LGBTQ+ Pride Month

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

If you're gonna cry about the guidelines not being followed how about don't constantly violate them yourself.  None of this is relevant to the thread topic.  

It's none of your business nigga, where were u when was it violated first?  the dick sucking here is crazy I advise if  u want to suck dick do it for honorable people not to the dirtiest nazist people of the world 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

It's none of your business nigga, where were u when was it violated first the dick sucking here is crazy I advise if  u want to suck dick do it for honorable people not to the dirtiest nazist people of the world 

It's none of your business if people want to celebrate pride month, so you not minding yours is what started this silliness. 

Edited by Jonas Long

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It's none of your business if people want to celebrate pride month, so you not minding yours is what started this one man cringe fest. 

lmao did I prevent u i just shared my opinion i didn't attack anybody or say u support Hamas 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

lmao did I prevent u i just shared my opinion i didn't attack anybody or say u support Hamas 

I support Palestinian rights, like I support lgbtq+ rights, womens rights, all human rights.  It's all the same cause; tolerance, acceptance.

Edited by Jonas Long

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I am not talking about within the context of this thread, u banned me before because I said I would use weapons and I was joking the context was clear

getting called a Hamas supporter by an Israeli pussy who can't fight like men ( due to not punishing harassment and accusation I Hope I don't get banned for saying Israeli whore ) 

let's see the double standards If I get banned I will make a long post I will expose u and the hypocrisy on this forum 

Wait why can’t we fight like men?

3 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I didn't ask for what u said lol

This being a thread on lgbtq+, and you making a stink about it, I'm illustrating for you why you might want to rethink your position, since you seem to be generally for human rights. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/23/middleeast/kamal-adwan-hospital-gaza-israel-abuse-allegations-intl-cmd/

the most disgusting human beings on earth its all apparent on your fucking disgusting faces exactly like yours depressed angry people that their country is going to vanish soon (in your lifetime) I advice u whore since u are here on this forum u have a little hope as you're not so fucked like the rest of Israelis to leave the shit place called Israel and go to Europe or u will get rapped and tortured while your country is vanishing