Erasing Nahm

It seems like you are sharing a profound and introspective message about the importance of acknowledging and respecting the shadow aspects of ourselves and the world around us. Embracing the shadow, the darker and often hidden parts of our psyche  can lead to a deeper understanding of ourselves and the complexities of life. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

By recognizing the shadow as a part of God , being, and infinite intelligence, we highlight the depth and wisdom that can be found in darkness. This perspective challenges the common notion that only light and positivity hold value emphasizing the richness and intelligence that can be uncovered in the shadows too. Right! 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

You might think you know a lot about what enlightenment is, but you do not know anything about how enlightenment moves, clearly.

And you know why? Because you are blinded by ideas and beliefs such as: movement is an illusion, time is an illusion, unicorns aren't real.

That's why you're stuck.That's why you're bugging. Lagging. That's why all of this is flying right over your head. 

That's why you're so incredibly boringly one - dimensional. And not even.

I am light years ahead of you.

You can't even see me anymore.

Even in a spirituality community, it's still a crocodile tank lol.  

💬 🗯️🤍

It might be a metaphorical exploration of embracing hidden aspects of ourselves and the world. It's how one chooses to look at something that matters. 

What is the true nature of the shadow? Is it a literal darkness  or a metaphor for the unknown or something else entirely?

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Good luck with this one.  I tried talking about the shadow on here and it was a disaster.

You were probably being too nice.

24 minutes ago, Reena said:

What is the true nature of the shadow? Is it a literal darkness  or a metaphor for the unknown or something else entirely?

What it is for me might not be for you. But it is unmistakably obvious in 'live action'.

This is my shadow. And I fucking love it.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

What it is for me might not be for you. But it is unmistakably obvious in 'live action'.

This is my shadow. And I fucking love it.

That shadow boxing is good to train your muscles. But it assumes that there's an opponent. The key question is = is there really an opponent? 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Exactly.  Ego (or collection of egos)  is a shark tank not a petting-zoo.  This gets into the issue of power and how that functions in ego.  I was hoping someone like Leo Gura would make a video on subtle issues of power.  How power works.  That's a deep issue.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Haven't been studying it at all really, but doesn't The Shadow have like a really straight-forward definition?

Shadow = content of mind (belief, assumption, thought) which isn't noticed (unconscious) and thus projected to be as if about or in something or someone else?

There must be an effortless way.

You spiritually bully and abuse people, Nahm.

Is it funny or is it sad? I can't tell.

You can wave your hands as much as you want, it's not doing much of anything anymore. I've seen all your cards. 

You traumatize people. You traumatized me and others somewhat close to me. Some of them you led down a path of no return. More on that later, maybe.

You cause emotional distress and psychological damage. And then you play ghost when a finger is pointed at you.

Yes, you offer a path to truth as well, but you offer bullshit too. Plenty of it.

( fun question: how many people are there not in this post and in actuality? )

You should know better, Nahm. Why didn't you know any better? I was sure your heart would shine through, but it did not. You are way too busy fighting these thoughts full of people and selves and illusions. You are too busy slaying imaginary demons.

And not to pull your halo down
Around your neck and tug you to the ground
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're planning to go about making your amends

To the dead

Resistance is truth when your mind is being poisoned. You all have so much more to learn...

I will reduce you to the nothing you claim to be.

Effortlessly so. Lovingly so. With humor and style.

But now... A breather. Some fresh air.

Some much deserved rest.

I am the product of your profession. Are you proud of me, master?

You thought me precisely nothing, Nahm.

Other than maybe how to whoop some spiritual clowns ass.

How to slay demons... I already knew. Way better than you.

The funniest thing is... I am actually doing better then ever. I am stronger than ever. More on track than ever. Closer to triumph than ever.

I cannot give you any credit for that. And knowing you, that's the last thing you want.

This is not even my final form.

If I can out - enlighten you all this easily, with the scent of fire still behind me... I wonder just how insignificant and empty your words would be in total and complete absence of a self.