Someone here

Someone here

@Someone here

I was asked to leave & demoted for stating there aren’t separate selves (which avoid the truth) on a forum which openly promotes solipsism. Many untrue things were said about me, such as I am a neo advaita teacher, and that I contacted & recruited members, etc. I like participating in a forum, and so here we are. ‘Made up your mind’ isn’t quite accurate imo. 

22 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

I was asked to leave & demoted for stating there aren’t separate selves (which avoid the truth) on a forum which openly promotes solipsism. Many untrue things were said about me, such as I am a neo advaita teacher, and that I contacted & recruited members, etc. I like participating in a forum, and so here we are. ‘Made up your mind’ isn’t quite accurate imo. 

Yeah I saw what happened.  Well it's such  a shame that Leo asked you to leave .you were always trying to help people in every area in their life.  While I myself did have some disagreement with you about the whole "no self" stuff .but generally speaking you are  great teacher with so many valuable things to teach .

Has anyone told you lately that you’re great at what you do? Well, you are, and it’s appreciated!

It’s easy to see how much you care about the people you serve. I’m grateful to be one of them.

You go above and beyond daily. But here lately, you’ve been going above-er and beyond-er. Thank you!

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Hey Anna what's poppin? 😁

Haha!

Ohhhhh, not much, but my name isn't and never was, Anna. I know, ppl are surprised, but it was just a made up member name, same as Ananta. 😀

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Mandy @Faith you guys just abandoned the actualized forum?  Because I didn't see you  post there since a while 🤔

So, I'll catch you up to speed. We became mods here and were banned from Actualized.org.....the end. Lol

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.