Aligning thought with feeling.

Kevin

So the whole aligning thought with feeling thing has started to actually make sense. Emotions are making sense as guidance to thoughts and not about me. My main question is now that makes sense does it take time for patterns that lead to unhappiness and distress to fizzle out?

the same thoughts that have come up in the past are still coming up. But now the guidance is felt and acknowledged. So things are different but it seems like it might take a while to reorient and really feel the happiness.

14 minutes ago, Kevin said:

So the whole aligning thought with feeling thing has started to actually make sense. Emotions are making sense as guidance to thoughts and not about me.

AWESOME!

My main question is now that makes sense does it take time for patterns that lead to unhappiness and distress to fizzle out?

In the same way a paradigm of ‘about me’ is falling away and emotion as guidance for thoughts is Being un-obscured…

… so too with the psychological paradigm of time… and the truth you are eternal…

… and the actuality of momentum in Being’s being, or, the creating-creation of Creator-Creating-Creation…

… Being un-obscured. 

So This isn’t a ‘yes it will take time’ or ‘no it won’t’ binary situation really. Typically it seems.. yes it very much ‘takes time’ for patterns to unwind & fizzle out and untangle from emotions, the body and awareness, and there is much emptying which occurs. It’s very snowflakes though. No two the same as far as the entanglement, untangling, and emptying. 

“Patterns that lead to unhappiness”, with respect to aligning thought with feeling being possible now & now-only, and there being momentum but not per se time… can be ‘cleaned up’ a little, as in aligned.

Just gonna say it like it is - Happiness is infinite. All there is is Happiness. Happiness = Reality. It’s very much like the sun, which is not sometimes shining and sometimes not shining. The sun is always present, always illuminating, always warming. All that’s in question, again, now-only is - is it obscured. 

Where the sun analogy ends is feeling. When obscuring happens or is experienced, it’s felt - and like as you said… there is inherent, infallible, irremovable guidance precisely for any discordant thought obscuring. Truly, thoughts only lead to Happiness - there is literally no where else to go! 

the same thoughts that have come up in the past are still coming up. But now the guidance is felt and acknowledged. So things are different but it seems like it might take a while to reorient and really feel the happiness.

Thought is sooo ‘sneaky’. “The same thoughts of the past” is not thoughts of a past, and technically is not the (exact) same thoughts… but is a thought experienced presently, about “thoughts of a past”. Like “a hundred thoughts” is one thought (not a hundred). There is guidance for that thought. 

Having said that, whatever the present thought is… reference the scale and question what the guidance of the emotion with respect to the thought, is. Then, what’s the resonating thought? (Getting the message). 

For the thought, ‘the same thoughts of the past have come up’, - which emotion is felt? 

Keep in mind - momentum. 

The better it gets, the better it gets! 

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

AWESOME!

In the same way a paradigm of ‘about me’ is falling away and emotion as guidance for thoughts is Being un-obscured…

… so too with the psychological paradigm of time… and the truth you are eternal…

… and the actuality of momentum in Being’s being, or, the creating-creation of Creator-Creating-Creation…

… Being un-obscured. 

So This isn’t a ‘yes it will take time’ or ‘no it won’t’ binary situation really. Typically it seems.. yes it very much ‘takes time’ for patterns to unwind & fizzle out and untangle from emotions, the body and awareness, and there is much emptying which occurs. It’s very snowflakes though. No two the same as far as the entanglement, untangling, and emptying. 

for sure. I guess I was expecting something crazy. Like flow states, bliss, etc.

I feel kind of in limbo. If I had to say an emotion I’d say boredom and pessimism. When the thought comes up that I’m lonely or I want a girlfriend the emotional reaction used to be spiraling and intense suffering and thoughts about how it’ll never happen. Insecurity, fear, etc. now when those thoughts come up the guidance is felt and so there isn’t the suffering and the thoughts easily come and go.

“Patterns that lead to unhappiness”, with respect to aligning thought with feeling being possible now & now-only, and there being momentum but not per se time… can be ‘cleaned up’ a little, as in aligned.

It truly seems like there is so much to clean up just in terms of processing thoughts and emotions. But maybe that is a thought that can also be cleaned up.

Just gonna say it like it is - Happiness is infinite. All there is is Happiness. Happiness = Reality. It’s very much like the sun, which is not sometimes shining and sometimes not shining. The sun is always present, always illuminating, always warming. All that’s in question, again, now-only is - is it obscured. 

Where the sun analogy ends is feeling. When obscuring happens or is experienced, it’s felt - and like as you said… there is inherent, infallible, irremovable guidance precisely for any discordant thought obscuring. Truly, thoughts only lead to Happiness - there is literally no where else to go! 

Thought is sooo ‘sneaky’. “The same thoughts of the past” is not thoughts of a past, and technically is not the (exact) same thoughts… but is a thought experienced presently, about “thoughts of a past”. Like “a hundred thoughts” is one thought (not a hundred). There is guidance for that thought. 

very sneaky indeed.

Having said that, whatever the present thought is… reference the scale and question what the guidance of the emotion with respect to the thought, is. Then, what’s the resonating thought? (Getting the message). 

For the thought, ‘the same thoughts of the past have come up’, - which emotion is felt? 

Keep in mind - momentum. 

The better it gets, the better it gets! 

Momentum is probably key. I feel much more at peace and calm lately. But my diet has been shit and I let my apartment get kind of dirty so maybe cleaning up and eating better will feel good.

46 minutes ago, Kevin said:

for sure. I guess I was expecting something crazy. Like flow states, bliss, etc.

It’ll come. It’s ’in the bones’. Deep in there, but it’s definitely there. 

I feel kind of in limbo. If I had to say an emotion I’d say boredom and pessimism. When the thought comes up that I’m lonely or I want a girlfriend the emotional reaction used to be spiraling and intense suffering and thoughts about how it’ll never happen. Insecurity, fear, etc. now when those thoughts come up the guidance is felt and so there isn’t the suffering and the thoughts easily come and go.

That’s so great to hear! 

It truly seems like there is so much to clean up just in terms of processing thoughts and emotions. But maybe that is a thought that can also be cleaned up.

very sneaky indeed.

Momentum is probably key. I feel much more at peace and calm lately. But my diet has been shit and I let my apartment get kind of dirty so maybe cleaning up and eating better will feel good.

Sooo sneaky lol. The processing can be expedited, but otherwise happens automatically of it’s on accord. Not adding resistance and allowing is more than ample. 

Bliss & diet are very entwined until they’re not, if that makes sense. So to speak, (6’ tall) at 160 lbs it can be dialed into. At 150 pounds I’m eating slightly heavy sometimes just to dial it down. Just keep ‘returning’ to the present, being where you are, letting any discordant thought go, grounding in perception & sensation. It ‘works’, it really does. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

It’ll come. It’s ’in the bones’. Deep in there, but it’s definitely there. 

That’s so great to hear! 

Sooo sneaky lol. The processing can be expedited, but otherwise happens automatically of it’s on accord. Not adding resistance and allowing is more than ample. 

how do you expedite? Do you think psychedelics expedite the process? I did mushrooms yesterday and went and watched dune 2 in the theater. I took too much tho and I almost panicked so I left and walked to my apartment and processed my emotions.

the cool thing about the trip is the profound clarity of emotions as guidance.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Bliss & diet are very entwined until they’re not, if that makes sense. So to speak, (6’ tall) at 160 lbs it can be dialed into. At 150 pounds I’m eating slightly heavy sometimes just to dial it down. Just keep ‘returning’ to the present, being where you are, letting any discordant thought go, grounding in perception & sensation. It ‘works’, it really does. 

Yeah most of the time diet feels important. But there have been times where it seems like it doesn’t matter and I just eat intuitively which is nice.

i got up to 210 pounds recently and that’s too heavy for me so I’ve been eating less.

I went skiing with some friends today and there was a cute girl in our group. The normal thoughts came up about wanting to sleep with her, thoughts about doubting it can happen and insecurity. I felt the guidance and was able to move through it.

I guess the main reason I made this thread is I believe when I’m feeling the love and bliss and connection then connecting with girls and finding a girlfriend will be effortless. But right now thoughts around doubt and insecurity come up. The guidance is felt but I’m thinking an entirely new paradigm will make this effortless.

It seems like the old paradigm of desperation, insecurity and doubt is being let go of. But I don’t know what’s to come. And I guess there’s some doubt and about this shift happening. But I guess that’s more guidance right there😂.

Posted (edited)

Also I just sat down and was reading about the terrorist attack in Moscow today . Apparently the Islamic state claimed responsibility. Previously I would ruminate on and spiral into thoughts about how i hate Muslim terrorists. Today though I acknowledged the guidance of hate and it was felt. The acknowledging of the emotion hate is a big relief in a way. But there still seems to be something off.

the thing is I am not sure where to go from there. It feels like there’s meat on the bone still. Perhaps something I’m not noticing. Like even though hate is acknowledged it’s not like everything is fine. 60 people died. Hella people injured. It doesn’t seem right.

Edited by Kevin
Clarity

12 hours ago, Kevin said:

how do you expedite?

I’m glad / I’m sorry you asked. 🙂

Don’t sort & pick through the garbage, don’t try to solve the garbage, don’t try to fix the garbage, don’t look for things to fix in garbage, don’t regret what’s in the garbage, don’t justify the garbage, don’t over analyze the garbage, don’t rehash the garbage, don’t dwell on the garbage, don’t complain about the garbage, don’t judge the garbage, don’t inspect the garbage, don’t blame the garbage, don’t try to make the garbage make sense, don’t share the garbage, don’t take pride in how much garbage there is being taken out, don’t compare the garbage to the neighbor’s garbage, don’t use the garbage to feel embarrassed, don’t wrestle the garbage, don’t reminisce upon the ol’ times of the garbage, don’t keep the garbage alive, don’t give the garbage life, don’t reflect on the garbage, don’t contemplate the garbage, don’t question if it’s the right garbage, don’t try to understand the garbage, don’t use the garbage to keep feeling the garbage, don’t question if it’s being taken out correctly, don’t pay any mind to how it’s being taken out, don’t worry for a self once the garbage is gone, don’t worry for others yet to allow their garbage to be taken out, don’t help others take their garbage out, don’t mention the garbage, don’t create a website about the garbage, don’t post online about the garbage, don’t pay any mind to the garbage, don’t debate or argue about the garbage, don’t narrate the garbage, don’t look for correct & incorrect garbage, right and wrong garbage, or good & bad in the garbage.

As sure as the sun is shining, as sure as source is infallibly appearing as the ground which meets your every foot step - source is always taking out the garbage.

There is only for you to allow.

Just Let Source Take Out The Garbage.

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/just-let-source-take-out-the-garbage

Do you think psychedelics expedite the process?

Process as in emptying, yes. Healing modalities as well. 

I did mushrooms yesterday and went and watched dune 2 in the theater. I took too much tho and I almost panicked so I left and walked to my apartment and processed my emotions.

That is the sweetest more adorable trip report of all time. It’s also very refreshing to read a trip recap that isn’t just more existential rumination horseshit. 

the cool thing about the trip is the profound clarity of emotions as guidance.

☺️ Good is so Good. 

Yeah most of the time diet feels important. But there have been times where it seems like it doesn’t matter and I just eat intuitively which is nice.

i got up to 210 pounds recently and that’s too heavy for me so I’ve been eating less.

I went skiing with some friends today and there was a cute girl in our group. The normal thoughts came up about wanting to sleep with her, thoughts about doubting it can happen and insecurity. I felt the guidance and was able to move through it.

That’s awesome! 

I guess the main reason I made this thread is I believe when I’m feeling the love and bliss and connection then connecting with girls and finding a girlfriend will be effortless. But right now thoughts around doubt and insecurity come up. The guidance is felt but I’m thinking an entirely new paradigm will make this effortless.

It seems like the old paradigm of desperation, insecurity and doubt is being let go of. But I don’t know what’s to come. And I guess there’s some doubt and about this shift happening. But I guess that’s more guidance right there😂.

You are feeling, love, bliss. You are the creator. You are the guidance. 

When a preference arises, and a limiting belief is entertained, and doubt is felt - it’s Source saying “Oh yes you can. You can want that and I can be that. That’s the Whole shtick here & I got your back!”

There may be ‘a phase’ let’s say, where it seems like there’s effort, like there may be a phase where it seems like there is one which has to think, solve, figure out, etc. There may even be a phase where it seems like there’s wisdom and it has to be remembered. But the guidance is right-now, real, infallible, 100% ‘on your side’, loving, embracing, supporting & encouraging of your dream as it were. 

10 hours ago, Kevin said:

Also I just sat down and was reading about the terrorist attack in Moscow today . Apparently the Islamic state claimed responsibility. Previously I would ruminate on and spiral into thoughts about how i hate Muslim terrorists. Today though I acknowledged the guidance of hate and it was felt. The acknowledging of the emotion hate is a big relief in a way.

Absolutely beautiful. 🙏🏼 That. Is. It. 

We simply can not focus enough on hating, harming & hurting to bring an end to hating, harming & hurting. 

10 hours ago, Kevin said:

But there still seems to be something off.

the thing is I am not sure where to go from there. It feels like there’s meat on the bone still. Perhaps something I’m not noticing. Like even though hate is acknowledged it’s not like everything is fine. 60 people died. Hella people injured. It doesn’t seem right.

It’s the ol’ ‘eating from the tree of the knowledge of right & wrong’. Alignment doesn’t equate to condoning what is in stark contrast to alignment. 

What about where to go from here

Perhaps ‘some thing’… “everything”… is seemingly being added, and something is not missing at all. 

“Everything” is not fine. “Everything” is self-conceptualization / there is no everything. It’s a thought that essentially means “not me”. 

That’s what a belief is. 

“Not me” = not true. 

6 hours ago, Phil said:

I’m glad / I’m sorry you asked. 🙂

Don’t sort & pick through the garbage, don’t try to solve the garbage, don’t try to fix the garbage, don’t look for things to fix in garbage, don’t regret what’s in the garbage, don’t justify the garbage, don’t over analyze the garbage, don’t rehash the garbage, don’t dwell on the garbage, don’t complain about the garbage, don’t judge the garbage, don’t inspect the garbage, don’t blame the garbage, don’t try to make the garbage make sense, don’t share the garbage, don’t take pride in how much garbage there is being taken out, don’t compare the garbage to the neighbor’s garbage, don’t use the garbage to feel embarrassed, don’t wrestle the garbage, don’t reminisce upon the ol’ times of the garbage, don’t keep the garbage alive, don’t give the garbage life, don’t reflect on the garbage, don’t contemplate the garbage, don’t question if it’s the right garbage, don’t try to understand the garbage, don’t use the garbage to keep feeling the garbage, don’t question if it’s being taken out correctly, don’t pay any mind to how it’s being taken out, don’t worry for a self once the garbage is gone, don’t worry for others yet to allow their garbage to be taken out, don’t help others take their garbage out, don’t mention the garbage, don’t create a website about the garbage, don’t post online about the garbage, don’t pay any mind to the garbage, don’t debate or argue about the garbage, don’t narrate the garbage, don’t look for correct & incorrect garbage, right and wrong garbage, or good & bad in the garbage.

As sure as the sun is shining, as sure as source is infallibly appearing as the ground which meets your every foot step - source is always taking out the garbage.

There is only for you to allow.

Just Let Source Take Out The Garbage.

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/just-let-source-take-out-the-garbage

ah I remember reading this before. It makes more sense now.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Process as in emptying, yes. Healing modalities as well. 

That is the sweetest more adorable trip report of all time. It’s also very refreshing to read a trip recap that isn’t just more existential rumination horseshit. 

yep it was intense at times but switching from focusing on the content of thoughts to how I’m feeling is such a relief. Normally I would have freaked out but I was able to stay calm and move through it.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

☺️ Good is so Good. 

That’s awesome! 

You are feeling, love, bliss. You are the creator. You are the guidance. 

When a preference arises, and a limiting belief is entertained, and doubt is felt - it’s Source saying “Oh yes you can. You can want that and I can be that. That’s the Whole shtick here & I got your back!”

There may be ‘a phase’ let’s say, where it seems like there’s effort, like there may be a phase where it seems like there is one which has to think, solve, figure out, etc. There may even be a phase where it seems like there’s wisdom and it has to be remembered. But the guidance is right-now, real, infallible, 100% ‘on your side’, loving, embracing, supporting & encouraging of your dream as it were. 

yeah it seems like that phase is

happening now. It seems like there is a habit of reverting back to thoughts and rumination and it seems like I have to keep moving attention back to feeling. It seems like I have to remind myself often.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Absolutely beautiful. 🙏🏼 That. Is. It. 

We simply can not focus enough on hating, harming & hurting to bring an end to hating, harming & hurting. 

It’s the ol’ ‘eating from the tree of the knowledge of right & wrong’. Alignment doesn’t equate to condoning what is in stark contrast to alignment. 

that makes sense.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

What about where to go from here

Perhaps ‘some thing’… “everything”… is seemingly being added, and something is not missing at all. 

“Everything” is not fine. “Everything” is self-conceptualization / there is no everything. It’s a thought that essentially means “not me”. 

That’s what a belief is. 

“Not me” = not true. 

Dang well I am pretty tired today. I’m probably just gonna chill and read.

But I gotta say this is amazing. Feeling emotions in this way is such a different orientation than before and it’s a huge relief. I’m excited to see how this develops.

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

ah I remember reading this before. It makes more sense now.

yep it was intense at times but switching from focusing on the content of thoughts to how I’m feeling is such a relief. Normally I would have freaked out but I was able to stay calm and move through it.

That’s great! 

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

yeah it seems like that phase is

happening now. It seems like there is a habit of reverting back to thoughts and rumination and it seems like I have to keep moving attention back to feeling. It seems like I have to remind myself often.

that makes sense.

Dang well I am pretty tired today. I’m probably just gonna chill and read.

But I gotta say this is amazing. Feeling emotions in this way is such a different orientation than before and it’s a huge relief. I’m excited to see how this develops.

For sure, it’s a richer and deeper experience the more emotion is allowed & felt. Mindfulness as far as less and less resistance added makes the initial allowing & feeling much much lighter too. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

That’s great! 

For sure, it’s a richer and deeper experience the more emotion is allowed & felt. Mindfulness as far as less and less resistance added makes the initial allowing & feeling much much lighter too. 

Thanks for your help man. Sorry for all the questions lately. Something came up today. A few hours ago I started feeling intense anger and grief and maybe some other stuff I can’t identify. It seems like I’m suppressing.

I say it seems like I’m suppressing because now acknowledging anger for example doesn’t seem to help. I just experience more of it. Also emotions seem harder to identify. They seem more like general suffering than clearly identifiable as certain emotions. It’s very intense. I meditated this morning and I did reiki last night and this morning. Maybe stuff is coming up too fast.

anyway my bad for asking so many questions but shits just moving super fast right now. And I think I’m in uncharted territory.

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

anyway my bad for asking so many questions but shits just moving super fast right now. And I think I’m in uncharted territory.

Sounds amazing. The worse/the better, if you feel and allow. It doesn't really matter what you label the emotion, its just energy-in-motion. At some point you will start to love the feeling of it.

3 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Sounds amazing. The worse/the better, if you feel and allow. It doesn't really matter what you label the emotion, it’s just energy-in-motion. At some point you will start to love the feeling of it.

Yeah I guess It seems like I’m unconsciously suppressing. Like I feel what suppression is like but I don’t know how it’s happening and I’m not sure how to move through it.

Or is it presumed there is a separate self, and unconsciousness, and a separate self is unconsciously suppressing, as if a doer doing? 

And is there emotional guidance for those thoughts?

What’s being said is awareness is ample. Awareness is love. Allowing love is ample. Awareness is allowing love. Love is the true nature of awareness. Experiential reality is awareness loving. Look around. ‘That’s’ / This is what happens apparently when you are loving… reality. No one’s “born”. 

Often it seems what’s being said is twisted and or contorted, yet not by anyone, but by the very ego or separate self which wasn’t born and doesn’t exist. Then what’s being said doesn’t sound like awareness is ample, allowing love is ample, acknowledging reality / what’s already the case / alignment is ample. It seems to sound like “I have to do all this stuff!? WTF Phil!?”, “you promised everything would change if I did the work!?”, “you’re vilifying & demonizing thoughts!!”, “this is neo-advaita you’re teaching!!” Etc. Extreme examples here to hopefully draw out that this “stuff”, this nonsense, is conditioning coming up & out. If it looks like barf, sounds like barf and feels like barf - it’s barf. 

Sometimes the barfing up of conditioning (namely shame) sounds like, “oh, wow, neato… the separate self of thoughts & shame were just misunderstanding based on misidentification, how cool… blames an emotion, not an action, so blaming an other and or a world and or a past for refusing the compass in my pocket (emotional guidance) just inherently doesn’t make sense… awesome’. At the other end of the snowflake spectrum the barfing might sound more like, “this is a God damn nightmare, an exorcism, what the absolute fuck is even going on!? “It’s” getting worse!!” Snowflakes uncovering Snow all seem to be, so to speak, somewhere among that ‘spectrum’. 

There’s no real spectrum of course, and there’s also no real polarity. It’s apparent communication & terminology, that’s all. Also awareness allowing love, aka Creator-Creating-Creation. 

Polarity terminology wise… it’s like acknowledging emotions which have never really been acknowledged at one end… and self referential thoughts / thoughts about a separate self at the other end… and “the ego” (which doesn’t actually exist and therefore doesn’t “fit” anywhere)… moves from one end to the other as if trying to get out of The Light, which “it” can’t, because in actuality of course “it” IS The Light. 

On 3/22/2024 at 1:39 PM, Kevin said:

So the whole aligning thought with feeling thing has started to actually make sense.

Does ‘makes sense’ point to resonates / alignment… or logically computes / is understood?

Emotions are making sense as guidance to thoughts and not about me.

One end of “the spectrum” (recognizing the inherent guidance for thoughts) ✔️ 👍🏼 

My main question is now that makes sense does it take time for patterns that lead to unhappiness and distress to fizzle out?

And now moving out of the light to the other end of ‘the spectrum’… to self referential thoughts….

Aversion from the emotions end of the spectrum… over to the self referential thoughts end of the spectrum. Back to the separate self in time for whom there is “unhappiness”, “unconsciousness”, etc…. Not quite noticing these are thoughts, no things.  Right here would be a good place to notice awareness is ample. Nobody’s “doing anything wrong”. The compass can’t actually be lost no matter what. 

Put another way, a bit extreme sounding to draw out the point..if there is “everyone” - everyone is bipolar. No exception. A believed separate self doesn’t jive with, The Truth. Even more extreme… it’s like a sespool of demons in hell climbing over each other stepping on each other “helping each other” with diagnosis’s, medications, etc, etc,… all to not feel / be right / know / understand. 👎🏼 Booooo! 

How long?

This is you, awareness, appearing. Problem is a belief. Time’s a belief. There’s no “Phil” saying anything. Sorry not sorry. 😬♥️

the same thoughts that have come up in the past are still coming up. But now the guidance is felt and acknowledged. So things are different but it seems like it might take a while to reorient and really feel the happiness.

Who’s separate of and feels, ‘the happiness’?

11 hours ago, Kevin said:

Thanks for your help man. Sorry for all the questions lately. Something came up today. A few hours ago I started feeling intense anger and grief and maybe some other stuff I can’t identify. It seems like I’m suppressing.

Feeling emotions isn’t suppressing. 👍🏼 It’s (you’re) All Good. 

Awareness of (separate) self referential thoughts = non-suppression. 

Awareness is ample. There’s nothing wrong, no problem to fix. 

There just isn’t unhappiness or unconsciousness. 

In the ‘going prior’ vein… prior to thoughts & emotions, perhaps to underlying assumption upon which a separate self seems to stand… was there actually any experience of “sleep” “last night” or is This pure inexplicable un-understandable impossible-to-communicate so to speak - Real Magic?

I say it seems like I’m suppressing because now acknowledging anger for example doesn’t seem to help.

Help who?

Help what problem?

I just experience more of it.

Who?

Also emotions seem harder to identify.

Harder for who?

They seem more like general suffering than clearly identifiable as certain emotions.

As if vibrationally appearing in just such a perfect way that it seems like there is separation / actual separate things… and therein words… pointing to that all is vibration?

It’s very intense. I meditated this morning and I did reiki last night and this morning.

Who?

Maybe stuff is coming up too fast.

For who?

You’re Home. You never left. 🙏🏼♥️

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Often it seems what’s being said is twisted and or contorted, yet not by anyone, but by the very ego or separate self which wasn’t born and doesn’t exist. Then what’s being said doesn’t sound like awareness is ample, allowing love is ample, acknowledging reality / what’s already the case / alignment is ample. It seems to sound like “I have to do all this stuff!? WTF Phil!?”, “you promised everything would change if I did the work!?”, “you’re vilifying & demonizing thoughts!!”, “this is neo-advaita you’re teaching!!” Etc. Extreme examples here to hopefully draw out that this “stuff”, this nonsense, is conditioning coming up & out. If it looks like barf, sounds like barf and feels like barf - it’s barf. 

@Phil I hope you're not letting people's criticism (or their perceived criticism) get you personally.  Your work is appreciated.  I wouldn't want you to have those discordant thoughts.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Or is it presumed there is a separate self, and unconsciousness, and a separate self is unconsciously suppressing, as if a doer doing? 

I guess that’s conceptualizing. Realistically I wasn’t liking how I’m feeling and I was trying to explain it.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

And is there emotional guidance for those thoughts?

What’s being said is awareness is ample. Awareness is love. Allowing love is ample. Awareness is allowing love. Love is the true nature of awareness. Experiential reality is awareness loving. Look around. ‘That’s’ / This is what happens apparently when you are loving… reality. No one’s “born”. 

I’m experiencing and and thoughts about how everyone is wrong and everyone is deluded and brainwashed and it’s stupid how no one sees this. At the same time it’s clear this train of thought is unproductive and very negative and definitely makes it harder to connect with others. So I guess I was probably trying to not focus on those things which felt like suppressing.

The whole paradigm of right and wrong and believing I’m right and others are wrong is toxic. It’s not fun. It’s not helping me make friends and meet a girlfriend. But it seems like those thoughts started to happen yesterday but then I believed it wasn’t helpful or productive so I tried to avoid it but the temptation to get angry and feel self righteous anger became more intense so there was lots of thoughts just spiraling around.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Sometimes the barfing up of conditioning (namely shame) sounds like, “oh, wow, neato… the separate self of thoughts & shame were just misunderstanding based on misidentification, how cool… blames an emotion, not an action, so blaming an other and or a world and or a past for refusing the compass in my pocket (emotional guidance) just inherently doesn’t make sense… awesome’. At the other end of the snowflake spectrum the barfing might sound more like, “this is a God damn nightmare, an exorcism, what the absolute fuck is even going on!? “It’s” getting worse!!” Snowflakes uncovering Snow all seem to be, so to speak, somewhere among that ‘spectrum’. 

it seems like for the past week it’s mostly been nice. Kind of like what you wrote in the first part of the above paragraph. And then sometimes, like last night and today, the barfing up becomes like the second part of your paragraph where it seems bad and seems worse and maybe it won’t get better. Kind of like what I wrote in the previous paragraph about thinking I am right and getting angry.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

There’s no real spectrum of course, and there’s also no real polarity. It’s apparent communication & terminology, that’s all. Also awareness allowing love, aka Creator-Creating-Creation. 

Polarity terminology wise… it’s like acknowledging emotions which have never really been acknowledged at one end… and self referential thoughts / thoughts about a separate self at the other end… and “the ego” (which doesn’t actually exist and therefore doesn’t “fit” anywhere)… moves from one end to the other as if trying to get out of The Light, which “it” can’t, because in actuality of course “it” IS The Light. 

Does ‘makes sense’ point to resonates / alignment… or logically computes / is understood?

I think what I meant was in terms of alignment. I think if it logically computes then I could do it all the time even when things seem shitty. 

It’s hard to explain but the emotions were being acknowledged and there was relief and alignment. But today I can try and acknowledge the emotions but it seems like it’s not a relief.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

One end of “the spectrum” (recognizing the inherent guidance for thoughts) ✔️ 👍🏼 

And now moving out of the light to the other end of ‘the spectrum’… to self referential thoughts….

Aversion from the emotions end of the spectrum… over to the self referential thoughts end of the spectrum. Back to the separate self in time for whom there is “unhappiness”, “unconsciousness”, etc…. Not quite noticing these are thoughts, no things.  Right here would be a good place to notice awareness is ample. Nobody’s “doing anything wrong”. The compass can’t actually be lost no matter what. 

Put another way, a bit extreme sounding to draw out the point..if there is “everyone” - everyone is bipolar. No exception. A believed separate self doesn’t jive with, The Truth. Even more extreme… it’s like a sespool of demons in hell climbing over each other stepping on each other “helping each other” with diagnosis’s, medications, etc, etc,… all to not feel / be right / know / understand. 👎🏼 Booooo! 

So I agree with the 👎🏻 boooo. Being right, knowing understanding, arguing. It’s not working and it’s not fun. Then all these thoughts about people being stupid and brainwashed come up. I experience anger. But for some reason that’s not being acknowledged and it seems as though there’s a spiraling into the stupid self righteous anger shit.

I keep it to myself and I only share it on this forum because I’m trying to move past it. But logically it’s stupid and unhelpful and I don’t actually vibe with that whole paradigm but for some reason I’m immersing myself in it so to speak and not letting it go.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

How long?

This is you, awareness, appearing. Problem is a belief. Time’s a belief. There’s no “Phil” saying anything. Sorry not sorry. 😬♥️

Who’s separate of and feels, ‘the happiness’?

it seems like that would be me who feels the happiness but idk.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Feeling emotions isn’t suppressing. 👍🏼 It’s (you’re) All Good. 

Awareness of (separate) self referential thoughts = non-suppression. 

Awareness is ample. There’s nothing wrong, no problem to fix. 

There just isn’t unhappiness or unconsciousness. 

In the ‘going prior’ vein… prior to thoughts & emotions, perhaps to underlying assumption upon which a separate self seems to stand… was there actually any experience of “sleep” “last night” or is This pure inexplicable un-understandable impossible-to-communicate so to speak - Real Magic?

No experience of being asleep but going to bed last night was such a relief and I felt rested and more relaxed after waking up. Last night I was in a very stressed mood so sleeping was a relief.

not sure about the magic part. Do you mean that it really seems like I slept but I didn’t experience that is magic?

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Help who?

Help what problem?

Who?

Harder for who?

As if vibrationally appearing in just such a perfect way that it seems like there is separation / actual separate things… and therein words… pointing to that all is vibration?

Who?

For who?

You’re Home. You never left. 🙏🏼♥️

Ah maybe whenever you asked about who in the above sentences your pointing to how thought is continuing the narrative and the suffering.

20 hours ago, Kevin said:

I guess that’s conceptualizing. Realistically I wasn’t liking how I’m feeling and I was trying to explain it

But you don’t know how you’re feeling because you’re infinite / there aren’t two of you, which makes it unrealistic.

I never have known and never will know how I feel or what I feel like, because I = me.

I’m experiencing and and thoughts about how everyone is wrong and everyone is deluded and brainwashed and it’s stupid how no one sees this. At the same time it’s clear this train of thought is unproductive and very negative and definitely makes it harder to connect with others. So I guess I was probably trying to not focus on those things which felt like suppressing.

The whole paradigm of right and wrong and believing I’m right and others are wrong is toxic. It’s not fun. It’s not helping me make friends and meet a girlfriend. But it seems like those thoughts started to happen yesterday but then I believed it wasn’t helpful or productive so I tried to avoid it but the temptation to get angry and feel self righteous anger became more intense so there was lots of thoughts just spiraling around.

There’s experientially brainwashing, just no one who is brainwashed. How devious is spiritual brainwashing uses the concept of separate selves? 😅 

“Toxic” is still fundamentally the same. It’s judgment, like good & bad, right & wrong, which is the overlooking of innocence via believing presumptions. “Toxic” can be self-judgment too. Careful with that. Self-love is alway ‘the way-less way’. I hear ya though. This is “the work”. That this isn’t conducive to attracting a girlfriend is some great introspective insight. The anger might have been related to the self-judgment aspect of “it’s toxic”. There just isn’t toxic. I even once saw a video on youtube called “toxic nonduality” 😳 🤷‍♂️ . There’s comments with that video if interested in taking a look. Might be fruitful idk. In short though, maybe you’re just tired of self-judgment, of the notion there’s something or someone wrong which needs to be fixed or righted. 

it seems like for the past week it’s mostly been nice. Kind of like what you wrote in the first part of the above paragraph. And then sometimes, like last night and today, the barfing up becomes like the second part of your paragraph where it seems bad and seems worse and maybe it won’t get better. Kind of like what I wrote in the previous paragraph about thinking I am right and getting angry.

Yeah, sounds like we’re on the same page here. The belief ‘something’s wrong’ can run very deep / there can be much to barf out and see clearly for the realization that there isn’t to be clear. It’s part & parcel of the reality that you’re formless innocence, being This. That “everything” isn’t ok, because it’s self-conceptualization… but you are always actually ok takes some sifting & sorting through what the hell is even actually going on. 

The more barfing, questioning, receiving the guidance (of emotion) and dispelling is allowed… the less & less occurrences & severity of discord & barfing there is. It’s all most worthwhile! 

Also.. you, awareness, are only present. Thoughts about another self, in time, are experienced presently. (mindfulness).

21 hours ago, Kevin said:

It’s hard to explain but the emotions were being acknowledged and there was relief and alignment. But today I can try and acknowledge the emotions but it seems like it’s not a relief.

When it comes to anger @Jonas Long said one of the best things I’ve ever heard - look in the mirror a notice how adorable you are. 🫠 

So I agree with the 👎🏻 boooo. Being right, knowing understanding, arguing. It’s not working and it’s not fun. Then all these thoughts about people being stupid and brainwashed come up. I experience anger. But for some reason that’s not being acknowledged and it seems as though there’s a spiraling into the stupid self righteous anger shit.

There may be some brainwashing in direct experience coming up & out. If you suspect this is the case, though it’s arguably the most difficult discord / suffering to release, imo it’s best to just call it what it is. Like, “I’ve experienced some brainwashing”. It’s a very confronting approach, a ripping the band aid off, but also it is a not-procrastinating and suffering in the meantime. If it’s helpful, I experienced brainwashing regarding self-deception and barfed it all out to “return to” innocence. It’s so worthwhile, being light, carefree, etc “again”. 

I keep it to myself and I only share it on this forum because I’m trying to move past it. But logically it’s stupid and unhelpful and I don’t actually vibe with that whole paradigm but for some reason I’m immersing myself in it so to speak and not letting it go.

Conditioning is contraction and is like how hand muscles are contracted to hold a baseball. The contraction can’t be solved by moving past it, only by release / de-contraction. Which for the most part, you’re doing (so to speak) - make damn sure to allow that wind in your sails. If you haven’t, allow that to be felt. You’re not doing some horseshit spiritual bypassing song & dance that doesn’t lead anywhere. You’re actually doing the work. (Minus all the dualistic references lol 😅). Feel good about it. Don’t deny yourself of that. This helps, when it gets challenging or difficult, to be able to connect with the bigger picture, to see, feel, be the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Careful with that “it’s stupid” self-judgment stuff. Expression is the means of letting stuff go. Not just sharing, though I’m a big fan of sharing, but really letting discord be seen and felt for what it is, or, emptying. Truth and all the beautiful aspects or facets of naturally & effortlessly fill in where discord & conditioning once were.  

it seems like that would be me who feels the happiness but idk.

Happiness appears as thoughts. How weird and arguably tricky is THAT 😂!?

The simplest framing is: Happiness is aware of thoughts, perception and sensation. 

Same as: feeling appears as thought & perception. 

Self referential thoughts aren’t a self, but are thoughts, Happiness is (presently-only) aware of. (Or not, if the thoughts aren’t arising). 

Me = unthinkable Happiness. This already, is Happiness. Just, appearing as thoughts and therein not thinkable. 

Same as “when all beliefs are dispelled, only the Truth can remain”…. “When all discordant beliefs have been barfed out, only Happiness remains”. 

No experience of being asleep but going to bed last night was such a relief and I felt rested and more relaxed after waking up. Last night I was in a very stressed mood so sleeping was a relief.

Loving sleep given sleep is never actually experienced actually makes perfect sense. The reality of “sleep”, is you, and you never actually experience yourself, since you are, already, yourself. The confusing experiential aspect is of course, there can be thoughts that you do experience or know about yourself. 

not sure about the magic part. Do you mean that it really seems like I slept but I didn’t experience that is magic?

YES. 

The materialist’s paradigm is that there is a world and a me made of matter. 

The reality is two spheres, which disappear and reappear. 

When ‘they’ reappear, the thought arises “I woke up”, and that thought is based on the presumption “I slept”. 

Wakefulness is infinite and could never experience sleep. 

Wakefulness is also formless and can appear to itself in such a way (THIS) making it seem so. 

Ah maybe whenever you asked about who in the above sentences your pointing to how thought is continuing the narrative and the suffering.

“Who would I be without that thought?” (Byron Katie) is a great question.

♥️

6 hours ago, Phil said:

But you don’t know how you’re feeling because you’re infinite / there aren’t two of you, which makes it unrealistic.

I never have known and never will know how I feel or what I feel like, because I = me.

So labeling emotions as anger, fear, jealousy, etc. Is that useful until it’s not. Does all that fall away somehow and feeling is just felt without attaching labels?

6 hours ago, Phil said:

There’s experientially brainwashing, just no one who is brainwashed. How devious is spiritual brainwashing uses the concept of separate selves? 😅 

“Toxic” is still fundamentally the same. It’s judgment, like good & bad, right & wrong, which is the overlooking of innocence via believing presumptions. “Toxic” can be self-judgment too. Careful with that. Self-love is alway ‘the way-less way’. I hear ya though. This is “the work”. That this isn’t conducive to attracting a girlfriend is some great introspective insight. The anger might have been related to the self-judgment aspect of “it’s toxic”. There just isn’t toxic.

Shit I see. I guess I’m trying to describe certain things that just feel gross. Things that don’t resonate but that keep coming up.

for example I’ve been fixated on the Moscow terror attack. Apparently they caught the guys that did it and they are going through some dark shit naturally. I’ve seen videos of them just looking broken. One guy got his ear cut off. I saw a video that’s pretty tame of when they first arrested one of them. They’re just kicking him on the ground. Even though it’s not that graphic it’s hard to watch. It’s some dark shit.

I can’t help but feel some sick satisfaction seeing that shit. Like they probably deserve what’s coming to them. Simultaneously I also feel gross inside. Idk why I care to pay attention to that stuff. It feels disgusting. It’s like driving by a car wreck and feeling like I have to look and then regretting it.

all that stuff above feels toxic and gross. Maybe I shouldn’t judge it like that though. Maybe this is letting source take out the garbage.

I think the alternative is to just not pay attention to it but that seems wrong somehow.

Sorry for bringing up such dark shit. That’s just been what’s been coming up lately.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

I even once saw a video on youtube called “toxic nonduality” 😳 🤷‍♂️ . There’s comments with that video if interested in taking a look. Might be fruitful idk. In short though, maybe you’re just tired of self-judgment, of the notion there’s something or someone wrong which needs to be fixed or righted. 

I watched the video. I’ve been feeling angry and prickly lately so I’m perhaps being overly harsh. But it seems like he’s arguing for suffering in an indirect way.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Yeah, sounds like we’re on the same page here. The belief ‘something’s wrong’ can run very deep / there can be much to barf out and see clearly for the realization that there isn’t to be clear. It’s part & parcel of the reality that you’re formless innocence, being This. That “everything” isn’t ok, because it’s self-conceptualization… but you are always actually ok takes some sifting & sorting through what the hell is even actually going on. 

It seems like I’m at the point where sometimes the clouds part and things seem great. But it also seems like so much barfing is happening that it’s also not ok.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

The more barfing, questioning, receiving the guidance (of emotion) and dispelling is allowed… the less & less occurrences & severity of discord & barfing there is. It’s all most worthwhile! 

it definitely seems very worthwhile. The barfing up emotional content sucks though. 

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Also.. you, awareness, are only present. Thoughts about another self, in time, are experienced presently. (mindfulness).

meditation 🙏

6 hours ago, Phil said:

When it comes to anger @Jonas Long said one of the best things I’ve ever heard - look in the mirror a notice how adorable you are. 🫠 

haha I’ve never thought of myself as adorable. I’ve always thought I have harsh features. Not in a bad way but I wouldn’t describe myself as adorable. Maybe I’ll try that.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

There may be some brainwashing in direct experience coming up & out. If you suspect this is the case, though it’s arguably the most difficult discord / suffering to release, imo it’s best to just call it what it is. Like, “I’ve experienced some brainwashing”. It’s a very confronting approach, a ripping the band aid off, but also it is a not-procrastinating and suffering in the meantime. If it’s helpful, I experienced brainwashing regarding self-deception and barfed it all out to “return to” innocence. It’s so worthwhile, being light, carefree, etc “again”. 

I’ll try that suggestion. I definitely have experienced brainwashing. 

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Conditioning is contraction and is like how hand muscles are contracted to hold a baseball. The contraction can’t be solved by moving past it, only by release / de-contraction. Which for the most part, you’re doing (so to speak) - make damn sure to allow that wind in your sails. If you haven’t, allow that to be felt. You’re not doing some horseshit spiritual bypassing song & dance that doesn’t lead anywhere. You’re actually doing the work. (Minus all the dualistic references lol 😅). Feel good about it. Don’t deny yourself of that. This helps, when it gets challenging or difficult, to be able to connect with the bigger picture, to see, feel, be the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Thanks yeah allowing in satisfaction and hope and acknowledgement of that healing is happening. This doesn’t last for ever. It’s worthwhile too. What a relief.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Careful with that “it’s stupid” self-judgment stuff. Expression is the means of letting stuff go. Not just sharing, though I’m a big fan of sharing, but really letting discord be seen and felt for what it is, or, emptying. Truth and all the beautiful aspects or facets of naturally & effortlessly fill in where discord & conditioning once were.  

I’m trying to express everything. I think some of the hatred and rage was tough because while that was happening it also seemed shameful to experience these intense emotions that I think are bad.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Happiness appears as thoughts. How weird and arguably tricky is THAT 😂!?

The simplest framing is: Happiness is aware of thoughts, perception and sensation. 

Same as: feeling appears as thought & perception. 

Self referential thoughts aren’t a self, but are thoughts, Happiness is (presently-only) aware of. (Or not, if the thoughts aren’t arising). 

Lately this really clicks and then one day I barf up too much in terms of emotions and there’s resistance and it seems really hard. Then I’ll process and then there’s huge relief.

just gotta keep going.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Me = unthinkable Happiness. This already, is Happiness. Just, appearing as thoughts and therein not thinkable. 

Same as “when all beliefs are dispelled, only the Truth can remain”…. “When all discordant beliefs have been barfed out, only Happiness remains”. 

❤️

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Loving sleep given sleep is never actually experienced actually makes perfect sense. The reality of “sleep”, is you, and you never actually experience yourself, since you are, already, yourself. The confusing experiential aspect is of course, there can be thoughts that you do experience or know about yourself. 

YES. 

The materialist’s paradigm is that there is a world and a me made of matter. 

The reality is two spheres, which disappear and reappear. 

When ‘they’ reappear, the thought arises “I woke up”, and that thought is based on the presumption “I slept”. 

Wakefulness is infinite and could never experience sleep. 

Wakefulness is also formless and can appear to itself in such a way (THIS) making it seem so. 

“Who would I be without that thought?” (Byron Katie) is a great question.

♥️

Byron Katie is great🙏

So labeling emotions as anger, fear, jealousy, etc. Is that useful until it’s not. Does all that fall away somehow and feeling is just felt without attaching labels?

Feeling could / would only be felt by an entity separate of / from… feeling. 

As Feeling is feeling, or, Being is being… thoughts appear & thus emotions are felt. 

What falls away are discordant beliefs, and therein discordant emotions. 

Shit I see. I guess I’m trying to describe certain things that just feel gross. Things that don’t resonate but that keep coming up.

Thoughts. Not things. 🙂

Gross is a thought, ‘things that don’t resonate’ is a thought. Airplanes circling & landing strips (emotions).

The resonating ‘ah ha’ anytime a plane lands is essentially ‘oh, thats how what I’m thinkin feels’.

Or more specifically, how that thought, or truly, frequency feels.

(To that which is being the frequency / vibrationally appearing).

for example I’ve been fixated on the Moscow terror attack. Apparently they caught the guys that did it and they are going through some dark shit naturally. I’ve seen videos of them just looking broken. One guy got his ear cut off. I saw a video that’s pretty tame of when they first arrested one of them. They’re just kicking him on the ground. Even though it’s not that graphic it’s hard to watch. It’s some dark shit.

I can’t help but feel some sick satisfaction seeing that shit. Like they probably deserve what’s coming to them. Simultaneously I also feel gross inside. Idk why I care to pay attention to that stuff. It feels disgusting. It’s like driving by a car wreck and feeling like I have to look and then regretting it.

all that stuff above feels toxic and gross. Maybe I shouldn’t judge it like that though. Maybe this is letting source take out the garbage.

I think the alternative is to just not pay attention to it but that seems wrong somehow.

Sorry for bringing up such dark shit. That’s just been what’s been coming up lately.

Sounds like thoughts of me and them, and anger / revenge is felt.

There might be interpretations of ‘happened to me’ held which resonate lower than anger / revenge, and when that video is seen, the expression of anger / revenge resonates as an expression of anger / revenge. The interpretations like ‘it’s’ or ‘they’re’ “toxic” are the overlooking that the interpretation is felt, not per se the perception. Ultimately what’s longed for is the reality of pure innocence, which some interpretations are vibrationally discordant with, which traces back to essentially the belief / interpretations that there is separation… which would also be the fundamental belief all interpretations involving lack & shortage (discord) are based on, which is why anyone of what’s happening & seen in the videos is happening in the first place. Innocence appearing as ignorance / innocence feeling the discord of the interpretations innocence is appearing as. Unacknowledged, unexpressed, suppressed emotion plays out as behaviors & actions. As the discord is of interpretations / thoughts… acknowledged, expressed emotion doesn’t play out as behaviors & actions. 

I watched the video. I’ve been feeling angry and prickly lately so I’m perhaps being overly harsh. But it seems like he’s arguing for suffering in an indirect way

Anger as an emotion (vs the self ref thoughts angry and prickly) weeds out separation & therein mistaken identity. It seems like you’re arguing for suffering in a direct way… given how anger feels as guidance, and angry & prickly are about a second or separate self. 

It seems like I’m at the point where sometimes the clouds part and things seem great. But it also seems like so much barfing is happening that it’s also not ok

Is it someone at a point, or how some thoughts / interpretations feel?

it definitely seems very worthwhile. The barfing up emotional content sucks though

Judgment of can almost make it seem like it’s not wanted. 

haha I’ve never thought of myself as adorable. I’ve always thought I have harsh features. Not in a bad way but I wouldn’t describe myself as adorable. Maybe I’ll try that.

🙂

I’ll try that suggestion. I definitely have experienced brainwashing

Maybe see how it’s the same ‘thing’ playing out. Innocence, ignorance, expression & dispelling as compared to suppression & projecting. Brainwashing is fundementally discord or dishonest intention, and deflection & projection rather than introspection and actual liberation. It’s a ‘yet to break the cycle’ trauma and discordant emotions / mistaken identity wise. 

Thanks yeah allowing in satisfaction and hope and acknowledgement of that healing is happening. This doesn’t last for ever. It’s worthwhile too. What a relief.

Hopefulness. 🙂

I’m trying to express everything. I think some of the hatred and rage was tough because while that was happening it also seemed shameful to experience these intense emotions that I think are bad.

Shame is brainwashing.

Lately this really clicks and then one day I barf up too much in terms of emotions and there’s resistance and it seems really hard. Then I’ll process and then there’s huge relief.

just gotta keep going.

Emotion pertains only to present / thoughts & interpretations felt presently. There is no self in time, but there may be thoughts & interpretations (presently) that there is. (Conditioning). 

Byron Katie is great🙏

Yeah.

You’re Great! 🙂♥️

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Feeling could / would only be felt by an entity separate of / from… feeling. 

As Feeling is feeling, or, Being is being… thoughts appear & thus emotions are felt. 

What falls away are discordant beliefs, and therein discordant emotions. 

Thoughts. Not things. 🙂

Gross is a thought, ‘things that don’t resonate’ is a thought. Airplanes circling & landing strips (emotions).

The resonating ‘ah ha’ anytime a plane lands is essentially ‘oh, thats how what I’m thinkin feels’.

Or more specifically, how that thought, or truly, frequency feels.

(To that which is being the frequency / vibrationally appearing).

this makes sense.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Sounds like thoughts of me and them, and anger / revenge is felt.

Yeah. It’s been intense but today it seems less of a pressing issue so maybe it’s being let go of.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

There might be interpretations of ‘happened to me’ held which resonate lower than anger / revenge, and when that video is seen, the expression of anger / revenge resonates as an expression of anger / revenge. The interpretations like ‘it’s’ or ‘they’re’ “toxic” are the overlooking that the interpretation is felt, not per se the perception. Ultimately what’s longed for is the reality of pure innocence, which some interpretations are vibrationally discordant with, which traces back to essentially the belief / interpretations that there is separation… which would also be the fundamental belief all interpretations involving lack & shortage (discord) are based on, which is why anyone of what’s happening & seen in the videos is happening in the first place. Innocence appearing as ignorance / innocence feeling the discord of the interpretations innocence is appearing as. Unacknowledged, unexpressed, suppressed emotion plays out as behaviors & actions. As the discord is of interpretations / thoughts… acknowledged, expressed emotion doesn’t play out as behaviors & actions. 

this makes sense.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Anger as an emotion (vs the self ref thoughts angry and prickly) weeds out separation & therein mistaken identity. It seems like you’re arguing for suffering in a direct way… given how anger feels as guidance, and angry & prickly are about a second or separate self. 

Yeah I’ve definitely argued for suffering a lot. It’s either let it go or argue for why you can’t.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Is it someone at a point, or how some thoughts / interpretations feel?

yeah it’s the thoughts for sure.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Judgment of can almost make it seem like it’s not wanted. 

True.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

🙂

Maybe see how it’s the same ‘thing’ playing out. Innocence, ignorance, expression & dispelling as compared to suppression & projecting. Brainwashing is fundementally discord or dishonest intention, and deflection & projection rather than introspection and actual liberation. It’s a ‘yet to break the cycle’ trauma and discordant emotions / mistaken identity wise. 

Hopefulness. 🙂

Shame is brainwashing.

Emotion pertains only to present / thoughts & interpretations felt presently. There is no self in time, but there may be thoughts & interpretations (presently) that there is. (Conditioning). 

Yeah.

You’re Great! 🙂♥️

Thanks Phil 🙏