LGBTQ+ Pride Month

2 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

he is a boy lol very apparent if he removed the makeup it would be more apparent 

It doesn't make sense that someone would do this just to get attention.  They're trying to let their outside reflect who they are on the inside.

💬 🗯️🤍

Just now, Isagi Yoichi said:

image.png.ce074b32bb119abfdec5ce500543d34c.png

@Serenity Look at the Jaw and eyes & eyebrows 

No woman has a jaw that wide its so apparent the structure of the face the head everything

I disagree.

I think she looks beautiful and passes very well as a biological woman. The make up is a bit excessive for my taste, but there are hundreds of thousands of girls that are using a rather large amount of make up. She wouldn't really need it.

I have seen natural born woman who look much more masculine than she does, with sometimes very pronounced jawline. 🤷‍♀️  She just looks like a rather average beautiful norwegian woman, feature-wise.

How do I love best now?

1 minute ago, Serenity said:

I disagree.

I think she looks beautiful and passes very well as a biological woman. The make up is a bit excessive for my taste, but there are hundreds of thousands of girls that are using a rather large amount of make up. She wouldn't really need it.

I have seen natural born woman who look much more masculine than she does, with sometimes very pronounced jawline. 🤷‍♀️  She just looks like a rather average beautiful norwegian woman, feature-wise.

WHAT????

This is beautiful it's so fake so obviously had surgeries idk what is beautiful about that no one who has done surgeries is beautiful in my opinion + those eyes cant be a woman eyes its impossible 

8 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

WHAT????

This is beautiful it's so fake so obviously had surgeries idk what is beautiful about that no one who has done surgeries is beautiful in my opinion + those eyes cant be a woman eyes its impossible 

Some of this my dude I think comes from the conditioning you've received from where you live.  I get it.  We all have a trigger which comes from conditioning.  I don't care who you are, you have a button, and if someone finds it and pushes it you're going to have a meltdown.

💬 🗯️🤍

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

WHAT????

I like better calling people beautiful the moment I can see beauty in them rather than being severe and nitpicking.

Surely, for myself, surgery & artifices is not what I like best. This video is meant to be illustrative that you can pass pretty well as a woman when you transition early. That's it.

I am taking her as exemple of a transwoman who manage to pass as as standardly pretty as the average female born instagram model you see every other day. 

Capturedecran2024-06-01a20_52_12.thumb.png.25b92a59281edc8db9f6d1cdc12d663b.png

( picture of the same person without some much make-up)

Edited by Serenity

How do I love best now?

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Some of this my dude I think comes from the conditioning you've received from where you live.  I get it.  We all have a trigger which comes from conditioning.  I don't care who you are, you have a button, and if someone finds it and pushes it you're going to have a meltdown.

LMAO ad hominem fallacy again this thread is hilarious AF

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I disagree.  I said you don't like the concept of it.  It's the idea I'm challenging not the person.

wtf are u talking about you said I am being conditioned instead of providing an alternative argument you made it about me lol 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

wtf are u talking about you said I am being conditioned instead of providing an alternative argument you made it about me lol 

You got triggered in this thread, and the question is why?  I don't think it's bad necessarily, but in this one you had a little meltdown.  Your turn to be on the hot seat.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You got triggered in this thread, and the question is why?  It's think it's bad necessarily, but in this one you had a little meltdown.

🤣🤣

@Joseph Maynor

Ad Hominem Fallacy again idk the number will u compete with Jonas for the world record number?

Edited by Isagi Yoichi