My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

@God idk what youre talking about lol.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@God lol You were close but that would only land if his name was Robbed Mystic, Robed just means he's robed. 

@Robed Mystic you're disclaimers are torturous for the people you brainwash, its like saying "The truth is the only thing that matters everything else is stupid and meaningless, oh by the way if you're not mentally stable for these advanced teachings go do the stupid meaningless stuff until you're ready to be cool like us." 

You do not hold the truth, you're just a dude and I'm not fooled.

I'm not taking the victim mentality, if what you're saying has influence on people that causes them to believe the same discordant thoughts you fall for then that is important to address. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

22 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

these teachings.  Why?  Do you think I and Actualized have harmed people in certain ways by laying it all out for them?  We have given plenty of disclaimers not to take this stuff as a belief.  So why do you think I should take responsibility for something here as if I've damaged someone or done someone damage?  If you don't like the teachings turn it off. 

🤦

What do you expect? Calling yourself "teacher", your word "teaching", declaring you have understood profound truths and awakened, and others have not.

Your self-claimed role as "teacher" literally requires belief in your authority.

Claiming "oh you're biased" "this is why you won't awaken" "you're avoiding", and then, "if you don't like it, turn it off". 🤦 Manipulative, misleading nonsense.

You're feeding peoples sense of lack, unworthiness, shame and fear in order to uphold your identity as a teacher above others. This is how you and Leo harm people.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

17 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Robed Mystic you're disclaimers are torturous for the people you brainwash,

Why do you assume it's brainwashing?  What if that's your ego and what we are pointing to is Truth?

18 minutes ago, Orb said:

"The truth is the only thing that matters everything else is stupid and meaningless, oh by the way if you're not mentally stable for these advanced teachings go do the stupid meaningless stuff until you're ready to be cool like us." 

No one ever said that.  More assumptions and projections.

19 minutes ago, Orb said:

You do not hold the truth, you're just a dude and I'm not fooled.

Your right I'm just a dude.   I don't hold the Truth the Truth holds me.

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

🤦

What do you expect? Calling yourself "teacher", your word "teaching", declaring you have understood profound truths and awakened, and others have not.

The real question is - why is your ego triggered by this?   What if this is fact.  Again - I do not say an awakened person is better than another.  That is your projection.  It is a fact that you can awaken to God.  Whether you have or not does not make you better or special.

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Your right I'm just a dude.   I don't hold the Truth the Truth holds me.

Just some dudes 👊 all though Leo does make it sound like he holds the truth sometimes lol 

What really broke my heart though is he said we don't care how you feel about the truth in the solipsism video. 

1 minute ago, Iesu said:

@Blessed2 I totally feel that. Forgive me for the things I've said about him. But there seems to be some compassion missing. 

Josh - come on man I've brought you back from the abyss becaise you took the stuff as a belief and you weren't ready for everything.   You were a Connor Murphy basically.  So you can be vindictive towards Actualized or you can realize that you got too deep into spirituality too fast.  And that is why I don't personally throw all this stuff at you.  It's too much for you and you are no where near ready.  That's also why it is better to take all of the deeper material and shield it from young impressionable eyes - like yourself.  And that is being done as we speak.  At the same time you also have to man up.

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Why do you assume it's brainwashing?  What if that's your ego and what we are pointing to is Truth?

@Robed Mystic this question has been asked by every cult in history, you dont fool me, sorry bud. 

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

The real question is - why is your ego triggered by this?   

You're triggered by this lol, you're trying to hold yourself up as a teacher, we don't buy your bullshit, again sorry bud.

@Robed Mystic this isnt a position i wanna be in, but you put yourself in this position by acting superior 😔.

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Josh - come on man I've brought you back from the abyss becaise you took the stuff as a belief and you weren't ready for everything.   You were a Connor Murphy basically.  So you can be vindictive towards Actualized or you can realize that you got too deep into spirituality too fast.  And that is why I don't personally throw all this stuff at you.  It's too much for you and you are no where near ready.  That's also why it is better to take all of the deeper material and shield it from young impressionable eyes - like yourself.  And that is being done as we speak.  At the same time you also have to man up.

I left my revenge at the door. I should have stopped watching Leo and gone solo.  Truth is love. But messages like I had a traumatic experience I imagined my mom aren't exactly the best pointers. 

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Robed Mystic this isnt a position i wanna be in, but you put yourself in this position by acting superior 😔.

I'm not superior nor would I ever claim to be man.  I'm sorry if you took it that way.  The difference between Darth Sidious and myself is I I am conscious of Oneness.  Does my ego act out? Sure all of ours do.   But if you realize it you can rise above that and find selflessness.  I don't claim to be superior to you.  I never did.

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You were a Connor Murphy And that is being done as we speak.  At the same time you also have to man up.

I have been. Connor was trolling when he felt suicidal and I wasn't. Don't baby me truth is good. Leo was misleading. 

3 minutes ago, Iesu said:

I left my revenge at the door. I should have stopped watching Leo and gone solo.  Truth is love. But messages like I had a traumatic experience I imagined my mom aren't exactly the best pointers. 

Right because they were taken out of context and out of order far before you had the foundations or even the life experience.   This again is why psychedelics can shatter one's life if they aren't ready.  If you have been listening to spiritual teachings at age 16 then take DMT you may be shown something you were not prepared for.

N@Robed Mystic no I have tripped many times before and after Leo. ALL my dmt trips have been amazing as the other trips too. I have tripped almost 60 times at 21. The way self=other was explained combined and taking beliefs about it. That was the issue not truth or love or even psychedelics. Phil and every other person was assuring me that it was that good. But I put authority in Leo when that was a foolish thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

You don't.   Life is a dream.

Ultimately, but I was more so using the question to show how an indirect way of guiding someone to a realization can be more useful sometimes, and how there are many ways to explain one thing. Quite frequently I find in spirtual discussion people are talking about pretty much the same thing but thinking the other person is talking about something completely different. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.