Focus on Awareness

Orb

I noticed when I focus on awareness itself I feel like I'm alignment. The thoughts slow down and becomes still, and everything feels almost transparent.

If everything is already awareness, why is it that when I focus on awareness I feel more in alignment compared to video games, junk food, etc.?

How do I stay in touch with this awareness while doing everyday activities?

Edited by Orb

♾️

Meditate first thing in the morning to tune in, then when you feel discord or you feel the heat of the stove, it's second nature to tune back in, to remove your hand from the stove. Deep breaths, reiki, second meditation sessions, time in nature, journaling, and exercise, etc all do the same tuning (or aligning). Like Abraham says, "get out ahead of it". Get great at getting out ahead of it, get great at noticing a thought that doesn't feel good and dropping it, or seeing through it. Don't be the frog in the boiling water, (which is more likely when you don't meditate early in the day), don't have your hand already on the stove before it heats up. 

Youtube Channel  

23 hours ago, Orb said:

@Mandy thanks, been meditating daily now for a few days, 20 mins first thing in the morning, then 20 minutes at night.

It may be a good strategy to meditate as much as possible all day when I have time.

So here's a nutty analogy. 😂 It's like getting annoyed that your feet are always dirty. So we wash our feet off more often, (we pay attention to the discord whenever it comes up, in conversation, in the grocery store, in traffic, etc.) But at some point you realize that if you would just sweep the floors in your house every morning, (meditate) your feet just stay cleaner. But you still gotta wash your feet. I don't think that obsessively sweeping and mopping the house all day everyday is necessary or desirable, but sometimes one good whole house clean feels great. 

Youtube Channel