1 minute ago, Kevin said:

This is a perfect example of the media being Democratic Party propaganda.

It's simply a list of her policy stances.  Fox News is the most watched new outlet there is and all they do is propaganda for trump.  If I provide what you ask for and you deflect it, there is just nowhere for this discussion to go.

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Here's a start. https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/trump-harris-political-views/

Harris wasn't expecting to be a Presidential candidate herself until very recently, Trump has had, what like 9 years to update his website?

That’s a great article thanks for linking it. It was shockingly neutral.

My concern with her not listing her policies is that I think she’s not listing policies because she’s pretty radical and if she actually gave us a page with her policy idea I don’t think people would vote for her.

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

That’s a great article thanks for linking it. It was shockingly neutral.

My concern with her not listing her policies is that I think she’s not listing policies because she’s pretty radical and if she actually gave us a page with her policy idea I don’t think people would vote for her.

Her policies are on her website, I provided the link. 

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

His nazi father of course.  

How am I supposed to know when you're joking when you say the kind of things you say here in earnest? 

His father was a nazi? That's a very loaded charge lol

If his dad made 400 million dollars he has the right to do whatever he wants with it. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Just now, Orb said:

His father was a nazi? That's a very loaded charge lol

If his dad made 400 million dollars he has the right to do whatever he wants with it. 

His father was a member of the kkk and collected nazi memorabilia, that is confirmed.  

If the American government has a shit ton of money it has the right to use it to help its citizens. 

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It's simply a list of her policy stances.  Fox News is the most watched new outlet there is and all they do is propaganda for trump.  If I provide what you ask for and you deflect it, there is just nowhere for this discussion to go.

Not a defender of Fox News. They are just as much fake news as cnn or bcc.

I’m pointing out that that article is Democratic Party propaganda because they are sucking her off in that article. It’s clear after a couple minutes of reading.

A pretty clear example is the part of the article where the “journalist” says republicans tried to characterize her as the border czar. The media have been trying to distance Kamala from her record as the border czar.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56516332.amp

“Announcing Ms Harris's appointment as his immigration czar, Mr Biden told reporters and officials at the White House: "She's the most qualified person to do it.”

The media should be asking why Kamala what she will be doing differently going forward in terms of the border for example. She did an awful job on the border. But instead they are lying to us and telling us she wasn’t really in charge.

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

His father was a member of the kkk and collected nazi memorabilia, that is confirmed.  

If the American government has a shit ton of money it has the right to use it to help its citizens. 

"The American government" IS the citizens in this case, where is the money coming from? Our paychecks lol. That's why a 1/5 of my paycheck disappears, it's like magic. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Not a defender of Fox News. They are just as much fake news as cnn or bcc.

I’m pointing out that that article is Democratic Party propaganda because they are sucking her off in that article. It’s clear after a couple minutes of reading.

A pretty clear example is the part of the article where the “journalist” says republicans tried to characterize her as the border czar. The media have been trying to distance Kamala from her record as the border czar.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56516332.amp

“Announcing Ms Harris's appointment as his immigration czar, Mr Biden told reporters and officials at the White House: "She's the most qualified person to do it.”

The media should be asking why Kamala what she will be doing differently going forward in terms of the border for example. She did an awful job on the border. But instead they are lying to us and telling us she wasn’t really in charge.

Have you been reading my posts here?  Her plan is to reinstate a bipartisan border bill that contains everything Republicans say they want but trump made them veto in congress because it might help Biden at the time as the encumbent nominee.

1 minute ago, Orb said:

"The American government" IS the citizens in this case, where is the money coming from? Our paychecks lol. That's why a 1/5 of my paycheck disappears, it's like magic. 

Do you not understand that the country takes in billions of dollars every year from selling weapons to other countries among other things?

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

That is a pretty messed up record. 

But otherwise, what is wrong with someone making millions of dollars and giving it to their kids? 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Do you not understand that the country takes in billions of dollars every year from selling weapons to other countries among other things

Yes I'm aware of this. I'm not a fan of war. 

I am in favor of more balanced perspectives and open mindedness.

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Just saying, if you don't like people receiving help or money they didn't earn. 

No that's a different case, the guy made that money on his own and chose to give it to his son. No one forced him to, that's the fundamental difference. 

I'm in favor of generosity and kindness and nourishing our communities, but that should be our choice.

I personally don't like trump or kamala. 

I think trump is a textbook narcissist and I was a bit disappointed that people are so badly wanting him to be president. 

I think Kamala is also just repeated all the left leaning platitudes and she seems fake. 

I'm in favor of a society composed of intelligent beings who can think for themselves, and therefore make better decisions together for everyone 🌎❤️

The whole Red vs Blue shit is real old... 

Leftist call anyone to the right a racist "fascist" who's a bunch of crazy religious conservatives. 

Right wing peeps think leftists are blue haired weirdos who have mental illnesses. 

8 minutes ago, Orb said:

No that's a different case, the guy made that money on his own and chose to give it to his son. No one forced him to, that's the fundamental difference. 

I'm in favor of generosity and kindness and nourishing our communities, but that should be our choice.

It's just a matter of choosing to invest at least as much, really not even close to as much anyways, into our people as we do into weapons and shit.  

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

I personally don't like trump or kamala. 

I think trump is a textbook narcissist and I was a bit disappointed that people are so badly wanting him to be president. 

I think Kamala is also just repeated all the left leaning platitudes and she seems fake. 

I'm in favor of a society composed of intelligent beings who can think for themselves, and therefore make better decisions together for everyone 🌎❤️

The whole Red vs Blue shit is real old... 

Leftist call anyone to the right a racist "fascist" who's a bunch of crazy religious conservatives. 

Right wing peeps think leftists are blue haired weirdos who have mental illnesses. 

You are describing the bad faith version of the conversation, not the whole thing or reality of it at all.  This is your bias.

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It's just a matter of choosing to invest at least as much, really not even close to as much anyways, into our people as we do into weapons and shit.  

In that regard I agree 100 percent. I think helping each other out is great, I like helping people. I just don't like when helping people is turned into a requirement or it's forced. Like in communist countries where people lose their homes because they have to "help" other people. 

13 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You are describing the bad faith version of the conversation, not the whole thing or reality of it at all.  This is your bias.

It is my bias. 

8 minutes ago, Orb said:

It is my bias. 

So you could choose to be more broadly informed and engage in the conversation in good faith.  I've given lots of reasons, policy and personality wise why i don't like trump and prefer harris, you've given the reason that the economy was better under trump, which is false, and some vague stuff about not trusting Harris.  Inform yourself if you care.  Look at both of their policies, think for yourself.  

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Certainly he used to be. I’m not anti liberal and I don’t vote strictly conservative. I’m curious what you mean by saying they both have the same stuff going on?

Just that they both have changing views. 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Politics in my lifetime(and probably before) always been incredibly fake and scripted. The whole point of campaigns is to sell you a fake image of who you’re voting for. 

What about reality TV, is that real? What if there's something deeper going on, like someone said "How great thou art" and a separate creation was taken to be the art that's great? 

Youtube Channel  

40 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Just that they both have changing views. 

I have no problem with changing views per se. I think Kamala is fake and is hiding her views to get elected.

40 minutes ago, Mandy said:

What about reality TV, is that real? What if there's something deeper going on, like someone said "How great thou art" and a separate creation was taken to be the art that's great? 

Reality tv is fake. How is that connected? I’m not voting for trump because of the apprentice. Also what do you mean in the second part of this paragraph?