What’s The Most Convincing Aspect of Illusion?

22 minutes ago, island said:

The internal consistency of 'the world'. Get hit on the head hard enough, or go into deep sleep, and our conscious experience seems to cease. This fits the conclusion that consciousness is a product of the brain.

Destroy a radio receiver, and it won't play music. Does that mean the radio created the music?

The elusive never-ending search for knowledge. You could really wait on it forever.

Or to put it another way, the assumption that knowledge happens in the future, or that things happen in the future.

Most searches are very convincing. Because it defines itself in a self-fulfilling way.

"If something is not in my experience, that simply means I have to wait longer or search harder!"...

...rather than realizing that it's just not there since it's a belief. 

Edited by Enlightened Cat

Describe a thought.

That there is physicality & a physical inner and outer in a my and the manor such as my thoughts, preferences & emotions and the world.

Put another way, that the vibrationally apparent experiential ‘outer’ or ‘objective reality’ so to speak (world-sphere), isn’t the direct manifestation of and through the ‘inner’ (lens-sphere). 

It’d be like a projector watching a movie unaware of the reality of the situation. 

Or, that abundance in terms of health & wealth experienced, is other than the health & wealth allowed, as, the very abundance appearing as & though the lens. The ‘convincing’ illusory aspect is separation, or that there’s something to be learned, attained, realized or maintained through external means, as if this abundance is something other than the natural, effortless expression of your being already unfolding.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Or, that abundance in terms of health & wealth experienced, is other than the health & wealth allowed, as, the very abundance appearing as & though the lens. The ‘convincing’ illusory aspect is separation, or that there’s something to be learned, attained, realized or maintained through external means, as if this abundance is something other than the natural, effortless expression of your being already unfolding.

Yeah. It seems like money is always coming from somewhere. It doesn't just appear outta nowhere.

I don't have a job, I don't own any businesses or shares, I don't have any rich relatives, I haven't even bought a lottery ticket. A million dollars cannot appear on my bank account today. And I cannot walk to a car dealership and buy a Tesla. Change my mind. 🤷

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

36 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Yeah. It seems like money is always coming from somewhere. It doesn't just appear outta nowhere.

I don't have a job, I don't own any businesses or shares, I don't have any rich relatives, I haven't even bought a lottery ticket. A million dollars cannot appear on my bank account today. And I cannot walk to a car dealership and buy a Tesla. Change my mind. 🤷

Money is just one way that you can manifest things. Ownership is just one way that you can experience things. 

Youtube Channel  

@Blessed2

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

You are of course right . Phil has lost his beans .

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

What would happen if there were more aligned perspectives and you did take actions to make that all happen simultaneously? 

Hence, all is vibrational, nothing is separate. 

Manifestation won't match the abundance you are as long as unaligned perspectives are held onto and behaviors also don't reflect abundance. 

If you don't mind me asking, what's your daily routine? Like what goes on in your day? What if you jumped out of your routine into something risky? Something exciting! That's what keeps me working every single day! 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture