What makes the Dream Board Unique?

Orb

What is thr fundamental thing that makes the dreamboard different from any other mode of writing something down like a notebook, paper,etc.?

How come when I write on my notebook, every single word in it doesn't come true but with this whiteboard, apparently whatever is written on it will happen. 

What makes the whiteboard special?

♾️

I believe I've asked this question a while back. Phil told me that it doesn't really matter what method you use, you could even use a notepad on your phone for all it matters. It is just his preference lol. The reasoning behind why it could be suggested is because if you have a large board visible in your room then it is to get over the fear of what others think of you, let's say people come in your room and see "boobs" haha. Personally for me this is a bit radical and overwhelming but the gist is for it to be truthful

It's bigger and you usually write it standing up. This makes everything more active and lively.

In addition, you can easily remove things. Usually you write less often with lead pencil and even then it's more tedious to remove it.

All in all, the experience is more dynamic and active, so more alive or vivid.

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

19 hours ago, Orb said:

What is thr fundamental thing that makes the dreamboard different from any other mode of writing something down like a notebook, paper,etc.?

How come when I write on my notebook, every single word in it doesn't come true but with this whiteboard, apparently whatever is written on it will happen. 

Should be in front of your eyes as often as possible. When you are just day dreaming should see the board on the background 😊

Also as @fopylo mentioned, embracing showing up what you really want to everyone who is at your home also pretty cool.

Also as @BlendingInfinite mentioned, easy removing and easy addition is very important. 

4 hours ago, fopylo said:

Phil told me that it doesn't really matter what method you use, you could even use a notepad on your phone for all it matters. It is just his preference lol.

Lucid or otherwise, you’re dreaming right now. This is a dream. There is no ‘second thing’ - “reality”. ‘This’ is pure magic & you are the ineffable magician.. and this vibrational appearance (aka “matter”) comes & goes by pretty quickly. If the thrill of self-realization and the manifesting of your desires right before your very eyes matters, then it matters. Nothing (not a thing, not some other thing, not a second thing, not some thing other than YOU) matters. 

19 hours ago, Orb said:

“Whiteboard”? “Whiteboard”!?!

Why don’t you just kick me in the balls while you’re at it! 

Who let this guy in here!?

Jk 😂🤍 

19 hours ago, Orb said:

What is the fundamental thing that makes the dreamboard different from any other mode of writing something down like a notebook, paper, etc.?

You are the fundamental ‘thing’.  Notebooks, paper etc are just typically more ‘held’ to be to do lists, reminders, etc, and are most often out of sight & out of mind and or mentally filed away as mundane tasks of a ‘doer’. This is not quite the same as seeing your desires, your desired dream, visually unfolding right in front of you in an ongoing & ever changing manor - on the board, and as “reality”. 

Whole chapter in the book about this (coming asap) but off the top of my head…

The bird’s eye visual overview vantage point is second to none. It’s not a my vision, or a my to do’s - it’s dreaming, consciously creating. This is key when combined with allowing and the transmutation which occurs in utilizing the emotional scale, as well as with respect to ‘living’ communion / consciously co-creating. Dot’s connect & synchronicity ensues such that you have to actually dial it down from time to time. Face down on the floor in an unseeable pool of your own bliss is great, but there’s much to create and experience. 

The back side is very useful as well in deconstructing & seeing through the ‘separate self’ of language & thoughts, among other things / aspects of revelation / awakening. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/dreamboard-1

19 hours ago, Orb said:

When you write a word - look at it. That is the word coming true. It’s not there, you create it, and now it Is. That (YOU) is / are creator-creating-creation. As to why that which is written isn’t manifesting, it is. Are you receiving it, allowing it, getting out of your own way / getting ready, seeing it as it’s coming? 🙂 

@Phil Thanks for that explanation it really hit me. I see now that the dreamboard is awareness appearing as what awareness wants to appear as, very trippy. Really mind blowing to see the "reality" of it. 

@Dima I agree, I feel better just looking at it.

@BlendingInfinite Yep makes sense, it is way easier to look at than a notebook.

@fopylo

5 hours ago, fopylo said:

The reasoning behind why it could be suggested is because if you have a large board visible in your room then it is to get over the fear of what others think of you, let's say people come in your room and see "boobs" haha.

😂

♾️

@Phil

Imagine you're on your way to do some shopping and your son calls you and says: "Hey dad, while you're shopping can you get me some sweets? I would like some gummy sweets, thanks!"

And then you come back home to your son without buying him anything on purpose and you're like: "Hey son, didn't get you anything. How do you feel? How do you feel son, huh? How do you feel? What emotion are you experiencing?" 🤣 This is funny

1 hour ago, Phil said:

“Whiteboard”? “Whiteboard”!?!

Why don’t you just kick me in the balls while you’re at it! 

Who let this guy in here!?

Jk 😂🤍 

Do you want to tell me that you use a blackboard with a chalk stick??