I experience what seems to be heavy attachment and clinging to a specific person and the outcome of the situation. My mind is constantly comparing the situation to my friend and how he is doing with her etc. I feel every emotion from anger, jealousy, blame, frustration, discouragement. 

Its a real bitch and im hitting some low point right now as there is just this constant heavyness of emotion being carried around. Hard to focus or want to do anything. 

I want to let it go, but nothing seems to be working in that regard for me. 

I consider saying i need a break for some weeks from working to not get reminded all the time, but i hope i can find a better way of just not caring so much. 

What is this crazy attachment and clingyness

The ego is just putting up a crazy inside show but i feel exhausted from going through 

Edited by WhiteOwl

21 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

I want to let it go, but nothing seems to be working in that regard for me. 

You can't let you go.

If you could let all the clinging and attachment go, you would have already done that.

It's not in your power.

There must be an effortless way.

18 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

You can't let you go.

If you could let all the clinging and attachment go, you would have already done that.

It's not in your power

I see that. Is there nothing to do but just feel through all the thoughts and emotions. Its exhausting. 

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl said:

I see that. Is there nothing to do but just feel through all the thoughts and emotions. Its exhausting. 

I think it’s because you’re trying to resist them.. that’s what is exhausting you.. if you actually just feel it will go away.. don’t think about the situation/person you’re angry about.. just feel the anger 

Edited by Rose

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

What happened to the girlfriend you broke up with before getting together with this one? 

What happened before we broke up? Or in which sense

I didn't feel at ease in our relationship and thought she wasn't what i was looking for. 

@WhiteOwl No, I mean where is she, how is she now?

I met her 2-3 weeks ago. She seems to be doing fine. She said she got a little nervous seeing me she said. I still think of her sometimes. 

This new relationship just seems like a huge ego trip relative to the old, without that much substance actually. But so hard to let go of. Its crazy. I just found it to be mysterious and i feel a lot of a certain kind of attraction.  

5 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

I met her 2-3 weeks ago. She seems to be doing fine. She said she got a little nervous seeing me she said. I still think of her sometimes. 

This new relationship just seems like a huge ego trip relative to the old, without that much substance actually. But so hard to let go of. Its crazy. I just found it to be mysterious and i feel a lot of a certain kind of attraction.  

Why don't you call her, not to get back together but to heal things? 

5 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

we are not there yet it seems.

who what where? 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Mandy said:

Why don't you call her, not to get back together but to heal things? 

We did meet once and talked through and she let out a lot of emotion. Of course feeling hurt and angry for my way of ending things and being in the end.

You think i need to heal?

who what where? 

Just a matter of speech. Just that i haven't gotten the full message yet as there is so much inner turmoil and returning thought patterns and emotions

@WhiteOwl Maybe she has. You ended something real for something shiny, and the shiny thing messes with people's heads to make it feel shiny when it feels a little lack luster. The peace isn't found it getting a glimpse of the shiny thing when it's needing some validation and in return feeling shiny for a split second. Find the real within yourself. 

Do you want peace or do you want the drama? If the drama isn't fun anymore, maybe it's not worth all this. 

Youtube Channel  

20 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Do you want peace or do you want the drama? If the drama isn't fun anymore, maybe it's not worth all this. 

Its not worth all this at the moment. I was just kind of hoping for peace with the shiny object but that might seem to be impossible. 

50 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Find the real within yourself. 

This was the question of the thread i guess. There is just so much movement and emotion going on. Is the best thing to do just watch it and wait for it to settle. Seems like nothing can be done

59 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@WhiteOwl If I want a loan to buy a house, I'm going to ask the bank, not a homeless person. 

Just fucking angry right now. Angry that i fell for her tricks once again. You couldn't have described it better with her shining for a split second when needing validation. I walked right into it again. 

I just dont want to make it a scene and say i would like to draw from our thing for a while even though thats what i feel like. Having to communicate with her everyday is just not nice at the moment.