11 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I said most fields why are you making irrelevant arguments, we can make a thread and go into each field then you will see lol 

Excel means to perform well, not necessarily perform at all. Of course, there's some fields that don't have a lot of women, but for the fields that women operate in they of course excel. Excelling has to do with learning and repetition. Hormones don't play a role in that. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

Excel means to perform well, not necessarily perform at all. Of course, there's some fields that don't have a lot of women, but for the fields that women operate in they of course excel. Excelling has to do with learning and repetition. Hormones don't play a role in that. 

I didn't say that they dont excel

Just now, Isagi Yoichi said:

I didn't say that they dont excel

Okay well it seems Kamala clearly excelled in obtaining more political power so that doesn't make sense that you brought that up

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Bro wtf her rival is trump lmao and stop subjectifying my words

Yea she excelled in that. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

How so? How are you so sure Bashar is full of shit?

Got it, thanks. How do you know that?

One can never be certain. However in that video he sounded like a lot of other people that are full of shit so I’m lumping him in that category. Also consider what would happen if he reversed it and said Trump would lead to first contact and Kamala would lead to destruction. You’d see an absolute uproar among so called “spiritual people”.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I’m sorry but @Kevin‘s right. It’s the boundaries, the walls, the reality of the looming threat of WW3, and that really matters. It’s probably hard for you to grasp because you is inside another country, or maybe it’s just something you just don’t know yet, but Trump’s going to deal with this for all of us so we don’t have to acknowledge any responsibility, let alone deal with a woman changing anything. Who tf wants a woman around anyways. 

The voice in your head, which isn’t thoughts but is God talking to you, is totally right, same as you. The truth is, odd as it may seem, whatever thoughts appear - because that’s the voice of God - it doesn’t actually matter how any of this feels or any nonsense about when you were 3. My apologies guys, I stand corrected, humbled yet again, and will be filing for divorce & voting for Trump obviously.

🙏🏼 ♥️

Would your wife divorce you if you voted for trump?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Was it different in your households, when you used to be kids, say age 2 or 3?

The whole supporting (hiding behind) Trump so someone else fights your battles for you so you don’t have to actually allow fear to be felt?

The ‘God told me so I know’, so you knows which country is the wrong or unholy one, so you knows you’re right and who the clowns really are, and which countries to blow up etc?

Was this the same when you were 3, or did something change bringing about this wisdom &  knowledge, these understandings, or did you just know even then?

When you invent reasons for why I would vote for Trump and then you think that’s reality then sure maybe I sound crazy.

Also the whole “hiding behind trump” thing comes off as hella condescending. Are Kamala voters hiding behind Kamala rather than feeling their own fear? I could certainly make that argument effectively.

Edited by Kevin
Second paragraph

33 minutes ago, Kevin said:

One can never be certain. However in that video he sounded like a lot of other people that are full of shit so I’m lumping him in that category. Also consider what would happen if he reversed it and said Trump would lead to first contact and Kamala would lead to destruction. You’d see an absolute uproar among so called “spiritual people”.

Did you listen to the VP debate? 

Youtube Channel  

(...) who was barbarically murdered by illegal alien animal... The Democrats say "please don't call these people animals, they're humans" I said: "no they're not humans, they're animals." Nancy Pelosi told me that. She said "please don't use the word 'animal', sir, when you're talking about these people" I said: "I'll use the word 'animal' because that's what they are."

- Trump

That quote alone, the clip where he says that, should by itself if not end Trump support entirely, make at least seriously consider it. If that is not happening, the brainwashing and ignorance is very strong.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

(...) who was barbarically murdered by illegal alien animal... The Democrats say "please don't call these people animals, they're humans" I said: "no they're not humans, they're animals." Nancy Pelosi told me that. She said "please don't use the word 'animal', sir, when you're talking about these people" I said: "I'll use the word 'animal' because that's what they are."

- Trump

That quote alone, the clip where he says that, should by itself if not end Trump support entirely, make at least seriously consider it. If that is not happening, the brainwashing and ignorance is very strong.

He’s clearly referring to illegals that come into our country and rape and kill women. I don’t understand the controversy.

12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

He’s clearly referring to illegals that come into our country and rape and kill women.

Doesn't matter what bullshit made-up "enemies" are being dehumanized.

It's insane, plain fascist and genocidal rhetoric.

12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I don’t understand the controversy.

Yeah. Brainwashing and ignorance. Just another Trump quote, right? Totally reasonable, exactly what a presidential candidate should be saying on TV.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.