My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

@Cupcake I hope you took some time to read into my posts, does it make sense?

Do you see the misleading behavior now?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

10 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Cupcake I hope you took some time to read into my posts, does it make sense?

Do you see the misleading behavior now?

I agree with your words. But here's the thing. Isn't there something called personal obligation or personal agency? Isn't your life your own responsibility? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

30 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Soonhei who was my online friend(instagram) due to "conscious death" leo advocated on his videos and forum.

Hope you stay there and not polute this forum  with your nonsense.

Maybe stop coming there and I will stop coming here. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Cupcake it is, but when you pose as a teacher you have deliberately chosen to take some responsibility for the lives of those who listen to you.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

I hope I'm not gonna be hated here for what I am about to write, but here is my view (from someone who didn't visit Actualized that much):

It's very tragic that people killed themselves after believing Leo, and I completely get the anger directed him, especially if you had a connection with those who passed away. I also lost a friend, almost 20 years ago after he was deluded by a fake "teacher". Thing is that, although the "teaching" might have been the drop that made the bucket spill, if that didn't happen, I'm quite sure something else would've triggered him. It might sound cruel, but I honestly feel killing himself was my friends path, that there was a big lesson he had to learn from it. I still miss him, but I am glad he didn't have to continue to suffer any more. In a way it also helped me (and a bunch of his other friends) to grow as a person. I see it as a last gift from him to us.

A teacher is not responsible for the actions of people who follow him, but it is his karma. That teacher actually became very depressed a few months later and stopped "teaching" once he realized the consequences of his actions. It took him the better part of 10 years to make peace with what happened. I'm quite sure one day Leo will have that realization and learn a very difficult lesson.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

Just now, Orb said:

@Cupcake it is, but when you pose as a teacher you have deliberately chosen to take some responsibility for the lives of those who listen to you.

Look I understand teachings can be misleading. However, there is something called misinterpretation. Leo has never explicitly said that suicide is a great option.. So a lot is open to misinterpretation and obfuscation. You can take words and associate it with something else and then you can make up your own ideology. 

I would reserve judgement in this case and not be quick to jump the gun and say something accusatory like Leo added to this 

There are a lot of teachings that are religious and they can be similarly misinterpreted. 

Only difference is that there is nobody to pin the blame on to.. 

Leo is easily a good target. 

I smell double standards. 

Plus Leo never invented these teachings. These teachings existed even before Leo existed 

@Cupcake

All the things I've mentioned about Leo's teachings are not misinterpretation, these are words that came out of his mouth. 

It doesn't matter that leo never directly said suicide is the way out. His discordant beliefs have directly affected people to the point of killing themselves. 

Serious question, why do you defend Leo so much? 

I want us to inspect this 👆, please let us know and we can look into it. 

Just now, Orb said:

@Cupcake

All the things I've mentioned about Leo's teachings are not misinterpretation, these are words that came out of his mouth. 

It doesn't matter that leo never directly said suicide is the way out. His discordant beliefs have directly affected people to the point of killing themselves. 

Serious question, why do you defend Leo so much? 

I want us to inspect this 👆, please let us know and we can look into it. 

It's not about defending Leo. It's more about defending fairness. If I see an unfair accusation against someone I see innocent, why should it look like I'm defending that person? 

@Cupcake you're clearly defending him come on 😅

Someone teaches depressing stuff, his followers kill themselves, how is this difficult to see? 

With honesty, you'd receive clarity immediately, may be hard but I trust it'll help you a lot. 

I was once a defender of leo years ago, I see through all the defense mechanisms no offense.

Can't bullshit a bullshitter 😁.

14 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Cupcake you're clearly defending him come on 😅

Someone teaches depressing stuff, his followers kill themselves, how is this difficult to see? 

With honesty, you'd receive clarity immediately, may be hard but I trust it'll help you a lot. 

I was once a defender of leo years ago, I see through all the defense mechanisms no offense.

Can't bullshit a bullshitter 😁.

For a minute let's go with this assumption that I'm defending Leo Gura. 

Then what? 

Why is defending someone a crime? 

I see him as completely innocent. 

I don't see him responsible for these suicides 

So it hurts me that an innocent person is unnecessarily being accused of such big things. 

23 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Some mods left Leo aftee those events.

If you care so much about your friend who died, then you will never be on Actualized forum, that exactly shows the zero integrity that you have. 

You're the biggest bullshitter I have seen. 

@Zeroguy you are the guy who harassed me on the Actualized forum for years. 

You're relentless in abusing, harassing and bullying me. 

Now you have decided to repeat the same here. 

If you dislike me. Then fucking LEAVE ME ALONE.. 

STOP ATTACKING AND ABUSING ME. 

A thread that I started on Actualized Org just got locked because this user @Zeroguy would not stop harassing me there.

He is a headache to me wherever I go. 

In fact I was going to leave this forum only because of him. 

He follows me wherever I go and starts attacking me. He is totally obsessed with me. Like a psycho person would. 

I have no relief from this user's constant attacks. 

He will try to instigate me in whatever way he can. 

I try to avoid him. But he doesn't avoid me despite my persistent requests I made to him to avoid me. 

Mods please tell this user to avoid me. 

I don't like talking to him at all. 

He used to spread lies and rumors about me on Actualized. 

He has a history of bullying me. 

How the fuck am I supposed to ignore a user who keeps attacking me? 

His behavior is unbearable. 

Please tell this user to stop talking about me if he doesn't like me and please tell him to put me on ignore so I can have some peace of mind. 

Please 

Edited by Cupcake

16 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

If you care so much about your friend who died, then you will never be on Actualized forum, that exactly shows the zero integrity that you have. 

You're the biggest bullshitter I have seen. 

I never was a mod on Actualized just a regular user.

What was deal breaker  is 36 years old man acting in his Las Vegas videos .

I have friends on actualized.

Edited by Zeroguy

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

I never was a mod on Actualized just a regular user.

What was deal breaker  is 36 years old man acting in his Las Vegas videos .

I have friends on actualized.

I don't care whatever the hell you think. Stop being on my threads. I know you hate me very deeply. 

But whatever the fuck is your issue with me. Just avoid me and give me peace of mind. 

ALRIGHT???? (if you got some shame) 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Glad that they locked your thread on actualized.

Stop abusing me