None of this actually helps. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, James123 said:

It might work for someone else. 

By your logic, if everyone is you, and Reena doesn't get it, you don't get it...  🤦

Also, Ego = Everything? Lay off the sauce...

Edited by bnyland

1 minute ago, bnyland said:

By your logic, if everyone is you, and Reena doesn't get it, you don't get it...  🤦

From absolute perspective, of course, you are correct. However, we still do have an ego. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, James123 said:

Definitely true. 

But the idea that the Self is seated in the body or "embodiment" is a sneaky way of identifying the Self with the self.  The illusion takes care of itself without the need of the Self.  There's no cause and effect relationship between the Self and the self.  Cause and effect are of the ego.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But the idea that the Self is seated in the body or "embodiment" is a sneaky way of identifying the Self with the self.  The illusion takes care of itself without the need of the Self.  There's no cause and effect relationship between the Self and the self.  Cause and effect are of the ego.

Self is always the Self, nothing can change it. Ego is just a thought process, either you are attached or not attached. If ego realize what the Self is, of course, it does change the person. For instance I am a completely different person than before enlightenment recognition. Even if ego is just a thought process, enlightenment does change the way of thinking. Because, there was a person / illusion before the recognition and after recognition there still a person / illusion. Because, illusion/game still continues till death, which is the end of the game. Because, game starts with something called "birth" and ends with something called "death".

24 minutes ago, James123 said:

Self is always the Self, nothing can change it. Ego is just a thought process, either you are attached or not attached. If ego realize what the Self is, of course, it does change the person. For instance I am a completely different person than before enlightenment recognition. Even if ego is just a thought process, enlightenment does change the way of thinking. Because, there was a person / illusion before the recognition and after recognition there still a person / illusion. Because, illusion/game still continues till death, which is the end of the game. Because, game starts with something called "birth" and ends with something called "death".

You don't have to be seated in the illusion.

💬 🗯️🤍

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You don't have to be seated in the illusion.

You can't go anywhere, including illusion. Because, this is you, now is the source. 

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Space and time are of the ego.  The Self is unchanging and formless.

As I said

"Truth=Nothing=Being.

Ego=Everything=Universe. That's all. "

10 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

After Awakening you will stop identifying (as much) with the Body, Mind, and the Ego.

The art of Life Life-ing is Life allowing  E go to go.  Attention goes where E flows.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Jane said:

The art of Life Life-ing is Life allowing  E go to go.  Attention goes where E flows.

It was a trip for me to realize it all happens without needing anything from Me, including me me-ing. Allowing ego to go is exactly right. That is enlightenment.  But this is isn't a detaching (which would be more ego/attachment/craving) -- it's a realization of Truth or the Self.  Once the ego is seen through as false, there is no more identification with ego as Real or True.  The body and the mind are both seen through and transcended (the Self stops being seated in either of them).  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍