Lets talk supplements - Too much good makes bad?

I currently take (when i remember):

D+ vitamin and Zinc, as it seems those are the most well documented to work.

Sometimes Fish Oil and something my mother gave me called (Glucosamine, Chrondroitin & MSM), which i am not so sure of.

What do you guys take and how does it work for you? I feel like taking too many diffferent things might not be too great afterall.

I take the same things, just vitamin d and zinc. No fish oil, but I have sardines at least a couple times a week. I used to take a lemon balm supplement but I switched to drinking lemon balm tea every night. I also drink a lot of different herbal teas with different benefits but nothing regularly. I also have the Garden of Life meal and Sunwarrior protein powder in water every morning and they are full of various added vitamins. 

Youtube Channel  

I've been taking hemp protein along with the GOL powder lately.

Hemp protein has all essential amino acids and hemp also has plenty of good fat, high in both omega 3 and 6. There's also a lot of essential minerals.

At least over here, hemp is also grown without using any pesticides, which is awesome.

Taking all this in account, hemp protein might well be the best individual plant protein source.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

5 hours ago, Mandy said:

I also have the Garden of Life meal and Sunwarrior protein powder in water every morning and they are full of various added vitamins. 

I drink a variation of the loop Hole Shake also every morning. Do you add another protein powder to it? Already has 20g

2 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

I drink a variation of the loop Hole Shake also every morning. Do you add another protein powder to it? Already has 20g

I just drink it straight in water, I have one serving of the meal powder in a glass of water, then one serving of the Sunwarrior protein powder in another glass of water. I like to get 30+ grams protein post workout first thing in the morning. 

Youtube Channel  

On 5/20/2024 at 5:42 PM, WhiteOwl said:

What do you guys take and how does it work for you?

I recently started this new regiment

On 5/20/2024 at 5:42 PM, WhiteOwl said:

I feel like taking too many diffferent things might not be too great afterall.

Yeah, that’s what I’m finding. It was pretty great for the first 30 days though. 

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

When all the supplements and nootropics wear off at the end of the day...

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture