who exactly made it happen that the mind will quite down?

Since 2015.

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Dude I mean you have to know in order to function in this world

"World"' "function" comes from knowledge. Forget everything you know, it will be the same as always. Knowing=Ego=Survival, including these sentences.